Curv-a-licious Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
very kind Bron, thanks for asking. Georgina is very upset but she was determined we had to have a proper funeral and our church were very kind and came out and had a special service for him in the garden. Once he was buried we took her to our local rose growers and she chose a rose "loving memory" and we will plant it on him when the ground has sunk a bit. We carefully placed him on a cushion in the grave so she could see him as she wanted but covered up the nasty bits with a little blanket and all the children coped very well and wrote little cards to go in the grave. She is emotionally exhausted tonight but she feels happy with what she did for him and says Hamish wouldnt have wanted her to be sad.

Aww bless her, the rose is a lovely idea and that was really nice of your church to do a little service :)

Well done on all the losses everyone :D

I can't believe our combined losses - when I read those bits at the back of the SW mag where it says a group lost a combined total of humongous lbs I've always though how'd they manage that?! Amazing stuff - and we're not done yet :eek:

*winces* didn't mean to make you feel bad about that if I did :(

Don't worry about it - we all know you've been going through a rough time but you haven't run away and hidden from us all which is the main thing :)

Hope you have a lovely week with the house to yourself. Try and give yourself a bit of time to plan out some meals to cook, gym time (work permitting :sigh:) and some non-food related self-indulgences so that you can have as stress-free a week as possible?

:bighug:Might be a little bumpy for a while but you're staying with us on this 'ere wagon missy (pretty please, we like you!) ;) xxxxx

LoChan1984 said:
*winces* didn't mean to make you feel bad about that if I did :(

Don't worry about it - we all know you've been going through a rough time but you haven't run away and hidden from us all which is the main thing :)

Hope you have a lovely week with the house to yourself. Try and give yourself a bit of time to plan out some meals to cook, gym time (work permitting :sigh:) and some non-food related self-indulgences so that you can have as stress-free a week as possible?

:bighug:Might be a little bumpy for a while but you're staying with us on this 'ere wagon missy (pretty please, we like you!) ;) xxxxx

Thanks Lo, that means alot :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Figured I'd best update my abysmal result! Will do my best to get as much of it off as quickly as possible so as not to be too much of a disappointment :( xx

Addibelle 22lbs (14.5lbs lost ~ 7.5lbs to go)
Bb65 22lbs (14lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Broadsbean 27lb (15lbs lost - 12lbs to go)
Bron 22lbs (17 lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
carriebrad 22lbs (6.5lbs lost ~ 15.5lbs to go)
Eyden Hainsworth 22lbs (7lbs lost - 15lbs to go)
fat&40 28lbs (14lbs lost ~ 14lbs to go)
Hoping 26.5lbs (7.5lbs lost - 19lbs to go)
JackieN 14lbs (2lb lost ~ 12lbs to go)
Jo-85 26lbs (2.5lb lost - 26.5lbs to go)
Lily42uk 22lbs (5lbs lost - 17lbs to go)
Little Bubblez 22lbs (15.5 lbs lost - 6.5 lbs to go)
LoChan1984 28lbs (13.5lbs lost - 14.5lbs to go)
Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.5lbs lost - 11.5lbs to go)
LSF666 18lbs (4 lost - 14 to go)
Lucia_Lucia 29.5lbs (16.5lbs lost - 13lbs to go)
missjlouise 29lbs (7lbs lost - 22lbs to go)
Sugarplum 22lbs (15 lost - 7lb to go)
Welshtigger 12lbs (-11lbs lost - 23lbs to go)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Well done all you losers :woohoo: :winner: xxx

Lucia, I am so sorry to hear about your Cat, what an a**hole just driving off and leaving them :cry:, the lovely service sounds amazing and so glad Georgina is happy with what was done, it sounds so lovely, bless her xxxxxx

Jo, you are an amazing woman, not many of us on here would have stayed the distance with what you have had to put up with over the last few months, I for one would have added a good couple of stone at least.
Now you're still here with us and still not giving in (not that we'd let you :whip:), and I am certain you'll shift that 13lb in no time and as for letting us down, WHAT, HOW? You didn't give in and that has set a big example for us all, that no matter what you stuck with it :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Welshtigger said:

Good morning, it's a new sw day. One day at a time is how we move forward addressing years of issues with food and the impact that has had on our weight, and for some of us me included, our self image and self respect.

This group is here because you and sugar recognised the gap and need for a challenge and opportunity for mutual support that we could give each other. You've had a really tough time, something had to give to, you didn't "leave" , you have just been on "hold" and now you you sound ready to "go" again.

