Cruise: Lausanne is losing it!

your really doing well Lausanne - dont think I could get up at 6 for a swim. Thats called 'Dukan Dedication' hope I can get a long walk in over the weekend depending on weather and my energy - lol. Have a good day and a good weekend. x

Thanks Chris, just after waking up now at 20 past 10. Really needed the lie-in, feels indulgent to be snuggled up in bed catching up with diaries! :p The early morning starts are not so bad and I feel invigorated after the swim. Hope the weather is kind for your walks - the weather here is miserable. I don't remember a September ever with so much rain and so cold.

Butternut squash in muffins yum!!! Your so inventive!!
I made orange and spice using orange sf jelly crystals and mixed spice and they smelt and tastes so good :)
Hope you have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmn, orange and spice sounds yum. Will give that a go - am finding a little of the sf jelly crystals go a long way. They're incredibly sweet. How much did you use for how many muffins?

Was in a funny humour yesterday afternoon - seemed to be having a sweet craving. I was shattered tired driving home from work after the first week back at work and I suddenly desperately wanted to be reverting back to Friday junk food food choices that would have been the norm pre-Dukan. it was worse because it was a PP day to boot!:sigh:

Managed not to stray but sf gum, yogurt & jelly and meringues all made an appearance.

The meringues turned out a bit weird - not sure I'd make them again. Would rather wait for the real thing in conso.

Gonna try a to make Dukan versions of Irish Stew and Stuffed chicken breasts today.

I also must tidy my office - it looks like a bomb exploded in it! :)Xx

Managed to s

I'm just up too Lausanne. It's definitely a day to stay snuggled under the duvet isn't it? Absolutely vile weather - hammering it down.

Good morning Wheesht! :D It's dry but ominous looking here at the mo. Will have to wrench myself out in a wee while - need to grocery shop & visit my great aunt and sister today. But not for a little while more...........

Hope to get my hands on some more silicone bakeware today - I have some muffin cases but would like a silicone cake pan to try out one of the cheesecake recipes. My sister is also giving me an ice-cream maker that she got 10 years ago and never used so hopefully I'll be enjoying frozen rhubarb yogurt later today or tomorrow. Dukan has given me a new interest in cooking - would have stuck to the same old convenience foods before.

Have a good indoor day! :)Xx

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa! My wonderful scales just told me I've lost another pound! I'm now eleven stones exactly. Healthy BMI is nine lbs away. Do you think it's manageable by Oct 27th?

That's the next time I'll se my gorgeous hubby and I would love to meet him wearing the beautiful patterned size 10 dress I bought last weekend.:)Xx

Mmmn, orange and spice sounds yum. Will give that a go - am finding a little of the sf jelly crystals go a long way. They're incredibly sweet. How much did you use for how many muffins?

Was in a funny humour yesterday afternoon - seemed to be having a sweet craving. I was shattered tired driving home from work after the first week back at work and I suddenly desperately wanted to be reverting back to Friday junk food food choices that would have been the norm pre-Dukan. it was worse because it was a PP day to boot!:sigh:

Managed not to stray but sf gum, yogurt & jelly and meringues all made an appearance.

The meringues turned out a bit weird - not sure I'd make them again. Would rather wait for the real thing in conso.

Gonna try a to make Dukan versions of Irish Stew and Stuffed chicken breasts today.

I also must tidy my office - it looks like a bomb exploded in it! :)Xx

Managed to s

I just spinkled it in, prob say less than 1/4 of the sachet for one days muffins. Today I had blackcurrent flavour - had a lilac glow to them lol, tasted very nice though.

I had real sweet craving last night too and I also was on a PP day. Ended up making dukan broiche ( no oat bran needed ) but spread it out like a swiss roll before backing. I then made some custard and made it into a lemon custard swiss roll and cured my cravings completely :)

Well done on another great loss, so close to a healthy BMI....well done you :D
xx

So was all set to go get veggies to make Irish Stew, when I spotted the end of a BNS and thought hmmm, shame to waste it so no salt, no stock cube just ......

