Cya ...

Your right there nic it is a struggle doing this extreme diet and people talking about food and nibbling bits of food or the sneaky bevy doesn't do others any good, yes don't read the comments but the seed is then planted in the back of your brain just waiting to get you at a low moment. You speak sense so don't change

Your right there nic it is a struggle doing this extreme diet and people talking about food and nibbling bits of food or the sneaky bevy doesn't do others any good, yes don't read the comments but the seed is then planted in the back of your brain just waiting to get you at a low moment. You speak sense so don't change
Thank you hun....i was starting to think i was talking s**t... Oh i ill never change....mmm... i wonder why i am single lmfao

i get where your coming from nic but it is a free for all forum, there are no restrictions on what people can or cannot post, (id be barred already most of mine turn out explicit!) but like the girl said, if you dont like what you read, dont read on! i get your reasoning but people are gonna do what they want, handle this diet in a way that suits them, i get through by not cheating cos i know i will get a taste of food again but usually doesnt bother me when i read what people mite fancy cos thats there way of coping, however i dont read on on those forums cos it then puts food into my thoughts and i would start to struggle but doesnt mean they cant post cos its a suport forum and if thats their thing, so be it,
how true is your signature statement! xx

Yea straight talking bird myself, also single is there a link there or what.Wait till were both slim we'll knock em dead you just wait and see. We'll have to buy a gag though to keep the big traps shut lol

OOOO KINKY .... yeah def a link hunni....like you said we will be man killers ....in both ways hee heee heee

Haha I like it. Maybe handcuffs and gags or is that another site I should be posting on, just off now see you all soon lol

Nah silk scalves for me hun...have a great evening xxxx

Well i have just had a mad rush of energy so i am going to make the most of it and decorste my yr olds bedroom ...night folks love all you special people xx

you wont believe it but I just had the same thought, just put the brushes in soak after painting the hall. Must of been all that talk earlier about bondage that got me all hyped up lol

Heee Heee We Are Nuts Arent We

I'm probably one of the people nic was talking about in her original post.
I had something to eat on my 6th day of LT this time. I'm not ashamed of it nor have I felt guilty. I was feeling extremely unwell, tired, weak and constantly hungry. Now I've done this diet before and know that the way I was feeling was not normal. It wasnt a craving for food.
After that I felt ok. I've had the odd craving but havent had food since.

I came on this forum looking for support and hoped I'd find people who are in the same situation as me. I did LT last year without having anything but shakes and water. I know it can be done. But I know people struggle and shouldnt be made feel so bad for it.
The forum I was on last year became for members only and if it was still there I would be on it.
Right now I dont know if I will stay here because I dont find it supportive. It's a shame because I feel people need help on thie diet but I dont think I'll get help here when people give out to me for mentionong food or thinking about it.

Food is everywhere and you cant block it out. If you cant stand seeing it being mentioned here then I feel you'll struggle when you start eating again. People will always talk about food and offer you things you find bad.

stick with it coconut, I think it was just saturday night high jinks, most people are used to a blow out food wise over the weekend, so they're feeling a bit snappy. Well done on your 9 1/2lb loss

stick with it coconut, I think it was just saturday night high jinks, most people are used to a blow out food wise over the weekend, so they're feeling a bit snappy. Well done on your 9 1/2lb loss

Ha ha, weekends are when I eat best. I'm off work so more time to prepare food.

I've been quite ill on LT this time around. Been physically sick and wasnt sure if it was agreeing with me this time around.
I knew what to expect from before and I know I can finish it without touching food again. I'm happy with my loss and I'm not gonna be made feel guilty for a good loss even though I ate something. I have my 2nd weigh in on Tuesday and I'm expecting 2lbs cuz I know it slows down. I'll be happy with that and delighted with anything more.

Just re-read what you said there. Misunderstood the first line sorry. Everyone has good days and bad days. I was in a terrible mood last monday. Not in a great mood today either.

hi - dont leave this forum, people on here are very supportive and if you need help and advice you only have to ask. I dont think anyone was trying to make you feel guilty hun, we are all here doing something that can be quite difficult and we cope with that in different ways. I guess we all have our off days. You are right that food is everywhere and we must learn to cope with it, the biggest challenge is after we come off the ss diet. So feel free to carry on posting your feelings, problems and successes on here, some will agree and some will not. That's life!! Good luck for this week :)

Hey coconut dont leave i need all the support i can get im one of the chosen few you know im one of the naughty people !!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

Just read this thread and am a bit upset by it all. I can see the view point of everyone, and I apologise for mentioning food on this site, will post my food questions on the refeed site. I think sometimes people who genuinely make a boo boo share what has happened so they get a good old kick up the jacksie, slap on the hand and told not to do it again; I know I needed that at easter, and a good telling off from Gazza put me in my place; but I must admit that I never ate food just to keep me in ketosis. Sharing thoughts and feelings on this forum is what I thought it was all about, and I hope people will still do that. We all have our own views and its good that we can express ourselves. I could not have got through this diet without logging in nearly every day and getting some well needed support from people in the same situation as myself.
Good luck everyone with the rest of your journey, xxxxx

good luck for your next WI and speak your mind if it keeps you away from the biscuit tin, and as daisy says some people will disagree but what the hell, your doing this for you and if you fall off the wagon then so be it.

Evening Folks :)

There's always the option to create your own diary thread if anyone hasn't already:)

You can post practically anything on that as it's your own personal journey and people can either reply or not. Just a thought:)

Keep up the good work everyone as there are some great losses on here.:D:D:D

Lacey..x :D

hey whose perfect? cos if they are they wouldnt be on here in the first place! it would be nice if people just kept in mind we are all very different, and if you dont like a thread, just dont read it, it should NEVER stop you from using this site, its a life line for most of us for wat ever our reasons and techniques on this diet so lets all have a big hug xx

Back