CWP Motivation

LucyAnn29

hi guys been on CWP for 17days now and I'm in week 3 with a 10 pound loss so far! This weather is so beautiful however I'm really unsure how much water I should
Be drinking if it's hot... I'm on 4 litres now. Also does anyone struggle with 3 shakes? It's now half 9 and I need to still have my 3rd shake of the day. I'm hoping for a 7 pound loss this week but I reckon I will have a 3 pound loss again. I know any weightloss is s gain but I'm finding it so socially awkward. Any success stories would be greatly appreciated as well as experiences so far. This is my second time on this diet and i know it works but motivation is lacking slightly.

Heya hun im not too sure either about the water intake n this weather its nice but uts starting to annoy me a little it needs to be like this when iv dropped a size or two haha.

Well done on making on making it day 17 thats fnatastic :) i cant wait till im at that stage hun x have a great day iv got cystitis so slowly dying in bed

Hope ur feeling better... keep farting to different threads. It's so hot and I've been st work from 8.20-7.45 this evening and it's killed me lol deffinately need a third shake, cold water and a shower and bed lol I'm hoping tomorrow will be better!

Hope u feel better it's probably because ur at home times going slowly and this heat! I just want it to cool down

Yeah same here lucy ann i never thought would say that butjust really want it to cool down now it can come back later haha when i feel bit better about myself lol x

Hi Lucyann.

I've found your diary Have kept looking for it. You're doing amazingly. Keep it up. I'm hoping for a regular weekly 3lb loss. Have already calculated when I should reach goal Won't give the date that's a little but I will do this xx

Hugs Summer
Xx

Thank you I've been so busy with work I haven't stopped. How's it going ? I'm scared this
Sun is going to affect my weightloss but Friday's upon us and I will find out soon lol how you doing ? Just about to have shake number 2 x
Hi Lucyann.

I've found your diary Have kept looking for it. You're doing amazingly. Keep it up. I'm hoping for a regular weekly 3lb loss. Have already calculated when I should reach goal Won't give the date that's a little but I will do this xx

Hugs Summer
Xx

Hi Lucyann.

I know the heats been crazy, but love it too, I don't feel extra swollen, do you? Hopefully it won't make a difference on any losses but after week one its fat that's melting away.

I'm
Getting through my shakes but tum suffering.. I'm laying of adding fibre for now as I am not having good loo visits ... Soz TMI. But I've been suffering and hope it's not going to be a reg ovcurrance for the next 6 months. I may as well move into the bathroom...

Looking forward to your WI? It's all good they say any more that 3 1/2 a week after the first week you start to lose muscle so you're doing well

Keep at it

⭐⭐⭐

xxxx

Hi LucyAnn

I read your post on another thread so came to look at your diary.

Last night was a blip and I've had one to. You've had a good loss so far and I'm sure we all are feeling abit down am this week. Bless SummerChic for keeping our spirits up :)

I also like you had a blip but got straight back on track. I've had a **** WI result this morning due to my blip but I need to suck it up and get on with it.

Try drink increased amount of water today to flush the toxins out and don't beat yourself up. Most of us have been in the same spot. I also have thought I could loss this weigh at a similar speed doing slimming world with normal food but I don't stick to good foods.

Try stick with it abit longer xx

Hi guys, I'm so sorry I've just had one of those really busy weeks and have found it hard. Should have posted on here. I've been for
My weigh in week number 5 and have had 1 pound loss. Not sure if told u guys but I was off plan by Saturday (Friday and Sunday for events) and although I didn't drink alcohol and tried to make good choices i did treat myself in small forms so to lose one is good( trying to stay positive) this weeks products
Are 12 mint shakes I've tried to stay off tetras so see if there is a difference and I've got 2 peanut bars, 2 orange bars, 2 mint bars, 2 lemon bars and a chocolate bar. I am getting disheartened not going to lie and I do feel quiet lonely in general. I've just been out and saw my auntie and she said I look really good look like I've lost weight and colleagues have commented. My consultant has asked have I lost a Dress Size which I haven't and I don't think I will until I lose another 2 stone according to the height weight Dress Size doesn't seem like a lot but with a two pound and a one pound loss seems miles away. Even if I do that I will still have a obese bmi lol I know it's a journey but I have a lot on my plate as I'm sure you all do and just need a bit of a break in life lol x

Also I'm on this week and drinking water has been a struggle just due to pain etc. Target
This week is going to be 5 pound loss
Although I'm not getting weighed for two weeks
Until the 28th I'm having a weigh in on Wednesday so that will be 5 days and at peak time of 6 pm erugh but il weigh at home and see. I'm going to see what happens in the coming weeks but I may just stop will work up to week 8 and give it my best shot x

Hi Lucyann,

I'm so glad you're with us, I know you've got it tough and I'm so sorry for that, but we're here for you. You're not alone.

You're doing this for your self, I know the plan is a cost but once you're we're you want to be you'll be so happy. I'm now on day 25. I'm assuming to lose what I need to I will be on plan for at least another 120 days plus. I have 5 more stones to lose. Why don't you do this with me.

And then at the same time if you're able to get a second job save, save, save there is possibility you qualify for aid with a new place. Look into that.

Am so glad you're still with us

xxx

Hi LucyAnn, I know it's hard but pleAse stick with it, we all feel alike that sometimes. You're doing really well and a lb off is still good if you went off plan . I've got my weigh in today not looking forward to it as I went off on Monday due to it being my monthly I think. Keep strong and just think how great it will be when you reach your goal already people are noticing and saying you look good

Thank you SummerChick and Kab9,

Good luck for your weigh in. I've got two weeks on my own as from Wednesday hopefully I can do it. Wedding on Saturday so I'm hoping for a loss of at least 3 pounds just to keep me going However to keep me on track id love 4-5 pounds but we shall see. Need to get some water in me. Once I'm down to stone I think il find it a bit more motivAting I guess. Need to write up a new cv today and there's a picnic st my work tomorrow a share day so I will be buying food to contribute although I will not be eating it x

Hopefully you'll think the 2 weeks go past like 1 week, before you know it you'll reach your 1st stone. Keep at it beautiful lady

xxx

Back