500g 3% diced beef cut into equal bite sized pieces
browned with no oil on the stove add a
good squeeze dbl concentrate tomato puree,
generous teaspoon Dijon mustard and
a tin of peeled chopped plum tomatoes.
Put in large ovenproof dish with lid, add in
BNS cut into very large chunks and
a large onion cut into quarters, layers separated
Add water until meat and veg covered.
Into oven covered for 2-3 hours at 160deg until meat melts in your mouth.

Absolutely divine. The sweetness of the BNS and onion with the acidity of the tomatoes is a great combo. It benefits from a wee rest with the lid on for 10-15mins after you take it out of the oven. Would probably be great with chicken pieces too.

And the great thing was that I was able to go shopping and bought a coat and skirt whilst it was cooking away merrily. A great smell greeted me as I came in and in no time at all I was tucking into a big warming bowl of stew!

Too full to contemplate stuff chicken breasts today so will adapt stuffing to PP friendly and have it tomorrow instead. :)Xx

P.S. Skirt is a size 10 and coat a size 12. Even my bountiful bazongas are shrinking!:D

Wohoo get you, size 10 and 12's.....skinny minx alert!!!
Stew sounds devine, will add that to my ever growing list of things to try.

I made Luc Luc beef last night, marinated in garlic, ginger, soy sauce & oyster sauce and was a real winner.
Chicken and prawn curry tonight :p and I will also be making my own yogurt tonight so hopefully will wake up to a huge vat of greek yogurt mmmmm fingers crossed lol
x

Wohoo get you, size 10 and 12's.....skinny minx alert!!!
Stew sounds devine, will add that to my ever growing list of things to try.

I made Luc Luc beef last night, marinated in garlic, ginger, soy sauce & oyster sauce and was a real winner.
Chicken and prawn curry tonight :p and I will also be making my own yogurt tonight so hopefully will wake up to a huge vat of greek yogurt mmmmm fingers crossed lol
x

Gosh, Dr. D has unleashed a few of us to give Jamie & Nigella a run for their money! :D it's amazing how creative you become when ingredients are strictly limited. Am very much liking the sound of your brioches. So stuffed from stew though, at this point in time I don't think I'll ever eat again!:p

Normally at 11 stone I would not be getting into size 10 anything but the swimming is working marvels at toning me up...and I love it. Double yay! :)Xx

Sitting here watching the Strictly re-run which I missed last night. It's probably the only programme that I'll try to watch this autumn. I love the costumes! Some of the ladies - Anita, Lulu etc have fab figures. Not begin properly till the last weekend in September.

PP
B: 140g oven baked salmon
L: 3 chicken breasts with oatbran stuffing (baked wrapped in ham which kept them lovely and moist but I didn't eat the ham)
S: Total yogurt with 1/2 tsp cocoa and sweetner
D: 250G 3% mince with a tsp of mustard
S: Total yogurt with lemon and lime sf jelly

Not drinking enough water - finding it tough now I'm back in colder climes.

So have a hair appointment on Wednesday and am toying with the idea of chopping my shoulder length bob much shorter.

s125.jpg
razorcut.jpg

4915_Dido-d_copy_2.jpg

Really fancy a change and shorter would be great when swimming every morning. Had my hair much shorter than this about 10 years ago so I know it suits me short....... but it'll take courage to say "Okay, chop it off!" :confused:

Oooh exciting! Is that Dido in one of them? That one is my fave but bet they would all look stunning on you. Take some before and after pics ;)

PV

Pre-swim: lemon and fennel muffin
B: 200g spag bol and turnips
L: total yogurt, another muffin, 4 cherry tomatoes
S: Another muffin
D: salmon fillet, chicken breast and cabbage and mushrooms
S: Froyo - Greek yogurt and rhubarb

Ate too much Froyo this eve, so good, the ice cream maker will have to be kept as weekend treat!:eek:

Back