cushion hugger no more

day 3 done! had chilli, strawberry shake, veg soup- loved all of them. for my veg and protein allowance i had pink salmon with spring onion asparagus and broccoli cooked in steam bag with oriental spices and spinach. Nomnomnomnom!:D feel great today. treated myself to coke zero. Roll on day 4! x

Day four done! God this is so easy it dosen't even feel like a diet. I'm eating much nicer food than normal for my dinners, so it's like a treat everyday. Everything tastes and smells so good. I think before I must have been shovelling food into my mouth too fast to smell and savour it.

Had caffe late shake for breakfast- couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it-, lunch was spicy spaghetti which was nice too, and chicken soup when I came in from work, and for dinner used my protein and veg in a stirfry. Will definitely order all of todays packs again.

Thinking about starting 30day shred again, as I enjoyed it so much last year when I toned up for a holiday and got good results. Don't know if it will be too strenuous on so little calories though..might wait a week or so then try.Will have to get cracking with clearing out the bedroom first though, not enough room to be leaping and lunging in the lounge.

Going to spend the evening looking up different plans for maintenance, then bed.
Well, all is well in the world, My work trousers feel a little looser, so on to day 5.x

From what I've seen from other peoples diarys etc.. if they do the 30DS or other work out they tend to have more protein just so they feel okay in doing the exercise. xxx

From what I've seen from other peoples diarys etc.. if they do the 30DS or other work out they tend to have more protein just so they feel okay in doing the exercise. xxx
Thanks! I might give it a go next week and see how I go then. x

Day 5 done, onto day 6 today! People have already been commenting that I look different, but they cant quite work out what it is. My mum noticed straight away, bless her, and shes made up for me.
I had chocolate cereal shake-vile!-chillie, and a praline chocoate bar which was nice. Then had an omlette for dinner but I put too much spinach in ,and it too was vile.Bleurgh, never mind.I filled up on water last night, so no hunger pangs.
Today I've had vanilla cereal shake-vile too, I think its the bits I object too. Going to make chicken fajhitas tonight from my protein and veg allowance. I'll wrap everything up in lettuce leaves rather than having tortillas! I'm enjoying being able to eat normal food with my family.
Have been re-reading Neris and Indias idiot proof diet, and thinking I might use their techniques for maintenance. We'll see when I'm closer to goal. Got to order more packs now, getting low.
Really hope I have a good loss my first week. x

I'm sure you'll get a great weigh-in result and just think you'll definitely be in the 13's after weigh-in so that alone should/will give you the boost you need for the coming week x x

I'm sure you'll get a great weigh-in result and just think you'll definitely be in the 13's after weigh-in so that alone should/will give you the boost you need for the coming week x x

I hope so, Thanks scousemouse! Weigh in tomorrow! ahh! Having tomato soup, curry, praline bar and tuna salad today.Going to start 30 day shred next week. I've been parking far from work so I've got a good 15 minute walk there and back everyday which has been nice. x

Good luck for tomorrow here's to a big loss. I have every faith in you Cushionhugger :)

drum roll please.......11.8 pounds down!!!! wooooooooooooooo! Go Me! So pleased with that.
Had chicken salad instead of tuna last night. Think I'll have tuna salad tonight. Feel so much closer to goal now. Have decided I'm definitely going to follow an atkins/low carb way of eating when all this excess is off. I did it before, but took the occasional treat of a bread and mash and cake and milk chocolate toooo literally.Rereading my trusty atkins book, and feeling good. mushroom soup, mushroom pasta and lemon yoghurt and white choc bar, then tuna salad for tea. Going to celebrate my first weeks loss with a coke zero and a nice long bath after work. friends want to go out for a birthday bash tonight, but I'm going to skip. There's only so long I can sip sparkling water and have the same conversation with a drunk person before I start yawning. xx

:happy036: Well done cushionhugger :happy036:
I knew you were in for a big loss made up for you and let this spur you on for next week. You'll be a whole stone down in just 2weeks!!!

Thanks! Oh wow I didnt even think of that! roll on next week! I'm wishing away the days now lol!xx

Well done; great loss.

Had an awful weekend, and really felt like having a drink and a takeaway-see bad emotional crutch!!- but I didn't do it. I just weighed up the pros and cons of cheating and logically it makes no sense. That food would momentarily make me happier, then I would be crippled with guilt and self loathing. So rather than hop back on that merry-go around I had a coke zero and told my other half how I felt, chatted about it to friends, instead of stuffing it down with food. Still feel down in the dumps now, but It'll pass. I didnt need a takeaway, I just needed a hug. so stuck 100% to plan all weekend. Went out with friends, and drank sparkling water while they got drunk. Went to two bbq's and nobody even noticed. I just used my protein and veg allowance. I've openly said to friends now that I'm watching what I eat so they've finally stopped asking me if I want a chinese! Thank jebus! Have been reading dr atkins new diet revolution, but just realised there's an even newer book out so dont know if i should stop and get that one,humph! Feel skinnier, stomach is flatter and my back fat is slowly melting away.Still feeling impatient though lol! second weigh in coming up, hope its going to be good. Will clear my room out this week and start exercising. Still haven't experienced that burst of energy yet. I've just got stinky breath and no appetite. grumble grumble. right off to get on with another day.x

Well done for sticking with it just remember you want that 1stone sticker.
It is hard when temptation is all around but you did good staying on the straight and narrow x x

Thanks I feel a bit better now. Going to have a good read and get to sleep. I can't wait to be at target, and eating nice healthy food instead of the rubbish I've been eating. Now I've had "real" food taken away from me, its very clear the kind of rubbish I was eating before.

Really missing real food. Im also so busy at work that I'm not getting enough water.weigh in tomorrow, not feeling too confident about it, although my shape has definitely changed.Big difference in such a short amount of time. Right! off to drink and eat, and get on with the day.x

Right one stone down, 4 more to go!! I can do this, and I will do this. And then I'm going to maintain with atkins/low carb. Carbs are not my friend. At work a friend was eating chocolates and kept offering me one, and i refused and refused, until finally I was tempted. I picked one up and smelt it..and then put it in the bin. That sickly sweet smell reminded me off all the times I've turned to sugar because I was down, or bored, and the guilty feeling afterwards for over indulging in something that I knew I wasnt hungry for, or I didnt need.
Everyday is a temptation at work, colleagues urging me to eat cake or sweets with them, otherwise they will have to eat it all themselves.Eat it all yourself then!! -is what I want to yell sometimes.Having me eat the sweets makes them feel less guilty because I'm fatter than them.They judge themselves by me...Oh I can have another coz I'm not her size yet etc etc. Well I shall not be a fat barometer anymore, Soon I shall be a skinny minnie, with my food issues firmly behind me. x

Back