Cya ...

I dont see how reading about other peoples eating habits can ruin your diet,its only yourself that can let yourself ruin your diet if that makes sense lol.I know if i read about eating or drinking and IF it did make me loose track and eat i wouldnt be able to blame it on other peoples posts.It woul be me that ate not the people posting lol.
This diet is hard and is for the strong minded as you need willpower to get you through this.But this site amkes me feel better about it.Anyways good to have ya back and good luck everyone,im gonna stop posting on this thread before it gets out of hand.Take care all xxx

I dont see how reading about other peoples eating habits can ruin your diet,its only yourself that can let yourself ruin your diet if that makes sense lol.I know if i read about eating or drinking and IF it did make me loose track and eat i wouldnt be able to blame it on other peoples posts.It woul be me that ate not the people posting lol.
This diet is hard and is for the strong minded as you need willpower to get you through this.But this site amkes me feel better about it.Anyways good to have ya back and good luck everyone,im gonna stop posting on this thread before it gets out of hand.Take care all xxx
i no youve prob gone but thats not what i ment, just ment that if any one gets anoid by some posts they shudnt break a diet for those reasons not that nic wud! sorry if iv anoid anyone i have a habbit of sayin the wrong thing so im gonna shut my gob on the subject! xx

think we should all lighten up abit!! all i can say is thank god we all dont think the same, the beauty of the world is in the different ways we perceive it!!!! xx

no worries hun, just think some people dont like to be reminded of the bad foods that got them here in the first place, and dont want to think about it whilst coping with the diet which can be very hard, cant blame them, im bitter about all the years i wasted, my own fault, but this site is meant to be for everyone regardless of their views and opinions so dont be scared of saying your piece, its just as important!!!! xxx

i think what nic is trying to say is that we all made the desision to start LT and if you are finding it too hard you can stop whenever you want ,LT is not an easy diet and i think that if you only have 1 or 2 stone to lose maybe it would be easier to lose it by an easier diet and exercise,when i first started tis diet 15 weeks ago hardly anyone came on and talked about eating,im not saying they didnt do it but they didnt flaunt the fact they had then say that they had still had a good loss ,this is a forum for support i agree with that but talikng about eating is not very supportive,if you do it then deal with it and either move on or give up xx

It all seems a bit heavy to me tbh a diet is a personal thing and it all depends on the individual if people want to spend their own hard earned cash on lipotrim and do it as they choose thats up to them if they want to eat and drink then they will lose it slower people are not stupid !!!!!!!!!! its up to them !!!!!!!!!! and to be quite honest im sick to death of been preached to all the bleedin time !!!!!!!!! There said my piece now ,got it off my chest.

I spoke to jackie 2029 today all about eating and cheating and she really understood and didnt judge at all which really spured me on she was really understanding and really gave me hope so instead of slagging people that eat or drink try and understand it takes some people longer to get their head round it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no lillie because im one of them eaters and drinkers and i understand that some people dont have a strong will power but at least they are trying instead of doing nothing at all basicly today i have not cheated first time in a long time but i had to come to that conclusion all by myself im half way there but it was me that gave myself a good talking to and had a chat with someone who listened and i think so far so good im back on track

im not judging hun im not a saint and had to have a break off this forum for a while a few weeks back to get my head back into finishing the lt,i hadnt even considered eating until i learnt on her about things you could eat and stay in ketosis and once you start nibbling its bloody hard to stop,drinking whilst in ketosis is a different matter altogether it is really dangerous and although some just get bad hangovers others have actually died,i have never slagged anyone off for eating everyone is thier own person and we all make our own desisions,i just find it hard keeping on the straight and narrow when it is being condoned as much as it is x

lillie its not you im talking about (slagging off) its nictastic i just think its all a bit melodramatic but i suppose she has to do what she has to do if i dont like what im reading on here i just skip it and dont bother reading it , its as simple as that

so now we know where you all stand! we all have our opinions and we are bound to differ, its sat nite ladies so ........ GIVE IT UP AND GO AND GIVE US A QUESTION ON 'PEOPLE ABOVE YOU SITE' lol much more fun than debating!! trust me lolxx

oooh I love a good debate, you go girls. Jackie2029 you say the wisest words so lets start up a fun thread eh

already is one, loads of fun on 'people above u' got very mucky last nite lol

Right getting straight over there now, I lovea bit of smut lol

hahaha bring it on!

i no youve prob gone but thats not what i ment, just ment that if any one gets anoid by some posts they shudnt break a diet for those reasons not that nic wud! sorry if iv anoid anyone i have a habbit of sayin the wrong thing so im gonna shut my gob on the subject! xx
You havent said anything wrong hunni.... i totally agree and NO i am not saying peoples post about their food habits and thinking its ok make me eat...but it does start the if they ate and still lost mmmmmm and no i am not going it just pissed me right off frankily speaking ....this seems to have touched a few people as well so obviously others agree.....just its me whos saying it i did say i was blunt!!!!

i think what nic is trying to say is that we all made the desision to start LT and if you are finding it too hard you can stop whenever you want ,LT is not an easy diet and i think that if you only have 1 or 2 stone to lose maybe it would be easier to lose it by an easier diet and exercise,when i first started tis diet 15 weeks ago hardly anyone came on and talked about eating,im not saying they didnt do it but they didnt flaunt the fact they had then say that they had still had a good loss ,this is a forum for support i agree with that but talikng about eating is not very supportive,if you do it then deal with it and either move on or give up xx
WOOOO HOOOOO SOMEBODY WHO FINALLY GETS THE POINT TO THE REASON I STARTED MY THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

lillie its not you im talking about (slagging off) its nictastic i just think its all a bit melodramatic but i suppose she has to do what she has to do if i dont like what im reading on here i just skip it and dont bother reading it , its as simple as that
Wouldnt say i was slagging people off but like it says on the tim TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT if you want to bloody eat eat...just don't flaunt it on a bloody weight loss (clue in the the title) forum!!!
If i was slagging people off i would use peoples names as i am not ashamed of what i am saying one bit! We have been given this miracle food replacement diet and for a lot of us this is the last option...so why make it harder!!!! if you can do it far enough change to something more managable for you ....yo yo LT ing is not good for the health!!!!!!
Like lil said once you start picking at those foods which keep you in keotosis but still affect your loss it is SO hard to get back on track! It just seems every other post on here lately is about bloody cheating ...like lil said it neva used to be!!!

Back