Curves progress thread

Another 2 lbs off and SOTW, im so happy 2 more off and i get my 2.5 stone award. as i've said once i hit 3 stone ill know for sure that im surely on my way. Ive revised my easter challenge weight by 10 lbs because i smashed it so early on. Here's to another good week. I went to a coffee morning at my dd nursery and all i can say is im happy im finally losing weight. I have to be a yummy mummy by the time she starts primary sch. I owe her that i really don't want her to be embarrassed of me.

EE today
2 synfree sausages
b. beans
2 slices bread
1 boiled egg.

thanks dolly, im glad to be of help lets just take it a lb at a time and we'll get there. Pls let me know how you get on xx oh and try to start a weight loss diary it has helped me loads i only get a few readers but i find it's still worth it .

i forgot to update

dinner was 2 batchelors rice (beef)
large egg salad with beetroot
2 babybel heb

brekkie 2 weetabix s.s milk
2 pears 1 apple

dinner

yesdays leftovers with chicken

im going to a zumba class a 2pm can't wait it has a creche so it's great. ill make the most of it while im on maternity leave.

i didnt update yesday had a sad day. my friend lost her hubby in a car accident, left behind 4 young children.

had a red day

2 weetabix 250 s.s milk
2 sausages and bbq sauce

snacks 2 yoghurts

dinner
joes chinese chicken with egg salad
2 tbsp salad cream

ee day

brekkie

3 no syn sausages and a fruit salad

lunch

boiled yam and plantains with garden egg stew and 2 boiled eggs with 2 tbsp palm oil 4 syns
1 can princes lean c.beef 4syns

dinner probably an ommelette and fruit

Last edited:
brekkie

2 weetabix heb
250ml s.s milk hea

lunch

cheesy ommelette b.beans hea
ainsley harriot cous cous and egg salad

oranges apples
cadburys light choc mousse 3 syns
hi fi bar heb

im not into football unless it's world cup, african nations cup or ghana v. i bought a ticket but cant go as my little one has decided he doesnt like the bottle so i've had to sell it. really wish i could go, ah well.

brekkie

red

weetabix heb
250ml s.s milk hea

lunch

cheesy salad hea
with egg, chicken, mushroom and sausage

dinner

chicken casserole
oranges
2 alpen light heb

wi tomorrow, funny how a week flies by hoping for 3lbs off this week

Last edited:
1lb off

yep lost 1lb on weds, that elusive 2.5 stone sticker, im going to do a few red days this week i need an extra boost, i really want my 3 stone sticker Now !!!!!!!! lol. had such a busy weekend that's why i didnt update my diary.

red day

brekkie

sausages
2 boiled eggs
bread heb
2 weetabix and 250ml milk
1 tbsp honey 1 syn

prawn and egg salad

dinner
chicken salad

going to place a joe sausages order and a tesco one to stock up.

expecting my sausages tomorrow

red day

brunch

2 weetabix, 250ml s.smilk hea
2 sausages 2 boiled eggs 2 bread heb

dinner

chicken salad with hea cheese
oranges and pears

im addicted to oranges at the mo. i always put them in the fridge so it's really refreshing. im feeling really fat this week but im ignoring it as this is what usually happens b4 i fall off the wagon. i have to get to goal this time.

yesterdays WI was a strange one, the scales were not working so i don't know how much i lost, i loathe using the scales at home but think i will later today just to have an idea. last week i needed 1lb for my 2.5 stone sticky im sure ive got it but who knows.

red day

brekkie
2 weetabix 250 ml s.s milk hea & heb
1 muller light 1 banana

lunch

sausages and veggie ommlette
strawberries and 1 orange

dinner

2 synfree chilli burgers and a large cheese salad hea
fruit salad.

1 hi fi bar heb

red day

brekkie
1 muller light

lunch

2 sausages, 1 boiled egg
roasted butternut squash

dinner

joes chinese style chicken (syn free)
cauliflower and brussel sprouts

fruit salad (oranges, pears and strawberries)

ive only done red days so far this week, it's a first.

must say i felt quite good in my summer dress today, still have a way to go though but will surely get there.

in class everyone says they can see my weight loss but no-one outside class has really commented on it yet.

red day

brekkie
1 muller light 1 banana

lunch

chicken and veg ommlette
4 oranges

dinner

2 synfree chilli burgers and a large cheese salad hea
fruit salad.

1 hi fi bar heb

hi fi bar 6 syns
1 mini milk 1.5 syns

ive got a wedding to go to next month, may 22nd would like to have my 3.5 stone award by then. we go to Spain early next month too, how time flies it's my birtrhday next week !!!

green day

brekkie
2 w.bix heb 250ml s.s milk hea 1 tbsp honey (2.5syns)

lunch

baked beans
2 poached eggs
2 slices bread heb
2 babybel hea

3 mini milk 4.5 syns

1 mini twister 2.5 syns

dinner ainsleys cous cous x2 egg and salad
1 tbsp salad cream light 1 syn

ive decided to have another green day today then aim for red days until fri or saturday.

2 weetabix heb
250ml s.s milk hea

lunch

probably fruit

dinner

roasted plantain and cous cous
egg salad
fruit salad

ive decided to go shopping for a couple of outfits to fit into, ive decided on Primark to ensure i don't spend much.
I still have not started the 30 day shred, i really need to. would love to have got my 4 stone sticky by 22nd May which is my nephews wedding. I now see SW as a lifestyle not a diet and the strange thing is i don't even crave rubbish anymore. Still waiting for someone (outside sw) to tell me ive lost weight, lol.

i had quorn spag bol for dinner yesday instead

red day

2 weetabix 250ml s.s milk hea & B
3 bananas

lunch

sausages & egg sandwich 1 tbsp bbq sauce (1 syn)
muller light
1 pear

dinner

syn free peppered chicken steaks
prawn salad 1 tbsp light salad cream 1 syn
fruit salad

2 mini milks 3syns
1 hi fi bar 6 syns

Tomorrow is my birthday and one of my targets joining sw was to have lost 2 stones by my birthday, at the time i quietly thought i was being too ambitious but i smashed it a few weeks ago, last week the scale was not working at class so i don't know if ive got my 2.5 stone award yet as i dont want to rely on my scales or get into the habit of WI at home. Tomorrow is WI day it would be nice if i had just a couple pounds to go for my 3 stone award. I just need to do more exercise and finally open up gillian micheals 30 day shred. I must I must.

Happy Birthday to me lol!!!!!!!

just had brekkie so far and snacking on fruit
WI tonight don't want to be bloated. Hope the scales are back on track, I really need to know how much I weigh.

red day today

made some bacon quiche will have that with sausages and a salad tonight.

green day tomorrow.

4 lbs off, so i guess it's 2 from last week and 2 from this week. 4 more lbs for my 3 stone award. i wanted to lose 2 stones by my birthday and i've lost 2 stones 10lbs im so happy. Once i get my 3 stone award i'll know im well and truly on my way. This week im going to:

up my water intake
Increase my exercise
Do a couple extra easy days.

my consultant said she's proud of me and it means a lot.
My class sang h.bday to me i was trying to keep my bday a secret but my C saw it on her thingymajig lol.

Hiya, thanks for the 'like'. Is it your birthday today? Happy Birthday!

You've done amazingly well. Over half way to goal and all this year! Amazing motivation. You can't be off the size 20's now? What height are you? I had gotten back into my 20's but am back into my 22's again now :( Hopefully not for much longer though.

Back