Cya ...

hey coco,
am really sorry you feel that way,this diet is tough enough,and i totally agree with you there are some negative warts on this site,but its your journey hon,your doing this for yourself,no one else,there are amazing people on here who will support you and give you great advise,at anytime it would be a shame for you leave this support network.so chin up hon,dont give up on us:D

Just read this thread and am a bit upset by it all. I can see the view point of everyone, and I apologise for mentioning food on this site, will post my food questions on the refeed site. I think sometimes people who genuinely make a boo boo share what has happened so they get a good old kick up the jacksie, slap on the hand and told not to do it again; I know I needed that at easter, and a good telling off from Gazza put me in my place; but I must admit that I never ate food just to keep me in ketosis. Sharing thoughts and feelings on this forum is what I thought it was all about, and I hope people will still do that. We all have our own views and its good that we can express ourselves. I could not have got through this diet without logging in nearly every day and getting some well needed support from people in the same situation as myself.
Good luck everyone with the rest of your journey, xxxxx

hi hon,
i think its great when you give tips about food,i for one think about food all the time,its something that surrounds me everyday,will always be part of my life,so im not going to pretend it doesnt excist,so keep posting hon,thats just my openion...dont feel bad,oh and well done for doin so well xjx

hey whose perfect? cos if they are they wouldnt be on here in the first place! it would be nice if people just kept in mind we are all very different, and if you dont like a thread, just dont read it, it should NEVER stop you from using this site, its a life line for most of us for wat ever our reasons and techniques on this diet so lets all have a big hug xx

:grouphugg:....:D:D:D:D:D

I am definitely one of those people nic is talking about!!!! I have been posting comments about eating on LT. Maybe not too tactfull. I should really mention in the subject heading i'm talking about cheating so those who dont wanna read it dont have to - so i'm sorry if i've put anyone off. I did not do that intentionally. However, yes i'm on a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT plan and yes...i've been eating. But its my OWN INDIVIDUAL PLAN.(Please do not continue to read if you dont wanna hear about cheating...) I have stayed on LT for 6 weeks with not 1 cheat. I just had LT, water, black tea and that..was...it. I lost a stone and half and I saw posts on here about cheating and didnt bother me, it kept me going reading posts about food, LOVE talking about food. However I first decided to eat on my nan's 90th birthday party at a buffet. I still lost weight and still went straight back on LT. week later it was my fiances birthday so had casarole, still lost weight and stayed on LT and then the eating once/twice per week continued, and so did the weight loss, and its the only thing keeping me on it now, but thats ONLY because I only have 7lbs left to lose and I feel in control completely when i'm eating. If I had much more to lose I wouldnt bother eating because it makes me hungry when i'm back on LT in the week making it 100 times harder but thats my own plan, and i'm still doing the diet, I still need the support, and i still want to chat about it and post threads about how excited I am about losing the weight etc. I agree that if reading cheating posts makes you weak then just dont read them - so I will from now on mark on the subject that its a post about eating for those who dont want to read it, and for those who are in the same situation as me or enjoy talking about food - they can read it. SO I think its the only way to solve this whole predicament!!! We'll just state in the subject if its aimed at naughty people or the angelic people :) Sorry if I caused any hard feelings are pissed people right off - didnt mean to!!!! xxx

hey coco,
am really sorry you feel that way,this diet is tough enough,and i totally agree with you there are some negative warts on this site,but its your journey hon,your doing this for yourself,no one else,there are amazing people on here who will support you and give you great advise,at anytime it would be a shame for you leave this support network.so chin up hon,dont give up on us:D

:) i'm completely behind you too Coconut!

hey coco,
Mmmmmm never been called a wart before...and coco if i was aiming it at one person then i would have used their name!!!!!!
TBH with you all i have had soooo many PM's about this thread ...there are lots of members thinking the same....just me saying it as tbh i dont care if i am not liked...i support people who are struggling (but trying) and don't suffer fools lightly for those who arent!
and yes i am blunt! but sometimes it just needs saying.....people thinking it doesnt help! The truth hurts girls and guys
It always shocks me when people who eat are suprised at tiny weight losses and then moan about them..... its simple don't eat and you will lose more!
My signature says it all .....
regards
The 'WART' LOL

and to follow that no where does it state this forum is just for 'good' dieters either! i need the support of knowing if i do cheat i can come on here and spill my guts for everyone to tell me what for, otherwise the likes of me will keep away then theres no point to this forum???? wish people would stop apologising for just using this forum for what its intend for, isnt the idea just to be yourselfs?, unless im mistaken and have it all wrong then let me know and il find another site xx

I am definitely one of those people nic is talking about!!!! I have been posting comments about eating on LT. Maybe not too tactfull. I should really mention in the subject heading i'm talking about cheating so those who dont wanna read it dont have to - so i'm sorry if i've put anyone off. I did not do that intentionally. However, yes i'm on a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT plan and yes...i've been eating. But its my OWN INDIVIDUAL PLAN.(Please do not continue to read if you dont wanna hear about cheating...) I have stayed on LT for 6 weeks with not 1 cheat. I just had LT, water, black tea and that..was...it. I lost a stone and half and I saw posts on here about cheating and didnt bother me, it kept me going reading posts about food, LOVE talking about food. However I first decided to eat on my nan's 90th birthday party at a buffet. I still lost weight and still went straight back on LT. week later it was my fiances birthday so had casarole, still lost weight and stayed on LT and then the eating once/twice per week continued, and so did the weight loss, and its the only thing keeping me on it now, but thats ONLY because I only have 7lbs left to lose and I feel in control completely when i'm eating. If I had much more to lose I wouldnt bother eating because it makes me hungry when i'm back on LT in the week making it 100 times harder but thats my own plan, and i'm still doing the diet, I still need the support, and i still want to chat about it and post threads about how excited I am about losing the weight etc. I agree that if reading cheating posts makes you weak then just dont read them - so I will from now on mark on the subject that its a post about eating for those who dont want to read it, and for those who are in the same situation as me or enjoy talking about food - they can read it. SO I think its the only way to solve this whole predicament!!! We'll just state in the subject if its aimed at naughty people or the angelic people :) Sorry if I caused any hard feelings are pissed people right off - didnt mean to!!!! xxx

