Curves - Ladies only gym

OH MY GOD!!!!

CANNOT BELIVE WHAT I AM READING!!
I joined curves back in august and it is nothing like what this ladie is saying its great the owner and staff are brilliant, I am a lady who suffers from alot of health problems and since going to curves i have lost 13lbs and 10 inches and i am now off my high blood pressure tablets and have never felt so confident and healthy only being middle aged i never thought i would suffer from this but curves in fareham has really helped me over come this situation and i could not thank them enough, :):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive worked at curves for over 2 years and its the best place ever. All the members are gr8 and work really hard in achieving their goals. Due to the type of workout, its the inch loss that is focused on more than weight loss (altho weight is registered every month in order to get body fat reading). Plus many members are dieting too so wish to know their weight loss each month.

Our youngest member is 14 and the oldest in her late 80's. Its a 30 minute workout using hydraulic equipment, and providing on how hard you work, its equivalent of doing hour and half somewhere else. We have the new Curves smart which works members even harder and gives them a report after each workout ie which muscles they have worked hard on, if they have achieved their personal goal, where they could have worked harder, how many calories they have burned etc. Its possible to burn up to 600 calories !!!

Everyone is there for a different reason, and the staff at curves help them achieve and attain their goals. I love every single one of my members, and everything about curves. I myself have lost inches whilst working there, so know it works. I was a size 14/16 when i started and now fit into a comfortable size 10 - just by doing my 3 half hour workouts per week.

And because there is no men, no mirrors, no makeup - its a comfortable place to be, no matter what size. Its great to be at curves :D

xx

i joined curves 5 years ago and left after a yr and changed to ladies workout express. within a month of changing i noticed a major difference, i wasn't getting bored like i was at curves, they had more machines, more choice, even treadmills.

the plaace was a lot friendlier, but that will vary from place to place anyway.

in the 3 months i was with ladies work out express i lost 2 stone and went from a 16 to a 12. in the year with curves i gained a stone and went from a 14 to a 16

guess it just wasn't for me

I joined today, first sesh tomorrow! :)

Back