Do not under estimate how much support your thoughtful posts have meant to us. You are a large part of why we are all together. The success of this team can be measured by more than the total weight loss, its also about keeping keeping us together, any one of us can slip off the wagon at any time, this group pulls us back, never judges. We need each other.

Have a great sw day

Bron

another gain for me. i will get there thou

Lollypop1985 14lbs (2.0lbs lost - 12lbs to go)

Lily42uk said:
Well done all you losers :woohoo: :winner: xxx

Lucia, I am so sorry to hear about your Cat, what an a**hole just driving off and leaving them :cry:, the lovely service sounds amazing and so glad Georgina is happy with what was done, it sounds so lovely, bless her xxxxxx

Jo, you are an amazing woman, not many of us on here would have stayed the distance with what you have had to put up with over the last few months, I for one would have added a good couple of stone at least.
Now you're still here with us and still not giving in (not that we'd let you :whip:), and I am certain you'll shift that 13lb in no time and as for letting us down, WHAT, HOW? You didn't give in and that has set a big example for us all, that no matter what you stuck with it :bighug: xxxxxxxxx

Bron said:
Good morning, it's a new sw day. One day at a time is how we move forward addressing years of issues with food and the impact that has had on our weight, and for some of us me included, our self image and self respect.

This group is here because you and sugar recognised the gap and need for a challenge and opportunity for mutual support that we could give each other. You've had a really tough time, something had to give to, you didn't "leave" , you have just been on "hold" and now you you sound ready to "go" again.

Do not under estimate how much support your thoughtful posts have meant to us. You are a large part of why we are all together. The success of this team can be measured by more than the total weight loss, its also about keeping keeping us together, any one of us can slip off the wagon at any time, this group pulls us back, never judges. We need each other.

Have a great sw day

Bron

Bron & Lily, they were lovely things to say & an example of why the support on here is priceless!!

Jo... You are going to do this! The strength it took to walk back into that class shows the kind of person you are!!

That was the hardest thing to do... Now it's the fun part of getting back on and seeing this pounds drop off!!

There is a few weeks left to Christmas, were you can really see a difference, especially with all your running!! :)

Then we have the 'VIXONS FOR VALENTINES' challenge to look forward to!! :) xxxxxxxx

lollypop1985 said:

How much did you gain Hun?

Like you said.., you will get there! Today is a new week! :) xxxx

you will definetly get there, one day at a time x
good luck for this week :D

Bb65 22lbs (17lbs lost - 5lbs to go)

What a lovely team of people you all are.

Jo, you will do it, I it's a blip, you are in the right place to move forwards now.

We have certainly had a week of life and death in our family, my uncle has had the call for his transplant and has been called in this afternoon, one families tragedy this morning may give life to my uncle tonight fingers crossed it is going ahead as planned.

What a lovely team of people you all are.

Jo, you will do it, I it's a blip, you are in the right place to move forwards now.

We have certainly had a week of life and death in our family, my uncle has had the call for his transplant and has been called in this afternoon, one families tragedy this morning may give life to my uncle tonight fingers crossed it is going ahead as planned.

fingers toes and everything else crossable crossed :D

hope all goes well for your uncle,
best wishes xx

uncle update, he got down to theatre and the last test they do on the organ failed and so it didnt go ahead- life is certainly a rollercoaster and at least we have the power to do something about our weight probs x

Well, been uber good here despite the strange week and hoping to go swimming over the weekend and get some body magic in.

Happy slimming everyone :wavey:

Oh no, babes :( :bighug:

You don't need to apologise at all- ok the overall loss is good- but it's still an individual thing.

You've been through a lot of changes lately- and you haven't been to group for the last few weeks.

That really is an alarmingly high gain though hun- have you been to the docs yet?

Just dust yourself off and start again. Weigh in is done and dusted. Get your head down and move forward, we'll be right beside you encouraging you :)

If you fancy a trip over here, maybe a nice walk along the prom (bring waterproofs in case it's peeing down LOL) and a bit of Tanya-made dinner, let me know- I'm sure mum would love to see you again too :D

*squishy hugs*

Sorry, again, for not being around much guys- just don't seem to be enough hours in the day!! I'm not doing too well physically- my feet are in agony, and I'm just so exhausted all the time! this too shall pass- still determined to keep going :)

I'll catch up on posts tomorrow- I'll make time after work! Can't believe how the days are running away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back