Curves progress thread

Great losses so far, well done! Are you still thinking of getting a Wii? Definitely recommend one, they're great fun :D

thanks hun, yes im thinking of getting either the wii or kinect. youve lost loads how have you found it?

i've decided to go for the kinect, will buy it next week. Weigh in tonight.

Another 4lbs off yayy. i'm so happy, i was also slimmer of the week. Once i get my 2 stone award i'll know im well and truly on my way. lol.

I had a wii and never used it before slimming world so sold it :( wish i'd of kept it now

lol. you could always get another one. How are you finding S.W?

Im thinking for getting a slow cooker. im really in the zone long may it continue.

just received my tesco shop. the weetabix chocolate is nice 2 = 1 H.E.B. Im fully stocked on sw stuff now so here's to a successful slimming month. ive also bought a slow cooker so will be using it as much as poss.

weigh in tonight, so ill do the nursery run early to get there on time.

another 2lbs off was aiming for 3lbs to get my 1.5stone but it was not to be. that said im stll happy with my weightloss and im also now in the 17s. Will try and do a few red days this week to switch it up, i find it usually boosts my weightloss. ive ordered the 30 day shred from amazon once it arrives im going to get stuck in.

weetabix chocolate is nice 2 biscuits = 1 HEB

wow you are doing fantastic:) and so positive its a real inspiration do you keep a food diary on here at all. x

Thanks chocoslim, i really don't know what's different this time, i keep asking myself maybe it's because im a mummy now im not sure. i don't keep a food diary i just randomly list a couple of food items if ive enjoyed them. Im usually in such a rush as ive got two littlund 2yrs 4 months and 6 months so they are always wanting my full attn. lol. ill try and post more of my food intake. Thanks again. ill pop in to have a peep at your diary when my lil munsters let me xxx

brekkie=

250ml s/s milk & 2 weetabix chocolate
with 1 tbsp honey & 2 bananas.

lunch
2 cauldron sauages
b.beans poached eggs 2 slices nimble & 1 apple

not sure about dinner yet.

i usually get stuck on red days but they seem to boost my w.loss so im trying to do more, ive bought a slow cooker but have yet to use it. Im still waiting for my 30 day shred dvd cant wait. Oh and last night i remembered ive got a lateral thigh trainer so ill get hubby to fish it out so i can start using it.

my current inspiration:

My beautiful children
the weightloss diaries and pics on mimimins
looking fwd to ebaying all my current clothes for a brand new wardrobe.
my upcoming hols in May
My nephews wedding in May (yes May is a big month for me this year)lol.

i've also subscibed a 12 week count down.

yesterday i had a sausage casserole 2 slices nimble (H.E)

Today brekkie 2 weetabix chocolate and milk

Lunch

2 sausages 2 sins
b.beans
2 roasted plantains
2 poached eggs

dinner

pasta and mince sauce with kidney beans.

hi fi bar 6 syns.

Next week apparently it's BOGOF on mince hi fi bars, so ill stock up.

i don't even know where to start. My babies and i have been ill so hubby was off work all week nursing us back to health. i decided to go to weigh in on weds and i lost 9 lbs but earning me my 2 sone, 2.5 stone, club 10 and slimmer of the week but i declined all because the loss was also due to sickness and i didnt want to add weight this week and find myself trying to catch back up iykwim. We'll see how it goes this week.

As i said i was unwell last week so i just weighed in and left not knowing that i won slimmer of the week, month and got my 1.5 & 2 stone awards. Yesterday i was sooo happy as i won greatest loser in my class and was given a sticker, a paper weight, certificate and a slimming world sash. i didn't do too badly either weight wise as i only put on 2.5 lbs i thought it would be much more after being so ill. so here's to losing more weight.

Aims
ive received the 30 day shred dvd so will start doing it next week.

start using my lateral thigh trainer

start using my exercise bike to lose weight and not a clothes horse.

Do a Tesco shop.

Do a few more red days.

Guys i've just received my club 10 voucher in the post yay!!!!!!!!!

What's a club 10 voucher that you hot through the post

What's a club 10 voucher that you hot through the post

once you lose 10% of your weight with sw you get a free week. so ill have to take the voucher into class. im currently on a countdown so will use it once it runs out. hth i forgot to add 1 have to maintain or lose more within the next 10 weeks to claim the free week

Back