Cya ...

haha hate when that happens lol who was that for?

Not sure if this is for me or scousemouse0151 but as I'm not on LT it was intended about anyone on this forum ... just a general comment that applies to all of the forum whatever diet we are following.

I was only replying to try to difuse the situation, let people see there is more than one side of the argument and restore harmony!

haha hate when that happens lol who was that for?
f**k knows i've lost the plot on this thread now, it's like a game of tennis that i cant keep up with (he said she said) so i'm calling it a night now and going to bed lol

Night minnie mouse lol

Not sure if this is for me or scousemouse0151 but as I'm not on LT it was intended about anyone on this forum ... just a general comment that applies to all of the forum whatever diet we are following.

I was only replying to try to difuse the situation, let people see there is more than one side of the argument and restore harmony!

haha good woman,its gas i would never have thought i would be having a discusion like that on a chat thing,i dont know lol.wat diet are you on?

f**k knows i've lost the plot on this thread now, it's like a game of tennis that i cant keep up with (he said she said) so i'm calling it a night nowand going to bed lol

Good idea .... bit like Zebedee said on Magic roundabout .."time for bed" - maybe it'll all look better in the light of day??!!

aww thats really nice hun. Some people dont need as much support as they are very single minded but others do and unless you have experienced it no one can understand how low you can feel if you slip up. Thats why this forum is important, people can take from it what they need and hopefully give something back to others when they need it too. I know that I have received so much support and advice from people on here and I have really appreciated it. Especially as we are all in the same boat after all - we all want to be less fat eh? If we knew how to do it on our own none of us would log on to this site :)

well said hon,i sure need it anyway,have good and bad days like all the rest of you,bring on the support wohooo lol,hope your doin well tonite am off to bed,long weekend,nite hon

nite hun. sleep well x

ive just come back on here after a break for a few weeks because i felt like alot of the posts were food oriantated(sorry about the spelling:eek:) and it wasnt helping me at all,yes i understand that that people go through hard times and really want to eat i have too but i just found it so hard to carry on with this diet when most of the posts were about the one thing im trying my hardest to stay away from.i know its not ideal to try and push my head in the sand when it comes to food, but its the only way that im going to be able to do this just now.when i was on LT last year (i had to come off for a operation by the way) the group of people on here were so good they helped me so much, with all there sucess storys and tips on how to cope, this was the place that i could come to,to feel like i wasnt the only one whos doing this.everyone would have conversations about everything other than food and thats what helped so much because my world has revolved around food for ages, when i speak to my family and friends everything always comes back to food in some way or another.this is the hardest thing ive ever had to do,food WAS alot to me,it has been the only constant thing in my life so getting away from it has been so hard which im sure it has for everyone else,just getting my point accross and letting some steam off.

hope it hasnt anoyed/offended anyone

Hi guys, I can understand both sides of the argument.......we know this plan is a total food replacement and that if we do eat, yeah you may still get a loss that week but if you continue this all the way through it will eventually catch up with you with tiny losses or even a gain. It is up to the individual to decide if it is really worth the money they are paying out each week for them to then go and cheat.....it would be much wiser to do something like slim fast where you can have a meal.

Though we are all human and no one is 100% perfect and we may have a slip, I had a few and would then ask for a telling off and to remind myself why I am doing this and what a waste of money it would be if I continued to eat......those virtual telling offs were a lifesaver for me.
I must say though when I first started my diet if I saw any threads about eating and that the person had still lost weight it put the seed of doubt in my mind that if they can do it then why the hell cant I get away with it.......anyway I decided that what I really wanted was to be slimmer so would ignore any threads that would make my diet harder and focus on supporting other likeminded people.

Right.....I am sure this thread has got its point over......and people have all had there views which you are all entitled to.....but lets start focusing on the positives and what we are all here for and that is to be slimmer, happier, healthier people with a huge bunch of friends going through the same as each other.

Good luck guys ........we can all get to where we want to be, so lets do it together.

Last edited:
Good idea .... bit like Zebedee said on Magic roundabout .."time for bed" - maybe it'll all look better in the light of day??!!
morning peeps is it safe to enter lol. hows the karma today, hope everyone is onto a new page today and focussed.

WOW....wasn't logged in yesterday, but have just read this thread.

