Cystitis

mummypower

Just call me Anne x
Hello girls, i am feeling a bit low and sorry for myself:(
I have a urine infection "again"!! only had one a month ago, that ended up giving me kidney pain and feeling really sick.
I went to the dr this morning, wanting to nip it in the bud before it got too far (I recognise the symptoms) but the evil cow wouldnt give me any thing, told me to drink cranberry juice!!! she has sent a sample off to the lab and I will get the results Friday!!!!!!
I am in agony already I am furious, why are women gp's such uncompassionate cows??
Does any one know if the over the counter remidies are ok to take on ss and if they work?
Many thanks xx

I used Cystopurin and was fine - stayed in ketosis and it works pretty much by the end of the day.

Word of warning though.....make sure you have it WITH a foodpack - I didn't and it made me quite ill! Next sachet I had with a foodpack and I was fine.

Hi Deb, thanks for that, I will make a trip to the chemist.
How are you doing?
What's it feel like to be under target?
I bet you feel fantastic x

Hiya mummy,
I got cystitis on the day of my birthday last saturday week and went to the chemist for something. Unfortunately it had citric acid in it and knocked me outta ketosis but it did the trick - or so I thought. Since then I have had the symptoms and pains in my kidneys ever since, despite drinking loads.
I'm going to my docs this week as I can't keep going on like this- it really brings the spirits down low when you have cystitis.
I figure that it's better to go outta ketosis and kick the cystitis than to feel ill all the time and I hope your doc sorts you out soon.
Take care
Tansyx:)

Back