Dad's carby birthday

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
Well its my dad's birthday today, so I'm going there for dinner. My mother (anti-atkins) has made chicken curry with rice and chips, and new york cheesecake. Alongside the usual birthday cake etc...

Been trying soooo hard to do well, and now I feel like its going to be ruined because I'm pretty much being forced into carbs for dinner.

Going to have curry with no rice or chips, but the curry is probably full of flour n what not, and try to avoid the cake.

Why does she do this to me?!?!?

Sorry, was just having a minor rant! I'm good now! :)

do what you can.................... is it a sit down? ............if not you can maybe do some fork pushing around the plate with the cheesecake ............let us know how you do ........... happy burp day to your dad xxx

Also suggest that you eat a large legal snack before you go - then you can have a taste of everything to be polite, show willing and not get into arguments but not actually be hungry enough to NEED to eat. Has worked well for me :)

Eat the curry... More meat than sauce.... Maybe a slither of cake to be polite... Drink lots if water before and after it will help to flush it out....good luck and enjoy your day x

Oooh, I actually have some caulirice in the freezer. Good shout!

its mashed up cauli x

i think its in the recipe link above............. if not wait for Claire to come back from her carby bash ! xx

It was just grated cauliflour I had frozen in batches! Heats up in the micro in a few mins and gives me the illusion of rice!

However, the cauli rice was clearly a wasted effort, considering I had some new york cheesecake, a strawberry tart and a slice of birthday cake... and half a bag of mini eggs. *cries*

Once I'd started I just couldnt help it. Back to induction for a few days and going to drown myself in water.

yes Claire, just get back on strict induction love, it'll be OK

Back