curvygirlie's diary

TWO tins of mackeral in tomato sauce... roast potato? And you're going to blame the poor old BNS?! ;)

i know! i know!

still had a 100g loss this morning though..:)

100g down this morning

PP today

b: 170g FF natural yoghurt sweetened with aspartame, 6 drops dukan hazelnut flavouring. 2 crunchy dukan biscuits

l: 1 slice of meatloaf, 50g cottage cheese
(was more on my plate, but ended up binning the rest as just couldn't face it)

mid afternoon: small bag of BullOx beef biltong, couple of pieces of cold chicken leg

d: 2 egg omelette, piece baked salmon (with ginger paste, garlic granules, chilli flakes, splash of balsamic)

• 3 pieces wrigleys extra SF gum
  • 1.5l pepsi max
  • another dukan biscuit
i know the 3rd dukan biscuit is an extra tbsp of oatbran over my daily allowance but had such a crappy, low day that I needed something comforting, figuring it to be 'damage limitation' to have the extra dukan biscuit rather than raid the 'other' biscuit tin :(

Really forced myself to eat lunch and dinner, my body's had enough of eating the same old thing on PP days. Going to try Atropos' southern fried chicken on my next PP day.

I'm not giving up now, not when i'm so close to target...:wave_cry:

no weight loss this morning

PV today

b: 170g FF natural yoghurt sweetened with aspartame, 2 drops dukan banana flavouring. 2 crunchy dukan biscuits

l: 1 roasted chicken leg, 1/4 roasted butternut squash

d: chicken liver goulash
(onions, garlic, chicken livers, tinned tomatoes, passata, 1 beef oxo cube)

5 pieces of sf gum
1 litre pepsi max
1 litre water
2 coconut mushrooms (they sort of 'jumped' into my mouth) :479:

exercise: 1 hr high impact aerobics

Last edited:
300g lost this morning which takes me to 1lb to go to target weight

started off as a PP today, but the soup's probably kiboshed that idea...

b: 170g FF natural yoghurt sweetened with aspartame, 3 drops dukan banana flavouring. 2 crunchy dukan biscuits

l: 1 roast chicken leg with Ladymahayla's scrummy BBQ sauce as a dip

mid afternoon: large bowl homemade chicken soup (chicken carcass, fat skimmed off, bouillon, celery, carrot, thyme)

d: 2 egg omelette, 180g curried prawns (ginger paste, garlic powder, mild curry powder, tspn aspartame)

4 pieces of sf gum
1.5 litres of pepsi max

exercise - 1 hr kettlebells

is tomorrow the day I hit target...?

let's hope so;)

Last edited:
That's fantastic fingers crossed for you xx

cheers Ellie x

So close what an exciting time for you, you have done so great with the diet - bet you feel awesome. Keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow is the day the scales say your there!!!!!

aw, :thankyou: trudyc! x

Ooh exciting - hope you have good news tomorrow!

thank u CD! x

NOT good news I'm afraid....

I've GAINED a kilo OVERNIGHT!

I know for a fact there's no way it's fat weight as I've not eaten a kilo's worth of extra calories.

Just looked at my calendar and I'm around ovulation time and have a bit of bloat this morning (my wedding rings feel tighter)

I also did one hour in the gym on the kettlebells (been about a year since used them last) I've woken up with muscle soreness. Perhaps I've retained fluid to repair muscles?

So no target celebrations today :(

1 kilo GAINED! (ovulating :(:(:()

PV today

b: 170g FF natural yoghurt sweetened with aspartame, 6 drops dukan hazelnut flavouring. 2 crunchy dukan biscuits

l: 1 roasted chicken breast with BBQ sauce, 1/4 roasted Butternut Squash

d: chicken liver goulash
(onions, garlic, chicken livers, tinned tomatoes, passata, 1 beef oxo cube)

5 sf gum
1 litre pepsi max
1 bonfire toffee - so fed up with my gain, I could have eaten the whole bl:eek::eek:dy bag!:cry:

exercise: 1 mile swim

I note 1.5 litres pepsi max for yesterday, and you're planning a litre today? Why? I thought you'd brought that down to one can per day equivalent as advised? If you're hovering around target, and potentially water retaining, watch oxo cubes too and I can't remember the ingredients of the BBQ sauce but there are probably salty things there too... and as for those sweets!!!

Come on... you can do it. Clean up your menu and you'll shift the last bit faster!

Jo, I wasn't planning on having 1 litre, that's what I'd actually drank that day as I wrote diary in the evening after i'd had it.
Having 1 glass of pepsi max today (1 can equivalent) and then sticking to water.

Curvy, how are u doing in conso? I should have started but haven't been brave. Please tell me how it is going.

It's taking some getting used to. Finding it hard-going trying to fit the bread, cheese and fruit in each day! then there's the gala meal (no problem there!) and the starchy meal.

the PP thursday is more difficult than i imagined, but am sure will get used to it.

and now i have shirataki noodles, i don't feel like i'm on a restrictive eating plan at all.

i don't feel like i've gained weight - in fact it's the opposite, i feel slimmer and so many people have asked me in the past week if i'm still losing! i won't know for sure until my weekly weigh in on friday morning.

If I could give any advice to you re: Conso, it would be not to delay going on Conso
I put off going onto Conso for 2 months as i was terrified of eating carbs and gaining weight. Those 2 months on cruise after hitting target were awful as i wasn't losing anymore weight so all that effort.. for nothing.

I wish I hadn't delayed - it's much better than i anticipated... :)

Back