CWP and S&S products./....

x_kerry_x

So i emailed my CWP consultant and asked if she woul dmind me swapping a couple of shakes for the S&S meals.. i wanted to be honest and see what she said. She advised she doesnt know their products etc, which i appreciate she doesnt however she didnt say yes or no... I responded and said i appreciate she doesnt know S&S and any decision would be mine however would she mind if i only purchased 18 shakes in my next order and had 3 S&S meals to see how things go however she has not yet replied.
I know its my decision really however surely she wouldnt mind changing 3 meals just for a trial run...... Have i done the right think and been honest??
xx

its within my rights to say i want to reduce packs though isnt it? I obv dont want to upset her but the Spag boll meals are soo much nicer than a shake!xxx

why dont you go on slim and save completely???

I'd be careful with s&s as each pack doesn't have 33% daily vitamins & minerals & you must take vit tablet. I considered it but at least with cd you know you get everything. I didn't want to suddenly start feeling worse. I'm not sure why it says it's a tfr as it doesn't seem to be if you have to have other stuff.

AnnieAnnie said:
I'd be careful with s&s as each pack doesn't have 33% daily vitamins & minerals & you must take vit tablet. I considered it but at least with cd you know you get everything. I didn't want to suddenly start feeling worse. I'm not sure why it says it's a tfr as it doesn't seem to be if you have to have other stuff.

I would totally recommend S&S it's the best diet I've ever done. You only have to take a multi vitamin if you are having three packs a day. If you have 4 packs your fine. I've never ever felt bad, I feel fantastic. 7 weeks and 2.5 stones gone. The only thing I miss from CD is the chocolate tetras. Let us know what your CDC comes back with! If not why not order someS&S samples you can have one of everything it's only 99p for each sample and it is totally worth it

I emailed the owner as from the nutritional info it shows that you don't get everything from 4 packs per day dependent on what you eat. For example, about 5 vitamins & minerals are under 19% of your rda. He said I should have a tablet too. I was just conscious that going from the full amount on cd to less night make you feel ill. Although s&s from the start would be way better than my previous diet :)

No. I have 4 packs due to my height so was going to buy 3 & say I was doing ss+and replace 1. Buy decided against it because of the nutritional info.

Wagglestaff, I agree on the website it says 4 a day is complete. But it isn't. For example the spaghetti bolognese only contains 19% of your rda of at least 5 of your vits & minerals. I emailed to query this as, in total, there are about 7 things falling below the required 25%.

They said that the packs were made to French rdas & to make sure that you mix & match as they all contain different amounts. He advised to take a multivit with 4 packs to be on the safe side.

I know it's probably not really a big deal as my diet was quite poor before, but I know I'm getting everything on cd & don't want to risk feeling ill because I'm suddenly not getting everything I need. Plus, I'm a bit annoyed that they are still telling people 4 packs is nutritionally complete, which it isn't. The nutritional info for each product is on the right hand side of the website when you have clicked on a specific product. Hope this helps x

I agree Starlight, it'd be a lot better than me pre cd. It just annoys me that they don't give all the facts on the website, so it's kind of a principle thing. Plus will be trying to conceive when am in the overweight range, so slightly feel like I should do everything I can to make up for being overweight. Hope that make sense!

i was on ss+, but have now completely switched to s&s yesterday. when on CD i took an ESA omega 369, and a skin/hair/nails vitamin thats a complete vitamin everyday anyway on CD, as CD doesn't cover all those appropriately, and they are so essential...hence essential fatty acids...

so im on 3 s&s packs a day with the veg and protein (and a cheeky bit of milk) , and my multivit and omegas!

and loooooving the s&s meals i have to say!

For me personally, introducing S&S partly or completely will only be because I am looking for more to eat. Either 4 packs or being able to have a meal type pack plus protein. Without a doubt it will be easier for me I am sure, almost like real food lol but one of the reasons I am doing CD is to remove the always "looking for more"...trying to squeeze in the "bit extra." Its also worrying a little that its not the complete RDA of vits and mins. Whilst we can take a Vit supplement on top of that, I have always been warned to stay away from extra supplements when doing CD as to much of certain vitamins may cause health problems, how would I know I was not taking to much of a particular vitamin?

I am just going to be a bore and keep on plodding on how I am! lol But I do have to admit their flavours do look yum!

annie, i keep them on my desk at work and take them at lunch, or i'll forget, and i usually have a bottle at home for weekends but have run, i'll post on monday, they werent cheap though but worth it i think, they've got to have the right combination each 3

my friend has gone back to uni to study medicine and was talking about them and how much emphasis was being put on doctors to understand them now compared to in the past, which spurred me on to take them as i was on cambridge diet and it didnt allow oily fish etc,

clear as yog - yeah i ordered some s&s samples so i could have 3 cd then 1 s&s a day, but have now fully switched due to my cdc not being the best, and money reasons.

ps love your eye pic!

pps - kerance 25 - i think you did the right thing, although your cdc might not like it one little bit. i thought about lying to mine and saying i was going to do 1000cals, buying 2 packs off her then making the rest up for ss+ with s&s packs, but thats not right, you should be able to be 100% honest with your cdc about what youre eating - i salute you!

I agree Wagglestaff, the cd varieties are rubbish, compared with s&s & Lighter Life too. Glad that you are feeling better. Am feeling ok on cd so don't want to jeopardise it & lead to bingeing. Am sooooo tempted by the spaghetti bolognese from s&s.

Back