Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun-except for the half hour i spent driving round in circles! To then find the slip road to the motorway was closed and no diversion signs to be found :( eventually got back at 9.35, after leaving at 7.50, for what should have been a 50 min journey!! Stupid sat nav x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Ack- that really does suck! Yeah you should have texted- I would have got mum to direct you (she used to be a taxi operator so knows how to get to anywhere from anywhere in Wallasey lol)

I really love mackerel and I'm going to try to have half the meals of my red week as fish so that works fine for me. Maybe the 3 (or more?) of it can use it as a mini booster challenge week?
Im happy to start whenever everyone else is ready?

Weigh in in an hour ladies!
Nerves are kicking in.
Gonna look like its my first week too when actually the 30th is my year on slimming world as the girl last week wiped my history. Grr.
Will speak to the consultant tonight as WT suggested.

Eeeeek.

Nerves are kicking in.
Gonna look like its my first week too when actually the 30th is my year on slimming world as the girl last week wiped my history. Grr.

Eeeeek.

Good luck ....
Hope you have a fantastic result that will get all motivated for your red week x

lilaloves said:
Nerves are kicking in.

Eeeeek.

Good luck Lila... Hope you have a good WI :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nerves are kicking in.

Eeeeek.

Good luck hun, hope you've had a good'n :)

Not sure what challenge week I'm gonna do for next week (my week's start on saturday) as I've just come off a red one last week and I'm on scan bran this week. Having a ponder now, don't fancy and not prepared for a fishy week. And I've got lebkuchen coming with my online shopping tonight so I'm not wanting to do a no chocolate week either lol Hmmmmn...

Btw I got my challenge week ideas from this thread in case people haven't seen it : http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...0-mini-week-challenges-boost-weight-loss.html

I feel like a right newbie- 19th October will be 6 months since i started :p

Hi all
couldn't get internet working last night, so missed you all- amazed at how many posts there have been. keep up the good work!!!

Bron

Hello lovely ladies!
I am home now and I am pleased to announce that I have returned to you all 5LBS LIGHTER!!!
I am over the moon, couldn't be happier with that.
Ive been really hitting the water hard and weighing my HE's.
So pleased! YAY!

I am also starting my red week tomorrow, so MissJlouise, join in whenever you can if you want too??
I still have to learn the healthy extras for red. I cant think if its one of each or two or whatever. I will read my book before work tomorrow.
Have made a big veggie & mince stir fry for Thursday/Friday lunch and I am gonna make a bacon and spinach (and more veggies) quiche with sweet potato or salad for dinner. Got loads of ideas by having a look through the diaries from you ladies! So lots to try!

Still beaming from ear to ear.

And to make things even better, I didnt have a "treat night"! I had a lovely dinner and am having a hot chocolate and fiber bar with hubby before bed! Good good!

Thanks everyone for your support. Loving this group.

bb65 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (0lbs lost - 27lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (0lbs lost ~ 28lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (1lb lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost - 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (3.5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (0lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (-7lbs lost - 29lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

Hello lovely ladies!
I am home now and I am pleased to announce that I have returned to you all 5LBS LIGHTER!!!
I am over the moon, couldn't be happier with that.
Ive been really hitting the water hard and weighing my HE's.
So pleased! YAY!

I am also starting my red week tomorrow, so MissJlouise, join in whenever you can if you want too??
I still have to learn the healthy extras for red. I cant think if its one of each or two or whatever. I will read my book before work tomorrow.
Have made a big veggie & mince stir fry for Thursday/Friday lunch and I am gonna make a bacon and spinach (and more veggies) quiche with sweet potato or salad for dinner. Got loads of ideas by having a look through the diaries from you ladies! So lots to try!

Still beaming from ear to ear.

And to make things even better, I didnt have a "treat night"! I had a lovely dinner and am having a hot chocolate and fiber bar with hubby before bed! Good good!

Thanks everyone for your support. Loving this group.

bb65 22lbs (5.5lbs lost - 16.5lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (0lbs lost - 27lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (3lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (3.5lbs lost ~ 18.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (0lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (0lbs lost ~ 28lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (1lb lost ~ 13lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (1lb lost - 25lbs to go)
JustJudith 28lbs (0lbs lost - 28lbs to go)
Lilaloves 22lbs (5lbs lost - 17lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (1.5lbs lost - 20.5lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (3.5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (0lbs lost - 18lbs to go)
missjlouise 22lbs (-7lbs lost - 29lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (3lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
Welshtigger 22lbs (2lbs lost - 20lbs to go)

Fanflippingtastic result Lila! lol Well done, it's a fab start to the challenge :)

You can have 1-2 hexas and 2 hexbs on a red day x

:8855::eek:I thought you said you were having hot chocolate and fibre bars with your hubby IN bed. Was gonna say, kinky thing you! :8855:

Nonono.......hot chocolate in bed?! Ouch!!

Thats the whipped cream your thinking of... ;) ;) ;) ;)

hahahahaha!

Nonono.......hot chocolate in bed?! Ouch!!

Thats the whipped cream your thinking of... ;) ;) ;) ;)

hahahahaha!

Anchor light squirty cream is 0.5syns per two tablespoons. That won't get you very far though ;) :8855:

It will just have to be a flexi night.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ohdear!! What has happened to me tonight?!? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back