1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Daily Achievable Goals

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by *Emsie*, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

After inspiration from Happy Holidays post elsewhere I thought this might be a good motivating thread.
    The idea seems to be to set yourself a goal daily that you can achieve relatively easily that will help you get further towards where you want to be e.g drinking x amount of water, walking x amounts of steps, maybe not exclusively just to weight loss or exercise maybe clearing out a drawer or writing a letter etc
    If people post their own daily goals this may inspire others to do the same goal or they can choose their own.

I think I will start tomorrow as today is nearly done and the goal I hope to achieve tomorrow is to get my butt back to yoga class for the first time since Xmas break.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Danni86

Danni86 Well-Known Member

Great thread :)
    Mine will be to drink 2 litres of water tomorrow.

4. b_44

b_44 Well-Known Member

Fantastic thread.

Mine for tomorrow will be to put 110% effort into the 30 day shred.

5. Aesa

Aesa Well-Known Member

Ooh, fabulous idea!

Mine for tomorrow will be to do 30 minutes on my bike.

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Yay thank you for starting this thread, it's a fab idea.

even though I think I drink enough water I'm going to measure & drink 2 litres tomorrow:D

7. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

this a great thread :D
    my goal for tomorrow is to simply... eat breakfast! (I'm so rubbish at meal time routines and miss breakfast a lot)

8. lovehearts

lovehearts Well-Known Member

Great idea! Mine for tomorrow will be to make sure I have superfree with every meal :)

9. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Well-Known Member

To go for a walk at lunch time .
    great thread x

10. Liverbird52

Achieved :D

11. Happy Holidays

Yay that's brill, I'm on target for achieving my goal for the day.

i know some of you will be surprised, but I'm a daily weigher, so my goal tomorrow is not to weigh myself:D

12. lovehearts

Done!! :D

13. b_44

b_44 Well-Known Member

Done!

Tomorrow: stick to 15 syns or less (weigh in day today and I've had quite a lot of syns which is silly I know)

14. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Well-Known Member

Too late for one today but tomorrow mine will be to try a new recipe, maybe mac n cheese. :)

15. Happy Holidays

16. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Well-Known Member

Got my butt back to yoga which was hard work but am sure it will be worth it in the end :rolleyes:

Hmm am thinking a water one for tomorrow, I think I drink loads so think will measure it, is it 2.5 litres we should drink? If what I drink naturally doesn't come to that I will up it to it

17. GrannieAnnie

GrannieAnnie Well-Known Member

Mine`s def to stick to 1`5 syns max!!

18. lovehearts

Tomorrows one will be to not have any 'diet' drinks and just stick to water!

19. Aesa

Aesa Well-Known Member

Done (in 5 minute spurts throughout the day lol)

Tomorrow's will be - drink at least 2 litres of water. (I normally drink 2/3 litres a day anyway, but the last few days I have been struggling, so I'm hoping this will make me try harder!)

20. Liverbird52

Today I WILL stick to my syns :rolleyes:

21. Witzender

Witzender Well-Known Member

Today I will drink more water hopefully that will get rid of this lingering headache