Current lipotrimmers!

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
We're all spread over several different threads in the LT subforums so making a thread here where we can all drop in and see how we're all doing and all.

How are we going ladies? Hope all is well for you xxx

(also if you're starting LT at whatever point and joining us, drop in to say Hi! :nananana:)

I've finished week 12 and I'm now 61lb down. Only 8 weeks and 28lb to target! Hopefully I'll make it but if not I'm not worried, last time I lost 5lb on refeed week so I should get there or there abouts. Then the real work begins - maintenance!

I'm back in my pre-pregnancy clothes and feeling great (I was overweight before but not obese), just want to get in the healthy BMI range now.

I'm definitely finding it easier now that it's getting warmer/lighter, and we're out and about more. It really helps to keep busy.

How are you getting on Bevi?

Orange, that's amazing! I bet you're feeling amazing :)
I'm sure you'll smash your target in no time.

Where in your body have you seen the biggest change?

I've got weigh in tomorrow (officially) but I'll need to go on Wednesday as I'm away tomorrow. (lucky I've got day 7 pouches, and I usually go first thing in the morning so I just fast before weigh in)
Ill be finishing week 3 and at the end of week 2 I'd lost 13lbs.
I'm finding it difficult to be honest as my mum has started slimming world and has been cooking again so I've been having wild cravings.
Aside from a single pre-planned blip, I've been 100% and feeling a bit demoralized.

During week 1 I was doing an exercise video daily which helped me feel better, but there are young kids in the house and when I've been trying to plank and one of them dived off the sofa into the small of my back, it put me off a bit :p also finding a clear patch of floor free of boxes and toys is like finding the lost city of Atlantis.

So, homes a little stressful. Just trying to make the most of what I can. :)

Well done guys you are both doing really well! I'm into week five of maintenance now after losing 2 and a half stone on TFR in 8 weeks. Still use this forum as support as there are so many good posts for motivation!

Well done on being 100%! It can be hard and stressful at times! My partner eats so much and works late so I would prepare his food daily! But this is only temporary and you're already three weeks down! :)

Hi

I joined Lipotrim four days ago and this website today. It is so nice to read other people's struggle / experience with the Lipotrim Program. It is my first time ever on Lipotrim and so far so good.
Surprisingly, I enjoy the vanilla and chocolate shakes and also the Chicken soup!! I do enjoy the tastes of it haha

I miss chewing on food but being on Lipotrim, I have become more active (is this possible?!).

Anyways I hope I don't have to be on it for long. I am 14 stone and need to lose 4 stones. How long would it take me?

What is TFR???

Good luck guys!!

Hi

I joined Lipotrim four days ago and this website today. It is so nice to read other people's struggle / experience with the Lipotrim Program. It is my first time ever on Lipotrim and so far so good.
Surprisingly, I enjoy the vanilla and chocolate shakes and also the Chicken soup!! I do enjoy the tastes of it haha

I miss chewing on food but being on Lipotrim, I have become more active (is this possible?!).

Anyways I hope I don't have to be on it for long. I am 14 stone and need to lose 4 stones. How long would it take me?

What is TFR???

Good luck guys!!

Being around other people going through it is always helpful and while we're all supporting each other it makes for the right kind of environment to be in :)
TFR= Total food replacement. A lot of people can look down on the diet and say some things that aren't really helpful "Why not do X instead?", "You'll put it all back on, and more", "That's the lazy way to do it". They can all be quite hurtful even if said with the best of intentions. End of the day, got to do what's right for you.

Lipotrim does have some flapjacks that you can chew on, they don't taste great but they do the job :D

I think roughly the average weightloss is somewhere between 1st-1 1/2 per month depending on your starting weight. As you're only 14 stone you may find it will take a little bit longer to shift it. But being more active certainly helps, and as you've probably seen on the other threads by now: drink, drink, drink your water!

Best of luck with it xxx

Being around other people going through it is always helpful and while we're all supporting each other it makes for the right kind of environment to be in :)
TFR= Total food replacement. A lot of people can look down on the diet and say some things that aren't really helpful "Why not do X instead?", "You'll put it all back on, and more", "That's the lazy way to do it". They can all be quite hurtful even if said with the best of intentions. End of the day, got to do what's right for you.

Lipotrim does have some flapjacks that you can chew on, they don't taste great but they do the job :D

I think roughly the average weightloss is somewhere between 1st-1 1/2 per month depending on your starting weight. As you're only 14 stone you may find it will take a little bit longer to shift it. But being more active certainly helps, and as you've probably seen on the other threads by now: drink, drink, drink your water!

Best of luck with it xxx

Hi,

Thank you for the explanation!

I hope I can do this for at least a month as I am just going insane atm.

I am getting the flapjacks for week 3.. I really hope this will only be a month kind of thing because I do not know how longer I can keep this up tbh.

How long are you planning on staying on it?

Hi,

Thank you for the explanation!

I hope I can do this for at least a month as I am just going insane atm.

