Diamonds Diary

Oh no! Have some lemsip, that always helps me. Can't wait for your first batch of yoghurt, am as excited about it as you! :D

The yogurt worked :) can't quite believe it. It's in the fridge straining now as I like thick yogurt but it's far less tangy than shop brought in my opinion wohoo

Coffee and lie in for am hour now! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:
The yogurt worked :) can't quite believe it. It's in the fridge straining now as I like thick yogurt but it's far less tangy than shop brought in my opinion wohoo

Coffee and lie in for am hour now! X

Yay! You're such a domestic goddess! :D My sister gave me an ice- cream maker yesterday so guess what I'll be up to today? Am thinking frozen rhubarb total yogurt :drool:

Hope you feeling better today and enjoy the lie-in. :)Xx

My hubbie laughed at me making yogurt but he was surprised at how much creamier it is!!
Rhubarb frozen yog mmmmmm I have an ice cream maker so once I get some rhubarb that will also be made lol
This plan is fab!!!

Just made Choc orange muffins!! Delicious :)
I used tsp tesco low fat cocoa and tsp orange sf jelly powder and tasted lovely as well as house smelling devine.

Lunch was chicken thighs and homemade meatballs followed by muffin with homemade yogurt - clotted cream thickness :)

Dinner will be venison steak, who says PP days are tough lol

Just made Choc orange muffins!! Delicious :)
I used tsp tesco low fat cocoa and tsp orange sf jelly powder and tasted lovely as well as house smelling devine.

:drool:​

These may be a no no for me, Claire. Don't think I could stop at one day's ration.....unless I froze the rest immediately. Sound amazing.

So busy, sister is hospital after having a hysterectomy yest so visiting daily after work. Just finished dinner and prepping tomorrow's brekkie and lunch.
Dukan food can be quick and easy though so I've stuck on track 100% and not tempted at all to veer away :)
Love Dukan :)

Yay to sticking to plan even though your daily routine has been topsy turvy. Hope your sister got home from hospital. :) Xx

Lausanne said:
Yay to sticking to plan even though your daily routine has been topsy turvy. Hope your sister got home from hospital. :) Xx

She's been allowed home tonight so at least tomorrow I can visit her at home. She's doing really well bless her.

Well today was physio for my leg, then work and rather than gave a quiet eve as no need to do hospital visit I got home and did the following:
Made batch of muffins for hubbie and also some for a friend at works hubbie who hasn't tried them yet.
Made my porridge ready to warm up tom morning.
Flavoured my homemade yog for lunch & brekkie.
Roasted chicken drumsticks and thighs for tom lunch.
Boiled egg for tom lunch.
Made batch of sugar free jelly.
Made dinner of turkey steaks served with butternut squash wedges, carrots & sprouting broccoli ( plus jacket pot for my son )

And finally I made a cherry, almond and marzipan cake for work colleagues and not a bit has or will pass my lips.

I'm exhausted just reading the list lol

Hope everyone's well xx

Good news is my sister is home from hospital now, went to see her at home last night and she's doing really well. My mum is back from holiday on Sunday so we'll be sharing the visiting and helping her now.

Weight this week had been going up by 1/2 and 1/4lb each day and no reason why but as we say with Dukan just keep going, address fluid levels and tolerated items which is exactly what I did and this morning I lost 3.5 lbs so that totally wiped out gains and still leaves me with a 1.75lb loss since Monday :D

Food yest:
PP day

Brekkie -
Dukan porridge with homemade yogurt mixed with sf jelly crystals

Lunch -
Chicken drumstick, 2 chicken thighs, Lean ham, Boiled Egg, Homemade Yogurt and sf jelly.

Snack -
Sliced roast beef

Dinner -
Rump steak and smoked paprika prawns

Drinks -
Coffee, Water and Pepsi Max

Hope everyones well :)
x

:party0038:​

Great news on the weight loss, Claire. You're a better woman than me - don't think I could resist all the goodies you've been baking for others. :)Xx

:missing: where you at, hun? :)Xx

Still here :wave_cry: been so busy with sister, work and my family.....Dukan went slightly off track for a few days :booboo:
annoyed with myself but I know its been harder for me to get back on track since holidays.

Had a good day yesterday and today thankfully and weight coming off again :)

How's you
xx

:bighug: Yay, you're back, missed u, petal. Don't look back - face forward, new slate and start again. I'll be here to spur you on. I'm doing great, thanks. Have decided not to weigh for a few weeks - getting scale obsessed which ain't good for the psyche. But seeing losses in my clothes. :)Xx

Hi

And finally I made a cherry, almond and marzipan cake for work colleagues and not a bit has or will pass my lips.

Just reading it makes me drool - no way could I bake this, 3 of my favourite things in whole wide world :D. I do love my work colleagues very much but .......

glad to see you back :)

Just reading it makes me drool - no way could I bake this, 3 of my favourite things in whole wide world :D. I do love my work colleagues very much but .......

glad to see you back :)

Lol, trouble is I resisted that only to fall by the wayside that weekend!! argh

I love them but not that much to do it again ( Xmas party will be the next cake but thats a special event and I can't get out of it :eek: )

The things we do for others.....time to be selfish and do things just for me until my head totally back in the zone.

Hope your well
xx

Well 3rd day back on track and feeling better today, still got a scary feeling in pit of my tummy that I'm going to slip again but each day I see the results on the scale the worry gets less.

I also updated my stats to reflect my total loss since starting my weigh loss journey ( pre Dukan also ). I need to focus on the bigger picture of how far I have really come and what I have achieved i'm really proud of....there you go I said it, I'm proud of myself :)

Off to Hastings tomorrow to visit hubbies daughters, son and grandkiddies. Our youngest is going to be 1 sunday but there having a party for him tomorrow so I'm sure it be very noisy indeed.

I will prep food tonight to take as I don't think there will be much Dukan friendly fodd there. Planning on taking chicken thighs, beef, boiled eggs, muffins and yogurt. Thank god we have a fridge to go in the car......I won't be without food that way, 3 hr journey each way will be far easier with a muffin and sf jelly in hand lol

Hope everyones well today
x

Just finished yummy dinner :)
Meatballs, swede and carrot mash with broccoli. I made gravy from onion, mushrooms, stock, mustard and cornflour...... Were very happy dukaners
Also made a lemon cheesecake for dessert, hope it's nice.

Off to Hastings tomorrow to visit family so have made Plenty of chicken cooked for tomorrow, meatballs, muffins and yogurt.

Bath and chill with my book now :) xx

Update on baked cheesecake..... Not good, def prefer chilled non baked version. Won't be doing that again!!

I'm the same - didn't like the baked cheesecake at all - a real plastic taste. Made a non bake lemon one yesterday for PP today, had a little spoonful last nite and boy am I looking forward to dessert today ......if it lasts till then!

Hope you had a fun Dukan day in Hastings. :)Xx

Back