Curry Club Thursday at wetherspoons

Shangri-la

Please, Please advise me!!. I am going to weatherspoon this evening and it's curry club today. What would be the healthiest option to get?. I think that rice, poppadum or naan anda drink is included. I know that I should leave the naan but what main course should I get?. Thanks for any replies.

Hiya - they are all about the same syn wise as far as I know from research I did before I last went.

You get two big poppadums, chutney, rice and your choice of curry plus a drink in the meal deal and it is 18 syns for the lot (depending on what drink you have obviously - i always go for diet coke)

If you want to reduce the syns a bit...the naan itself is 10 syns. So if you wanted to you could not eat that and have the curry and poppadums for 8.5 syns. I have to say though, if i were going to skip anything it would be the poppadums as they are literally covered in grease from Wetherspoons every time i have had them - i find the naan more satisfying as well because the portion you get isnt exactly massive.

But if you go for it all and just cut back a few syns the next day you could have the whole lot - also it depends if you do daily or weekly synning.

Hiya - they are all about the same syn wise as far as I know from research I did before I last went.

You get two big poppadums, chutney, rice and your choice of curry plus a drink in the meal deal and it is 18 syns for the lot (depending on what drink you have obviously - i always go for diet coke)

If you want to reduce the syns a bit...the naan itself is 10 syns. So if you wanted to you could not eat that and have the curry and poppadums for 8.5 syns. I have to say though, if i were going to skip anything it would be the poppadums as they are literally covered in grease from Wetherspoons every time i have had them - i find the naan more satisfying as well because the portion you get isnt exactly massive.

But if you go for it all and just cut back a few syns the next day you could have the whole lot - also it depends if you do daily or weekly synning.

Thank you very much for your reply, Sparty. My problem is if they put it on the plate, I have no willpower, lol. It the naan and poppadum is in front of me, I will devour it!!. I have decided that I will just have to cutback for the next few days on syns. thanks again. That's a great help.x

Thank you, I've also found this information very useless. I've wanted to go to Curry night Thursday @ Wetherspoons for ages but thought the syn value would've been alot higher.

sorry to sound stupid is that for any curry?

I can't believe all that is only 18 syns! :-D

Back