I am getting the flapjacks for week 3.. I really hope this will only be a month kind of thing because I do not know how longer I can keep this up tbh.

How long are you planning on staying on it?

It is a really, really hard diet so stick with it as long as it feels right for you. We're all here to support you and each other as well so use us as much as you need to.

I plan to stay on it for as long as they will allow me to :p I have a lot to lose and while I've got a rough number in my mind, I'm really doing this for my vanity and to look nice in clothes.
So when my pharmacy tell me that I've fallen under the BMI needed to be on it, or they recommend that I go onto maintenance because I've reached a healthy weight then I'll finish up.

Hi, I'm just back on LT after big break and loads of rotten life stuff going on. Love Lipotrim because I don't have to think about food at all. Unfortunately I've to go on hols next week with my son so my timing isn't great for getting back, but really want to get rid of this weight once and for all. I like what you said about supporting each other Bev. It does help.
Good luck everyone. Aine x

Well done guys you are both doing really well! I'm into week five of maintenance now after losing 2 and a half stone on TFR in 8 weeks. Still use this forum as support as there are so many good posts for motivation!

Well done on being 100%! It can be hard and stressful at times! My partner eats so much and works late so I would prepare his food daily! But this is only temporary and you're already three weeks down! :)

Congratulations on your weight loss! I didn't get onto the maintenance last time but life has now settled so hope I can focus a bit better this time. Did you regain weight on the maintenance programme?

Hi

What is TFR???

Good luck guys!!
Hi Sarah, just to say that I only use the chicken and chocolate shakes and add strong black coffee to the latter which makes it more interesting and it goes further. Good luck, and stick with positive people. It definitely helps. Aine x

Hi

Thank you for the support but today, day 7, I had to give up. It is not my kind of diet as it made me extremely moody and depressed.

I did lose 8lb but the diet is not worth it.. If there was more variety or some foods that we were allowed to eat, then I might have continued.

I am going back to healthy eating and doing more exercise.

Good luck and I admire your strengths!

Congratulations on your weight loss! I didn't get onto the maintenance last time but life has now settled so hope I can focus a bit better this time. Did you regain weight on the maintenance programme?

Hi Aine333!!
How's it going for you so far?

I've been off lipotrim for about 5 and a half weeks now. Still using one maintenance bar a day for breakfast and sticking to a low calorie diet and exercising. I've lost another 7lb since finishing but I am pretty strict with myself but do allow for a cheat day. I find using the my fitness pal app really useful!
As long as food habits change after finishing you should be able to maintain or even lose a little more like I have. I still weigh weekly at the pharmacy to keep me on track!

Hope you enjoy your holiday! X

@Sarah3010 you did so well to get through the first week so don't you worry, this diet isn't for everyone so just be proud of the headway you made.

Still drop in and say hello, best of luck xxx

@MissCerys what sort of diet do you follow now? Ie: calorie counting, Mediterranean based, KD? I've been wondering about my options and what to plan my meals around when I reach the maintenance stage. I know we're all different but it's good to see what works for others :D

@Sarah3010 you did so well to get through the first week so don't you worry, this diet isn't for everyone so just be proud of the headway you made.

Still drop in and say hello, best of luck xxx

@MissCerys what sort of diet do you follow now? Ie: calorie counting, Mediterranean based, KD? I've been wondering about my options and what to plan my meals around when I reach the maintenance stage. I know we're all different but it's good to see what works for others :D

I'm calorie counting at the moment - trying to stay under 1400 a day to lose a little more and exercising four times a week and a cheat meal a week too so I stay motivated. Also staying away from my trigger foods like chocolate. I chose this rather than slimming world etc because I know il start over eating again which was the entire problem haha. How's it going for you??

Hi guys, how is it going for you all?
Its the end of day 3 for me and I'm not finding it too difficult to ignore the hunger pangs. I am getting heartburn more than i used too though but its only mild.
I was nervous about trying LT because of all the awful things i have heard but its got to be worth a try!

LT is like marmite. People either love it or hate it. :p

I've been struggling again lately, not so much with cravings but with stress in general so my food-stress relationship has been rearing its ugly head again. Been able to ignore it still this week though.

I'm on day 31 and beginning to see a real change in my body. Tape measure confirmed it, I lost 2 inches from my hips, 2in from my waist, 1inch from my bust and 1 inch from my thighs. Amazing what a difference it feels.
My face has felt hot, bloated and irritated though lately, and is probably unrelated to the diet :p

Well done both!! @BeviSiwel how long are you aiming to be on it for?? Amazing results bet you feel great!!
@Kt210 welcome and well done on your first few days!! Like BeviSiwel said you'll either love it or you'll hate it! Take each day as it comes and you'll do great!

@MissCerys I'm aiming to be on it for as long as possible until I feel happy enough. I do feel fantastic right now :p For Week 6 I will be doing a single week of maintenance as it falls over mine and my OH's birthdays (and would love to have a cheeky tipple if at all possible) with Week 7 being straight back onto LT for the foreseeable future :p

Back