Crocs (shoes)

Hi all Just ordered my first pair from here £26 free delivery WWW.FITFEETUK.COM.

well chuffed !
Went with black if i get on with them ok will be a bit more daring with the next pair lol !
Thanks again xxxxxx Tatty Head xxxxxxx

Ive got the toepost crocs from next, heaven in a shoe!!! Never been off my feet and a bargain at 25 quid!! Sarahxx.

Ooh I'm intrigued - i love shoes - off to have a look

Oh so those are Crocs - i've seen a few people wearing them, I always thought they looked really uncomfortable as they looked quite plastic and not flexible if you know what I mean, mind you I might have only seen fake ones.

Might give a pair a go though, love comfy shoes, glad you posted this thread now Tatty - thanks :D

No probs MD,
i felt the same as you they reminded me of jelly shoes (remember them lol)
Still waiting patiently for mr posty to deliver , tomorrow i hope
lotsa luv

Tatty Head XXX

Just decided to order a pair, but not sure what size to go for as I'm usually a 5½ and they don't do them in half sizes. I'm not sure whether to go for a 5, but don't want them too tight, but then again don't want to get a 6 and they're falling off my feet.

Any advice please Croc lovers, are they generous or on the small size?

Thanks

Jan
x

They're so incredibly light, hardly feels like you have got them on.

Can't say they are the most comfortable shoes that I've ever worn, but not uncomfortable.

Just waiting for them to do all the accessories for them like I saw when I bought mine abroad. Fun fun fun

Just decided to order a pair, but not sure what size to go for as I'm usually a 5½ and they don't do them in half sizes. I'm not sure whether to go for a 5, but don't want them too tight, but then again don't want to get a 6 and they're falling off my feet.

Any advice please Croc lovers, are they generous or on the small size?

Thanks

Jan
x
They are quite generous. You should do what I did... i went and tried some on in a shop first before I ordered some.

They are quite generous. You should do what I did... i went and tried some on in a shop first before I ordered some.

Thanks Pip

I had a look today in town but as yet haven't found anyone selling them, I'll have to look on the internet for local stockists.

i found some the other day in sports world, made by skechers,£25ish my step mum had asked for a pair for her birthday she loves them and shes 60, i first saw them last year in florida, everyone wore them, think i might get some this year for my hols :D

That's what I want mine for Mandy, they seem great for hols, but as I'm going in just over two weeks (yipppeeeee :D ) I need to get a move on if I'm ordering them over the internet.

x

I got mine from Next. Do you have a Next anywhere near to you? Not much choice in colours but at least I was able to try first

Yes looked in both Next stores, but not a croc in sight :(

Back