Cutchibear's Countdown to being a Slim Bride 2012

What about u vix? How long have u been doing sw?
I only started Sunday so intrigued to see how first wk goes! Loving that I don't have to weigh out my pasta, potatoes etc can eat more eggs, baked beans, cheese! I can sacrifce more sweet snacks (or use syns!) knowing that I'm having bigger portions at meals.
Oo alpen bars - 2 for 1 HexB is fab I think!! Xxx

Ive been on it 3months this time have done it in past ive lost 12lb but have had a few bad weeks food wise and drinking was my down fall so cut a lot of that out now because its wasted syns xxx

yes drinking is normally my problem too as i can't stop at a couple and then that leads to the munchies. Luckily this weekend I'm working plus now on antibiotics so won't be drinking!

Day 5: Thursday 9th June
Green Day

B - 2 weetabix (1 hexB) banana and fat free yoghurt
L - couscous, cheese (hexA), peppers, courgette, onion, 2 dark rye crispbread (2 hexB)
S - frozen tesco mini whip bar (4syns)
D - roasted peppers, onions and courgette with soy sauce and rice
S - poss M&S strawberry & white choc popcorn (6syns)

U can't believe how focused i am today been a birthday at work that means lots of cake n i refused :-D xx

well done you - it's because u know it'll be worth it when you're in your stunning dress! i'm going for my first dress shopping trip a week today - mega excited!
provided i'm okay on monday, i'm going to do my 30-day shred dvd in hope to tone up a little prior to my hols! x

I loved dress shopping prob because i found my dress straight away was the only 2nd one i tried on and i knew it was the one did try more after but didn't have the same feeling think its like the man in Ur life you know when its "the one"(cheesey i know) xx

Yup I'm do excited, hope I don't get too emotional or my mum for that matter! We always set each other off!
I've been putting it off for a while as I didn't want to go straight away n the experience to the be over!
What we eating today? X

Well Im trying a green day again so got pasta in tomato sauce for lunch fruit for breakfast and snacks n jacket cheese and beans for tea yummy snack on Alpen bars xx

Sounds good! I've just had my organic veg box delivery n so many yummy things!

Day 6: Friday 10th June
Green Day

B - weetabix (hexB) strawberries and semi skimmed milk (hexA)
L - spuds, beans n salad
S - not sure yet, will use 5/6 syns
D - pasta, passata, roasted veg, cheese (hexA)
S - two nimble toast (hexB) and light marg (2syns)

Im off to my local market tomorrow so lots of fresh fruit n Veg yummy i had Change my lunch spud beans n salad lol xx

Did u get all ur yummy veg vix? Gosh I've not stopped all day with day 1 of our gala, same again tomorrow!! Been on my feet all day which must be good for cal burn - first WI tomorrow!

Day 7: Saturday 11th June
Green Day

B - weetabix (hexB) strawberries, milk (hexA)
L - couscous salad
D - half pizza express gustosa (12.5 syns) Mexican savoury rice, salad
S - 2 alpen light bars (hexB)

Oh yes i did and lots of fruit yummy yummy also been out tonight n not drank whoo go me lol on red day today had

B- 2x weetabix
L- chicken salad
S- crackerbreads ham tomato and pickled onion
D- Chinese chicken in blackbean sauce 5.5syns

Was ur black bean from Chinese takeaway? If so to think on an EE day you could have boiled rice with that too all for only 5.5syns! Chinese must be the best takeaway option!
I'm wide awake - prob excited to WI and get final day of Gala done so may get up!
Here goes....

Had a big Sunday lunch think about 15ish syns so object plan now lots of speed foods too Im back onto free & speed foods rest of day xx

Sorry only just checking in - second day of gala done though ended early due to torrential weather! Totally shattered now n returned to a messy house....men!! Really didn't need that, but going to allow myself large glass of red later to destress!!
Anyway something to smile about....taking into account when I first weighed in last Sunday I had pigged out on Saturday n all that was prob a couple of extra pounds (that wud go easily) I've lost 6.5lbs!!! I just can't believe it, I haven't got that much to shift (ideally 15lbs to get me to 9st) so I'd never expect that much in wk 1!! Shall now aim for 1lb a wk n I cud be around 9st 3.5 for my hols!
Starting the 30 day shred tomoro too - really want to tone my wine belly!!!
Xx

Day 8: sunday 12th June
Green Day

B - weetabix (hexB) banana, milk (hexA)
L - Mexican rice salad
S - slice of wholemeal toast (hexB) light marg (1syn)
D - potato wedges n spaghetti in tomato sauce
S - 175ml red wine (6syns) crumpet and light marg (6syns)

Well done you have done Fab Im proud of u. i aim for 1lb a week now anymore is a bonus xx

Thanx chuck! When is ur WI day again?

Day 9: Monday 13th June
Green Day

B - weetabix (hexB) raspberries, milk (hexA)
S - banana
L - couscous salad, 2x dark rye crispbread (hexB)
S - slice of bday cake (picked off icing but calling 5.5syns)
D - roasted broad beans, spring greens, onion, asparagus n peppers, soy sauce, rice
S - not sure yet, something for 5/6 syns

Day 1 of 30 day shred done!

Back