Crediting yourself

I claim credit today for doing spin class and my row (didn't think I would manage it yesterday, but hey I did it!) and fitting in some weights too...was very very tired...

have done one week 100%

Yay!!

today i am claiming credit for taking my own healthy snacks to the cinema, making a bit of an effort with my appearance which really lifted my mood, and for trying really hard to be more patient with my kids

i am crediting myself for going to pizza hut and having a pasta dish which was 8 points, salad (no dressing) diet pepsi and a black coffee instead of pudding

I credit myself for being positive, setting myself a fitness goal and avoiding bingeing today even though I had the opportunity and really did feel like it!

Tonight I credit myself for not running to food when I had a stressful situation.. Can't post much about what it was as it was to do with my foster child, but normally I'd have run for pudding...

I haven't... :) And won't.

I like this thread, I need to focus and this helps

I credit myself with
1) going for an hours walk today
2) doing a session of yogalates yesterday
3) losing 4 stones
4) re-commiting to the diet to lose the next 2 stone

I credit myself with
1) going for an hours walk today
2) doing a session of yogalates yesterday
3) losing 4 stones
4) re-commiting to the diet to lose the next 2 stone

Congrats on getting to 4 stone lost! You're doing so well! :)

Credit myself for sharing round to everyone else the chocolates I was given yesterday and not even having one.
BIG Credit myself for (very narrowly) avoiding eating one of the chocs from the half eaten box of thorntons chocs yesterday. I was almost going to put one in my mouth and I wrenched myself away..
Credit myself for taking 2 chocs out of said thorntons box and putting them in a little box, sellotaping them up and putting out of sight for now so that I won't feel that I'm missing out! :D I'll have them eventually, just not now.

I credit myself today for doing 2 hours of cardio...my weak spot...I DID IT!!!

Look at all these wonderful credits. Everyone is being so lovely and positive. :D

As my treat for hitting another target, I bought some rollerblades! Great fun AND great exercise, it's a winner...

I credit myself for sticking to plan 100% despite the smell of lovely food...

I credit myself for giving my ALL at Karate yesterday even when I felt overheated.. (totm)

I credit myself for my plans for next week - sticking to plan despite hotel/travel and hotel food on offer! lol

Today I credit myself for sticking to plan 100%, swimming for 30 minutes and keeping busy all day :)

I credit myself for going rollerblading even though it was scary and I got lots of strange looks for doing it!

Back