Hi lostpolarbear :)

A huge congratulations on you 32lb loss so far. That takes some doing!!!!:D

Chat away as much as you want and get as much support as you want as that's what we're all here for at the end of the day isn't it?

Lacey..xx :)

noooooo your not a wart nic, u make sense and so do other people. Its just a different way of working things out, and I say - each to their own.

I came on here because I loved everyones motivation, self-resolve and most importantly the kindness and non-judgement. I think everyone here fits these descriptions, so lets not fight eachother - lets fight the fat! hehe

So no one leave, or I'll hunt you all down until your back on the forum! Ready to show off your before and after piccies :)

I aint fighting hun....i am just a vocal person x
Those were my reasons for wanting time off ...so i wrote them....

and to follow that no where does it state this forum is just for 'good' dieters either! i need the support of knowing if i do cheat i can come on here and spill my guts for everyone to tell me what for, otherwise the likes of me will keep away then theres no point to this forum???? wish people would stop apologising for just using this forum for what its intend for, isnt the idea just to be yourselfs?, unless im mistaken and have it all wrong then let me know and il find another site xx

The forum is for you to be yourself on Jackie. For everyone to be themselves and share their struggles. If losing weight was that easy then this type of weight loss support forum wouldn't need to exist at all so be yourself please :)

I am a struggler, restarter, struggler, restarter but not a quitter and if I fall off the wagon I ask for support and advice so please feel free to do the same and stick around.

Lacey ..x:)

Hi lostpolarbear :)

A huge congratulations on you 32lb loss so far. That takes some doing!!!!:D

Chat away as much as you want and get as much support as you want as that's what we're all here for at the end of the day isn't it?

Lacey..xx :)

Hey Lacey,

Congrats on ur 23.5 lbs loss! and Thanks :) You are completely right, we are all here for one thing! We may all have our own journeys and are own ways of doing things but at the end of the day we are all here to get to the same goal! :) xxx

As far as support goes you'd have to look far and wide to find a better site than Minimins. Everyone's diet is very persoal to them ... but the common goal is to lose weight. I've been on MM when I'm losing weight easily and had the praise etc, also been here when I've strayed and taken the scenic route - and been supported by understanding members too, and finally I've been on here when I've totally lost it and felt so bad - and that's when you really need the help and motivation.

Please remember you are all here for the same reason - you may get to the end destination via different routes .... and who knows those of you sailing through it now, may in the future need the support of some of the people who are struggling today.

Mmmmmm never been called a wart before...and coco if i was aiming it at one person then i would have used their name!!!!!!
TBH with you all i have had soooo many PM's about this thread ...there are lots of members thinking the same....just me saying it as tbh i dont care if i am not liked...i support people who are struggling (but trying) and don't suffer fools lightly for those who arent!
and yes i am blunt! but sometimes it just needs saying.....people thinking it doesnt help! The truth hurts girls and guys
It always shocks me when people who eat are suprised at tiny weight losses and then moan about them..... its simple don't eat and you will lose more!
My signature says it all .....
regards
The 'WART' LOL
i dont remember mentioning your name nic as being a wart hon,infact i wasnt thinking of you at all when i wrote that,rest assured.am just simply giving my support to a person like myself who is on here,and might be finding it difficult,and thinking of quiting because they dont see this as a support network,nothing personal,im not here to slate,judge,or belittle anyone.and would never dream of doing so.were all old enough to make our own decisions,if someone wants to eat or cheat the reality is they will,but i will be here to tell them not to quit,and get back on track:D

good logic there flirty, everyone will surely have their ups and downs before the end of their LT journey

Last edited:
I think we've finally resolved this (not that there really was anything to resolve) But maybe someone should just lock this thread

i dont remember mentioning your name nic as being a wart hon,infact i wasnt thinking of you at all when i wrote that,rest assured.am just simply giving my support to a person like myself who is on here,and might be finding it difficult,and thinking of quiting because they dont see this as a support network,nothing personal,im not here to slate,judge,or belittle anyone.and would never dream of doing so.were all old enough to make our own decisions,if someone wants to eat or cheat the reality is they will,but i will be here to tell them not to quit,and get back on track:D

aww thats really nice hun. Some people dont need as much support as they are very single minded but others do and unless you have experienced it no one can understand how low you can feel if you slip up. Thats why this forum is important, people can take from it what they need and hopefully give something back to others when they need it too. I know that I have received so much support and advice from people on here and I have really appreciated it. Especially as we are all in the same boat after all - we all want to be less fat eh? If we knew how to do it on our own none of us would log on to this site :)

LOL...Didn't start off as a debate..just where people took it x

Back