Crocs (shoes)

I'm sat here with my brand new fuschia crocs on, very happy with them, only ordered them on Sunday so they've arrived very quickly. I also ordered two charms, a Snoopy Joe Cool and a daisy and they came with two free charms, a red racing car and a green croc. I went for the size 5 in the end and they're a good fit, a 6 would have been too big.

I can't believe how light they are, it doesn't feel like I've got anything on my feet, I just know I'm going to live in these - I feel a second pair is on the cards too :p

I got mine from the decorateyourfeet website and very pleased with the service.

I hope you get yours soon Heaven, what a nightmare, 6 weeks wait is ridiculous.

i wear them for work and believe me my feet do some milage . they are normally really sore after a twelve hour shift . not with these. lots of hospital staff wear them . i have the sport version for work (rugged sole )
turquiose, orange and lime green caymen for leisure
kids have a rainbow of colours in them. mine are rough treated and showing no signs of wear . they are not cheap but i love them

on size ,look on e bay alot of sellers give you guidelines on size . different styles have different fitting type . ie sport come in the actual sizes, mine are a size bigger and just right . caymans are more a general size . they are meant to be big fit . i take a woman size 6/7 and my sports are a w 9

Just wondered if anyone has suffered from blisters on the top of the foot? I got a new pair of crocs and now have big blisters on both feet. Do you wear socks with the crocs or not? As you can tell i didn't yesterday.
Irene xx

Just wondered if anyone has suffered from blisters on the top of the foot? I got a new pair of crocs and now have big blisters on both feet. Do you wear socks with the crocs or not? As you can tell i didn't yesterday.
Irene xx
You certainly should not get blisters. I don't wear socks with mine (I don't think they would look right with socks anyway) and I've never had blisters. Are you sure they're not too small for you?

I have 3 pairs and never had any trouble, you are supposed to wear them big. I have scutes , beach & prima. Prima are my fave , much more feminine than the others.

I got some fake ones from simply be and they are fab, tried next but there was a few week wait when I tried.
There not the most glamorous of shoes but they are very comfy.
My little boy is 3 1/2 and has got 3 pairs now ( spoilt from aunties and uncles lol) he wears them all day, but he did have a fake pair at first which rubbed on each side of his foot.

This was a new pair I'd bought but it wasn't the first time I'd worn them. And I bought the next size up and they are the proper ones. I have 3 pairs and have never had any bother. But today I am walking around with 2 sore top areas.
Irene xx

Back