Curves progress thread

woohoo :wavey:

I have just read through your diary and you are doing so well :party0011:-can't believe I haven't seen your diary before -obviously you don't waffle as much as me :D
Now then I have one important thing to say -now you might not want to hear it... but..... are you ready?
GET THAT SHRED DVD OUT OF ITS WRAPPER AND GIVE IT A GO :giggle:
Honestly its not as bad as you might think -just take it at your own pace and you will be amazed at the results you can get...
I have been slack doing it recently as I have been jogging etc - but I WILL get it done tomorrow..... so come on -give it a whirl... oohh then you can save the £7 on the wheel thing and spend it on some pretty earrings or something ;)

Hope you have a great week and keep up the amazing work :happy096:

woohoo :wavey:

I have just read through your diary and you are doing so well :party0011:-can't believe I haven't seen your diary before -obviously you don't waffle as much as me :D
Now then I have one important thing to say -now you might not want to hear it... but..... are you ready?
GET THAT SHRED DVD OUT OF ITS WRAPPER AND GIVE IT A GO :giggle:
Honestly its not as bad as you might think -just take it at your own pace and you will be amazed at the results you can get...
I have been slack doing it recently as I have been jogging etc - but I WILL get it done tomorrow..... so come on -give it a whirl... oohh then you can save the £7 on the wheel thing and spend it on some pretty earrings or something ;)

Hope you have a great week and keep up the amazing work :happy096:

Thanks very much Capricorn, I will surely start the shred, thanks for the encouragement it means a lot especially from someone doing sooo well. Have a great weekend.

back on plan day 2 100% i guess i just needed to get all that out of my system. i've drawn a line under it. So on we go.

we have success, yesterday we went to a funeral ant THREE people commented on my weightloss yayyyy

tomorrow is to be day 1 of the 30 day shred. i must i must. lol.

tomorrow is to be day 1 of the 30 day shred. i must i must. lol.

:hide:*sneaks in and hides behind the sofa so she can make sure you do* :p

Hi there :D -how great that people have noticed your weight loss:clap:. Its amazing how it can spur you on isn't it...
How are things with you this week? I haven't done the shred yet this week either :slap:... although I did go to the gym at silly o'clock this morning and ran 5km :faint2: -so I can't see the shred getting done today *thats my excuse and Im sticking to it*:giggle:. Tell you what -I will do it tomorrow as Im not at the gym..then I can come and see what you thought of it ;)

Hope you are well....

thanks Capricorn. lol.

green day today

brunch

roast plantain
chilli baked beans
2 boiled eggs

snacks

muller light
2 alpen lights
2 weetabix and milk
mugshot
fruit salad

dinner

cous cous and egg salad
fruit salad

green day

brekkie

2 weetabix and 250ml s. s milk hea & heb 1tbsp honey 2.5 syns

brunch

batchelors rice chicken flavour
beetroot and red onion salad
roasted plantain
2 boiled eggs

dinner

2 jacket potatoes and spageti hoops.
75 primula light hea
fruit salad (oranges and apples)
2 frozen mullerlights
1 fab ice lolly 4.5 syns

the wedding is on sunday. im glad im back on track, im feeling all the better for ir. still yet to start the 30 day shred but I WILL.

yesterday was a red day

brekkie

2 weetabix and 250ml milk hea & heb 1 tbsp honey 2.5 syns

lunch

ommelette and 3 joes sausages with 2 slices bread 1 tbsp bbq sauce 1 syn

dinner

cauliflower, carrots, brocolli and joes chicken with 2 boiled eggs, thoroughly enjoyed it.

snacks

2 fab ice lollies 9 syns
4 oranges
1 pear
1 apple

today will be an ee day just for flexibility.

I have decided to only do ee days when i really need to. red works best for me but i prefer green so will stick to them more. ive been on hols for 2 weks will start back on weds so lets hope all is back on track. For the wedding on sunday ill do ee but my plan is to stick to diet drinks and eat as little as possible, i dont want to lose my mojo again lol.

today was ee

brekkie

2 weetabix 250ml s.s milk hea&heb 1 tbsp honey 2.5 syns
1 frozen muller light

lunch
3 sausages 2 roasted plantains veg
1 boiled egg

dinner

jollof rice
mixed veg
joes pepered chicken
3 babybel light hea
fab ice lolly 4.5 syns
4 oranges

im addicted to oranges especially cold ones straight from the fridge.

i must say it feels good to be back in control, i just need to sort out the exercise now.

green day

brekkie

2 weetabix 250ml s.s milk hea&heb 1 tbsp honey 2.5 syns
1 frozen muller light

lunch

2 roasted plantains
spagetti hoops
1 boiled egg

dinner

syn free jollof
mixed veg
red kidney beans
1 boiled egg

4 oranges
2 apples

its my nephews wedding tomorrow so i doubt ill log in.

what a lovely wedding it was. I enjoyed myself and caught up with the fam.

yesterday was a green day today is the same.

brekkie

2 sausages, 1 syn
2 boiled eggs
2 slices bread heb

lunch

coco yam
garden egg stew
with boiled eggs

dinner

jollof rice
mixed veg
1 quorn southern burger 2.5 syns

back to group tomorrow.

wi today we'll see.

green day today

i'm taking a few days break from sw to regroup, will be back soon

aim to be back 100% tomorrow wish me luck

we finally have progress i did a 100% day yesterday, so far today too.

my weigh in on weds was +15lbs, i know. im going to update my ticker. got to get serious again.

on my 3rd day and still going great, im glad to be back on plan, i feel so much better. i don't even miss all the rubbish. i just need to got back down to 16.8 and work my way down from there

Wi today a week comes round fast these days. so far so good will sort out my ticker tonight, been soooo busy, have to do my food diary too.

on a roll still, going great wi tomorrow lost 4lbs last week hoping for 2 tommorow, night

Back