Current lipotrimmers!

Ooh it's gone all quiet! Hope everybody had a good Easter, I found it sooo tough but I got through it (but I have stashed a couple of Easter eggs in the back of the spice cupboard and a few hot cross buns in the freezer for after Lipotrim...shh, our little secret!)

I'm just back from the pharmacy and after 15 weeks I'm down 5 stones and 1 pound. Only lost 2 pounds this week but I'm sure it'll be more next week. We're looking at beach holidays for September at the moment so that's a great motivator for the next five weeks I have left to complete (and to maintain beyond that!)

Hope everyone is ok xx

Ooh it's gone all quiet! Hope everybody had a good Easter, I found it sooo tough but I got through it (but I have stashed a couple of Easter eggs in the back of the spice cupboard and a few hot cross buns in the freezer for after Lipotrim...shh, our little secret!)

I'm just back from the pharmacy and after 15 weeks I'm down 5 stones and 1 pound. Only lost 2 pounds this week but I'm sure it'll be more next week. We're looking at beach holidays for September at the moment so that's a great motivator for the next five weeks I have left to complete (and to maintain beyond that!)

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hahaha, maybe we're all feeling a bit glum about the easter chocolate we missed out on this year :p
Myself I've been clocking up an insane amount of overtime at work so I've hardly been home to sit on my computer properly to make a post. Easter was definitely hard, especially when they had free chocolate in the staff room! Had to keep telling myself "It's cheap, horrible chocolate. Totally not worth it" then my boss brought out the thorntons and cadbury eggs and I was just sitting there with my mockery of a chocolate milkshake, pmsl

I have done *exactly* the same with the easter eggs, I've thrown them into the freezer (I can't stand cold chocolate) so I know they are waiting for me, but I wont even be tempted by them.

Had a good week last week and managed to shed 3kg so i was really happy about that, but then had a blip this week after some family trouble and ate a sub roll! Beat myself up about it but I've just carried on as if it never happened and monitorring when I get back into Ketosis. Should be back where I was a good few days before my next weigh in.

Then I've got a single week of maintenance coming up over my birthday week. I was umming and aahhing over whether I should do a refeed week or just straight up cheat for my actual birthday, but figured having a glass of wine and a slice of cake out of nowhere on LT would do more damage than sensibly eating a meal a day.

Already come to terms with the fact I may not be losing that week, but I think it will be good for my psyche to break it up a bit.

Sorry for the long post, been away for what feels like ages and had a lot to get off my chest!

Hope you're well, havent seen you post in a while. 5 stone is bluddy fantastic though I bet you're looking amazing! How do you feel? Have you got yourself that whole new wardrobe yet? xxxx

Hi Bevi!

Thankfully I'm not working at the moment so don't have the constant temptation of seasonal/celebration treats constantly dangled in front of me, thank god! Well done for getting through it!

I've not been clothes shopping yet due to having another five weeks left on lipotrim, but I am wearing something better: old clothes! It's a great feeling to get back into something you've not worn for years.

Have a great birthday week xx

Back