Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

Hello!! I've lost 3lbs this week! Just proves you can have a wobble and still stick to it after!! I'm really happy!! An SP day yesterday that really helped!! :woohoo:
Well done Nessa! You should be so pleased, that's fantastic :) I weigh Friday so could maybe do an SP tomorrow, excellent week, well done you!

Thank you!! Just goes to show! Head back in the game, doing well!! Good luck for Friday! You've got this!

Hello everyone
Restarted SW at home last week after having previously done SW twice in the past without much success.

Wow, I'm amazed in week 1 I've lost 7.5lbs which is the max combined weight previously. I've found it a lot easier this time (mainly because we're in lockdown and I'm not eating out!) I know I won't lose this every week and the 1st week is usually the most but its given me such a motivational boost.

Hello everyone
Restarted SW at home last week after having previously done SW twice in the past without much success.

Wow, I'm amazed in week 1 I've lost 7.5lbs which is the max combined weight previously. I've found it a lot easier this time (mainly because we're in lockdown and I'm not eating out!) I know I won't lose this every week and the 1st week is usually the most but its given me such a motivational boost.
I found the same my first week properly sticking to plan (last week) I dropped 5lb. Had a real blow out weekend then unfortunately. Pizza (home made), garlic bread, mojitos, beers, icecream. Back on plan all this week so I’ve told myself that even if I’m up 1lb that’s still 4lb loss over 2 weeks. I’m not going to be disheartened if I’m up a tiny bit and hopefully gradual loss from here on.

I found the same my first week properly sticking to plan (last week) I dropped 5lb. Had a real blow out weekend then unfortunately. Pizza (home made), garlic bread, mojitos, beers, icecream. Back on plan all this week so I’ve told myself that even if I’m up 1lb that’s still 4lb loss over 2 weeks. I’m not going to be disheartened if I’m up a tiny bit and hopefully gradual loss from here on.
Absolutely! I know that kind of loss is not going to happen again so hoping wk2 is still a loss even if its 0.5lb. Good luck!

At home weigh in this morning and maintained despite having a very up and down week so I’m delighted! Baby steps from here. I’d be delighted with 0.5-1lb loss weekly

Hello everyone

Over a week late but finally got round to doing my measurements

Measurements 09/05/20
C 94 cm
W 96 cm
H 112 cm
RT 66 cm
LT 65 cm
RA 31.5cm
LA 32 cm

Going to measure again when losses slow (hopefully it will give me a boost when I need it that way!)

Hello everyone

That’s amazing, we’ll done!

Another 1 1/2lbs this week, do that now takes me to 2st8lbs lost since January. The losses are definitely slowing down, but I’m happy as long as I can keep losing each week.

Well done @Miss Scarlett Blue! You are a machine! With everything you've been through this week, I did not expect such a good loss. Your dedication is admirable. Keep doing what you're doing! X

Over a week late but finally got round to doing my measurements

Measurements 09/05/20
C 94 cm
W 96 cm
H 112 cm
RT 66 cm
LT 65 cm
RA 31.5cm
LA 32 cm

Going to measure again when losses slow (hopefully it will give me a boost when I need it that way!)

I need to do my measurements too! I've done a side by side photo. I can see a difference. Not much. But it's there. Had a few off plan days, need to shut the demon off that's my boyfriend! Even though this week he's been asking questions and trying to follow SW with me. He gives in to his urges too much, then I follow.
Back to basics from tomorrow and hopefully another loss next week!!

Back