Daily Achievable Goals

I will sit and plan my meals for the next week... I'm sticking to plan but kinda winging it at the minute!!

Yay thank you for starting this thread, it's a fab idea.

even though I think I drink enough water I'm going to measure & drink 2 litres tomorrow:D

I managed yesterdays goal, I like that word rather than challenge, I finished the last of my water just before bedtime.

Yay that's brill, I'm on target for achieving my goal for the day.

i know some of you will be surprised, but I'm a daily weigher, so my goal tomorrow is not to weigh myself:D

Ive done this one, I would normally weigh first thing in a morning when lighter so I know I wont wi later today.

Need to think on tomorrows goal now!!!

Well, stuck to my syns!!

Next goal - weigh my pasta and rice.
Not cos it`s needed on sw but cos it`s financial.
I waste so much of the stuff!!
It usually ends up in my green bin :)

Tomorrow's will be - drink at least 2 litres of water. (I normally drink 2/3 litres a day anyway, but the last few days I have been struggling, so I'm hoping this will make me try harder!)

Done!

Tomorrow's will be - go to the gym!

Done! Tomorrow: stick to 15 syns or less (weigh in day today and I've had quite a lot of syns which is silly I know)
Done! Tomorrow: eat a bigger lunch (I often found I haven't eaten enough and end up super hungry mid afternoon and desperate for cake!)

Last edited:
Got my butt back to yoga which was hard work but am sure it will be worth it in the end :rolleyes:

Hmm am thinking a water one for tomorrow, I think I drink loads so think will measure it, is it 2.5 litres we should drink? If what I drink naturally doesn't come to that I will up it to it

I'm quite surprised to discover I don't drink as much as I thought! I have drank nearly 3 bottles of water the 50cl ones and will drink more through the night but if have thought I'd usually drink several! I have had tea/coffee and herbal teas as well though. Hmm thinking about it I've started having a decaff coffee when get home since we got New coffee machine when probably would have drank water before, maybe I should break this habit! Was going to say couldn't think of one for tomorrow but think that's it .....no coffee after work!

Tomorrow's will be - go to the gym!

Done!

Tomorrow's will be to drink 2-3 litres of water again as I've noticed I've slipped already and barely had any today!

Tomorrow I'm going to find a new recipe which uses the half tin of spaghetti I have leftover.

Well I've achieved ^^^^ but haven't actually made it! OH already had my tea ready even though he knew I was making spaghetti pie.

hmmmmmm tomorrow goal needs some work on as I've no idea!!!!!

I know that's what I think, it is really hard to think of one, hopefully when we've done a few we can do them again, but I don't think 3 days is enough to re-do them.

It doesn't have to be SW related could be something like not getting mad today, hmmmmmmmm, had I known my conversation with mum last night I could have used that, I'll save it for nxt week!!!!!

I'm going to cook 2 portions of lasagne for the freezer, stocking up for baby coming and have been meaning to do it for ages!

Yesterday's achieved, had no fizzy juice :)

Back