Daily Achievable Goals

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by *Emsie*, 19 January 2014.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

After inspiration from Happy Holidays post elsewhere I thought this might be a good motivating thread.
    The idea seems to be to set yourself a goal daily that you can achieve relatively easily that will help you get further towards where you want to be e.g drinking x amount of water, walking x amounts of steps, maybe not exclusively just to weight loss or exercise maybe clearing out a drawer or writing a letter etc
    If people post their own daily goals this may inspire others to do the same goal or they can choose their own.

I think I will start tomorrow as today is nearly done and the goal I hope to achieve tomorrow is to get my butt back to yoga class for the first time since Xmas break.
  2. Danni86

Danni86 Well-Known Member

Great thread :)
    Mine will be to drink 2 litres of water tomorrow.
  3. b_44

b_44 Well-Known Member

Fantastic thread.

Mine for tomorrow will be to put 110% effort into the 30 day shred.
  4. Aesa

Aesa Well-Known Member

Ooh, fabulous idea!

Mine for tomorrow will be to do 30 minutes on my bike.
  5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Yay thank you for starting this thread, it's a fab idea.

even though I think I drink enough water I'm going to measure & drink 2 litres tomorrow:D
  6. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

this a great thread :D
    my goal for tomorrow is to simply... eat breakfast! (I'm so rubbish at meal time routines and miss breakfast a lot)
  7. lovehearts

lovehearts Well-Known Member

Great idea! Mine for tomorrow will be to make sure I have superfree with every meal :)
  8. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Well-Known Member

To go for a walk at lunch time .
    great thread x
  9. Liverbird52

Achieved :D
  10. Happy Holidays

Yay that's brill, I'm on target for achieving my goal for the day.

i know some of you will be surprised, but I'm a daily weigher, so my goal tomorrow is not to weigh myself:D
  11. lovehearts

Done!! :D
  12. b_44

b_44 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow: stick to 15 syns or less (weigh in day today and I've had quite a lot of syns which is silly I know)
  13. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Well-Known Member

Too late for one today but tomorrow mine will be to try a new recipe, maybe mac n cheese. :)
  14. Happy Holidays

15. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

Got my butt back to yoga which was hard work but am sure it will be worth it in the end :rolleyes:

Hmm am thinking a water one for tomorrow, I think I drink loads so think will measure it, is it 2.5 litres we should drink? If what I drink naturally doesn't come to that I will up it to it
  16. GrannieAnnie

GrannieAnnie Well-Known Member

Mine`s def to stick to 1`5 syns max!!
  17. lovehearts

Tomorrows one will be to not have any 'diet' drinks and just stick to water!
  18. Aesa

Aesa Well-Known Member

Done (in 5 minute spurts throughout the day lol)

Tomorrow's will be - drink at least 2 litres of water. (I normally drink 2/3 litres a day anyway, but the last few days I have been struggling, so I'm hoping this will make me try harder!)
  19. Liverbird52

Today I WILL stick to my syns :rolleyes:
  20. Witzender

Witzender Well-Known Member

Today I will drink more water hopefully that will get rid of this lingering headache