Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

I need to do my measurements too! I've done a side by side photo. I can see a difference. Not much. But it's there. Had a few off plan days, need to shut the demon off that's my boyfriend! Even though this week he's been asking questions and trying to follow SW with me. He gives in to his urges too much, then I follow.
Back to basics from tomorrow and hopefully another loss next week!!

What is it with other halves?! Mine is exactly the same, such a bad influence... Well done for a STS in those circumstances though.

I've lost 0.7kg so a total of 4.2kg so far since 30th April
Happy with that, I had three days when I wasn't eating much and very little speed.
Set myself an ambitious mini-goal of getting under 70kg by next week! :eek:
Found the stickers so going back to imperial for my 1/2 st award :D
That’s amazing well done!!

I've lost 0.7kg so a total of 4.2kg so far since 30th April
Happy with that, I had three days when I wasn't eating much and very little speed.
Set myself an ambitious mini-goal of getting under 70kg by next week! :eek:
Found the stickers so going back to imperial for my 1/2 st award :D

It's only been 2 weeks! That's phenomenal! Well done you!! x

72kg so a gain of 0.2kg 😕
I was aware my weight loss had slowed down and after such a great first 2 weeks I kinda expected it. 2 lots of birthday celebrations in this house this week which I had planned for but then my lovely friends surprised me with a virtual afternoon tea and fizz so I'll take the gain. I did get a bit of a heads up so CC and came in about 1700kcal and was straight back on plan the next day. It was worth it though! Nevermind looking forward I've got nothing else that might de-rail me before then end of june by which time I should be in 60's.
Think the alcohol won't have helped as even though I counted it, I do think it makes the weight stick.

On a positive note, I do think I'm looking better in the mirror 😊

72kg so a gain of 0.2kg 😕
I was aware my weight loss had slowed down and after such a great first 2 weeks I kinda expected it. 2 lots of birthday celebrations in this house this week which I had planned for but then my lovely friends surprised me with a virtual afternoon tea and fizz so I'll take the gain. I did get a bit of a heads up so CC and came in about 1700kcal and was straight back on plan the next day. It was worth it though! Nevermind looking forward I've got nothing else that might de-rail me before then end of june by which time I should be in 60's.
Think the alcohol won't have helped as even though I counted it, I do think it makes the weight stick.

On a positive note, I do think I'm looking better in the mirror 😊
I find the same with alcohol! It completely throws me off for the week. I feel bloated and definitely hold on to water weight. At least you had fun!!

Here we go. Another start. Today is the start day. My slimming world group has gone into melt down as the consultant has left since its become Zoom calls only. I feel quite let down and it messed me up for a week, but I can't blame them for doing so. It's all been pants. So here goes another start. Time for me to get back on the plan. 16st 3lb. Best wishes to all of us weighing in a these difficult times.

Back