Current Active Members Weekly Weigh In:

Here we go. Another start. Today is the start day. My slimming world group has gone into melt down as the consultant has left since its become Zoom calls only. I feel quite let down and it messed me up for a week, but I can't blame them for doing so. It's all been pants. So here goes another start. Time for me to get back on the plan. 16st 3lb. Best wishes to all of us weighing in a these difficult times.
Oh that's rubbish for you. We're all here to support. My wi day is Thursday. There is also a SW food diary thread. Good for you for making a positive decision and posting here

Here we go. Another start. Today is the start day. My slimming world group has gone into melt down as the consultant has left since its become Zoom calls only. I feel quite let down and it messed me up for a week, but I can't blame them for doing so. It's all been pants. So here goes another start. Time for me to get back on the plan. 16st 3lb. Best wishes to all of us weighing in a these difficult times.

Welcome @Blessings
Although tough times may have brought you here, you'll be glad you came! We certainly are glad to have you! Get comfy, we're in for the long haul :)

Thanks SkinnyBunny, I'm glad you're also in for the long haul. Nice to meet you!

A loss of 0.5kg (just over 1lb) this week so almost back to where I was before birthday week. I can't believe how much 1 day set me back. Definitely going to keep avoiding alcohol for the time being. Still got a mini target to get into 60kgs. I might have a few SP days to try to get there in next 2 weeks
Well done! Any loss is great. I seem to be a little stuck in around the 10st 5lb mark the last few weeks. I know i'm going to have to start cutting out my treat meal at weekends but these days it's one of the only things I look forward to.

Well done! Any loss is great. I seem to be a little stuck in around the 10st 5lb mark the last few weeks. I know i'm going to have to start cutting out my treat meal at weekends but these days it's one of the only things I look forward to.
Thank you 😊
I'm sure you'll get there once you put your mind to it. Sometimes we need to give ourselves a bit of a break. Totally get why you need the treat meal at the moment

A loss of 0.5kg (just over 1lb) this week so almost back to where I was before birthday week. I can't believe how much 1 day set me back. Definitely going to keep avoiding alcohol for the time being. Still got a mini target to get into 60kgs. I might have a few SP days to try to get there in next 2 weeks
Well done for getting focused again. The same thing happened to me over my son's birthday. You're past that now though. Onwards and upwards!

0.8lb for me this week. Happy enough with that as I had my day off plan last Friday and I think that it weakens me for the weekend. I'm going to endeavour to remain on a diet (CC this week) all the way through to next Friday. We'll see what happens.

Have a great week all xx

0.8lb for me this week. Happy enough with that as I had my day off plan last Friday and I think that it weakens me for the weekend. I'm going to endeavour to remain on a diet (CC this week) all the way through to next Friday. We'll see what happens.

Have a great week all xx
Well done, sounds like your motivated to keep going through this week(end)

A pound for me this week. After a STS last week I’d hoped for more, but it’s a loss so I’ll take it.

Current weight 18st13lb (delighted that I’ve got to the 18s) and a total loss of 2st12lb

Woo! Welcome back and what a return!! A whole lb, AGAIN!

Where are you now? A microwave?! Wow. You're doing awesome. No more of this "hoping for more"!!! xx ❤
3GqS5GU.png

Well done to you all, this week. I'm down two pounds this week. I'm really pleased. I'm trying to focus on having a way of eating for the next 50 years, that is to say, I'm a tortoise, not a hare! I just want to get healthy. Wishing you all well this week on your weight loss.

Well done to you all, this week. I'm down two pounds this week. I'm really pleased. I'm trying to focus on having a way of eating for the next 50 years, that is to say, I'm a tortoise, not a hare! I just want to get healthy. Wishing you all well this week on your weight loss.
2lb is amazing for a tortoise diet (as it were) I am of the same ilk and am taking my time. My plan is 1lb a week, I am scheduled to hit target mid July 2021. Managing my own expectations was my biggest hurdle, I'm sure! Have another great week xx

2lb is great! Well done

2lb is amazing for a tortoise diet (as it were) I am of the same ilk and am taking my time. My plan is 1lb a week, I am scheduled to hit target mid July 2021. Managing my own expectations was my biggest hurdle, I'm sure! Have another great week xx
I was planning on 1lb a week and reaching 10st by my 30th but its more like 0.5lb a week so that won't happen but i'll keep going and get there eventually.

I was planning on 1lb a week and reaching 10st by my 30th but its more like 0.5lb a week so that won't happen but i'll keep going and get there eventually.

Thanks @SkinnyBunny, I do expect it to slow down but I'm still a lot heavier than you. I'm looking forward to being light enough that it effects how much I can lose! 😁 🌅

@Fitatforty1 Congratulations! That's a really solid loss this week, well done!! :)

Back