Crediting yourself

Crediting myself for sticking to my diet even though its TOTM and I am craving mashed potato and chocolate (not together obviously LOL).

Crediting myself for sticking to food budget (spent less than actually) and fitting in all my meals

I am claiming credit for:

1. sticking to my food plan 100% for 3 days
2.decided to allow myself a bit of chocolate after my lunch and had just that- a bit of chocolate, didnt get the taste for it and turn it into a whole block of chocolate.
3. stayed calm and didnt binge when defrosting the freezer went horribly wrong ( i accidently killed my freezer with a meat cleaver!! oooppps)

I am claiming credit for:

1. sticking to my food plan 100% for 3 days
2.decided to allow myself a bit of chocolate after my lunch and had just that- a bit of chocolate, didnt get the taste for it and turn it into a whole block of chocolate.
3. stayed calm and didnt binge when defrosting the freezer went horribly wrong ( i accidently killed my freezer with a meat cleaver!! oooppps)

I was wondering what your meat cleaver avatar was all about... didn't seem like you Jane! :p

~Silence~

Today I take credit for getting on with the gym and rushing around to get things done so I could go for a mountain bike ride with my beau (even though it didn't happen in the end cos he cancelled argh!) and for just being more calm rather than uber stress headed.

Today I deserve credit for not giving in to the golden M despite going through the drive-thru for a mate. :)

Today I deserve credit for not giving in to the golden M despite going through the drive-thru for a mate. :)

Thats a definite credit right there...
I don't actually like McDs, but the smell makes my mouth water every time. :eek:

Great thread!! :)

Today I credit myself for staying 100% on my CD so far. :)
I credit myself for exercising for an hour yesterday and kicking higher today in Karate :p
I credit myself for NOT eating anything when I sat watching my family eating chinese last night, and walking straight through a cafe and past Pizza hut today even though I was hungry and it smelt SO good. :eek:

Today I credit myself for not being too rigid and obsessive with regards to food, I have to change the way I eat now so I can train up for my indoor rowing marathon...more carbs...that scares me, but it's being done and I am sure I will see a difference in energy and endurance...wheee!

Today i credit myself for:

1. Avoiding the chocolate biscuits at my moms :D

2. Squatting 40kg free weight at the gym :D

today I credit myself for NOT eating the birthday cake my hubby and girls made for my birthday! I told them I didn't want any and I chose not to eat it. :)

I credit myself for taking responsibility for my life, trying to get back into control and focusing on what I need.

Today I credit myself for not dipping into the choccies at work last night, manager bought two huge tins of Roses for the staff as we are the only restaurant to have beaten year on year growth in our company as all other are down on last years sales. And then everyone stayed after work and had pizza, and I still resisted :)

I credit myself for running home, even though it's snowing outside and doing my gym stint for the most part (will have to start my marathon training tomorrow and take today as a rest day)...felt really really tired and irritable when I woke up this morning.

i credit myself for not eating the mcd's fries that my little one didnt want and for walking past my dads open box of liquorice allsorts. and for hauling myself up by my bootstraps and getting back on plan-1st day in over a week.

Today.. I credit myself for another day on track.. for not giving into that lovely smelling food, chinese... killer! and drinking all my water. :)

Back