NIC...you know I love ya hun, but I tend to agree with some of the other comments:eek: I understand your viewpoint 100%, but feel this forum is for support. Some people eat...they cannot help it and shouldn't be judged if they are finding it difficult. They have every right to post on here and not feel they are going to get a 'slapped hand' for doing so. If they eat or want to eat, then they should be able to post on here for help and advice. When I started last September and I was ssing, if I wanted food, I'd get on here and someone always encouraged me and talked me into sticking with it. This forum helped me big time, but some people may be afraid to post true feelings now and I find that sad...it helped me. If you go onto the CD forum, you will find very similar posts re food. We are all human after all and are going to return to eating food, so its human nature to think about it and want to discuss it. I think we shouldn't push our views onto others. I'm with you hun, I agree with GI diets, I agree that when SSing stick with it, but if someone chooses to post on here saying they are dying for a chip butty, then help them dont have a go at them!!

hey shaz I always knew you talked sense, it all got a bit heated on here as you just read. I had to go and lie down with all the stress of it. Wasn't tempted to eat though, too bloody frightenend to if i'm honest lol

lolol scousemouse - maybe the fear is a good thing then. Thats it Nic, u've done it! If anytime I reach for somethin to eat i'll picture you like a headmaster with a ruler who will punish me if I even go near any junk food. I'll run for my life!

Tho i'm sure this wud be more of a fantasy for the guys than punishment lol

WOW....wasn't logged in yesterday, but have just read this thread.

NIC...you know I love ya hun, but I tend to agree with some of the other comments:eek: I understand your viewpoint 100%, but feel this forum is for support. Some people eat...they cannot help it and shouldn't be judged if they are finding it difficult. They have every right to post on here and not feel they are going to get a 'slapped hand' for doing so. If they eat or want to eat, then they should be able to post on here for help and advice. When I started last September and I was ssing, if I wanted food, I'd get on here and someone always encouraged me and talked me into sticking with it. This forum helped me big time, but some people may be afraid to post true feelings now and I find that sad...it helped me. If you go onto the CD forum, you will find very similar posts re food. We are all human after all and are going to return to eating food, so its human nature to think about it and want to discuss it. I think we shouldn't push our views onto others. I'm with you hun, I agree with GI diets, I agree that when SSing stick with it, but if someone chooses to post on here saying they are dying for a chip butty, then help them dont have a go at them!!
Shaz ... you missed the point her hun... its not the strugglers at all ...i was the blatent i have eaten and don't carers! But hey ho like you said i will just pass it by...feeling better today ...i think it was PMT as i am now yet again in TOTM!!!!
And this thread was never intended to go this way but it was the way it went ....i suppose people had pent up feelings and i think it has helped get them out...cya x

lolol scousemouse - maybe the fear is a good thing then. Thats it Nic, u've done it! If anytime I reach for somethin to eat i'll picture you like a headmaster with a ruler who will punish me if I even go near any junk food. I'll run for my life!

Tho i'm sure this wud be more of a fantasy for the guys than punishment lol
LMAO...and people wonder why the kids at nursery are always soooo good for me heheh
Yup, you can use me as your headmistress anyday (in a non kinky way!!!) Now...STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!:D

ive just come back on here after a break for a few weeks because i felt like alot of the posts were food oriantated(sorry about the spelling:eek:) and it wasnt helping me at all,yes i understand that that people go through hard times and really want to eat i have too but i just found it so hard to carry on with this diet when most of the posts were about the one thing im trying my hardest to stay away from.i know its not ideal to try and push my head in the sand when it comes to food, but its the only way that im going to be able to do this just now.when i was on LT last year (i had to come off for a operation by the way) the group of people on here were so good they helped me so much, with all there sucess storys and tips on how to cope, this was the place that i could come to,to feel like i wasnt the only one whos doing this.everyone would have conversations about everything other than food and thats what helped so much because my world has revolved around food for ages, when i speak to my family and friends everything always comes back to food in some way or another.this is the hardest thing ive ever had to do,food WAS alot to me,it has been the only constant thing in my life so getting away from it has been so hard which im sure it has for everyone else,just getting my point accross and letting some steam off.

hope it hasnt anoyed/offended anyone
Hi hun... you put it far more better worded than i did ...but that was where i was coming from

Back