currys and wine

lola123

Silver Member
I start LL in jan and shall miss my curry and wine (alcohol any really) I have resigened myself to the fact that for health and sanity this is my last resort. I have had dreams, well nightmares of the actual diet so my sub conscience is pricking. But I do know that this is my last resort. Please, if you can offer some encouregment it would be most appreciated.

many thanks lola:cry:

Hi LOLA,

I dont drink... but curry is my staple diet... I have it daily almost....

I did LL for 4 months... and once i was in ketosis, I didnt miss it once... was far better seeing the weight fall off me....

Nas x

I loved my curry & wine but once i started ll & the weight dropped off i just didnt think about either. I have been eating since september & only had one curry, i find them too fatty.Im more into clothes now than food.Good luck you will be amazed at this diet.

i used to love wine, i have done LL for just over 6 months now and had a glass on christmas eve, tbh i didnt like the taste, i couldnt believe my tastebuds have changed so much!
You can do this, there will be difficult times but the weight loss keeps you going throough those!
sil

Back