Daily Achievable Goals

Luckily it`s a disabled friendly shower
not an over the bath variety.
We`ve got it cos hubs has mobility issues.
It`s come in handy for me!!
I didn`t use it earlier as I was nervous
of walking with wet feet.

You are all brave now... and clean... and hopefully feeling great :D

Exercises DONE ACHIEVED X

No weighing DONE ACHEIVED X
can't believe on sat its a week I haven't weighed dying to know what there going to say :-0 X

go to the gym!

Done :D

Tomorrow: go to my first ever aquarobics class (agreed to go along to accompany a friend, not entirely sure what I've let myself in for lol)

Done :D

Tomorrow: go to my first ever aquarobics class (agreed to go along to accompany a friend, not entirely sure what I've let myself in for lol)

i used to do that ..... I bet you really enjoy it :D

Exercises DONE ACHIEVED X No weighing DONE ACHEIVED X can't believe on sat its a week I haven't weighed dying to know what there going to say :-0 X
Do you weigh everyday then Katie ?.... I don't weigh at all till SW meeting but I swear I know if I'm heavier !!! Good luck on your weight loss xx

Do you weigh everyday then Katie ?.... I don't weigh at all till SW meeting but I swear I know if I'm heavier !!! Good luck on your weight loss xx

Hi scooter x
Yes everyday sad I know it helps me to keep on track but get moody if I don't like what I see so trying to weigh once a week this is the longest I've going without peeking :-0
Thanks for your support X

Hi scooter x
Yes everyday sad I know it helps me to keep on track but get moody if I don't like what I see so trying to weigh once a week this is the longest I've going without peeking :-0
Thanks for your support X

Your most welcome Kate I love to read your quotes, on another note how long you been at SW and how much have you lost yet... ?? I can't believe how much food we can actually eat !!!!
Well have a good day
Paul x

On the face of it, then yes, but I'm struggling to stay within target range and really want to shift a couple of obstinate pounds to get back to target proper.

And I know you will do it.... you are a wise and determined lady xx

My goal for today is to do an exercise dvd.... not sure which one yet... spoilt for choice

Struggling to think of a goal today!!
Getting really fed up with the enforced inactivity!! :mad:

I suppose my goal for today will have to be to try to be
a little more patient with myself!!

Struggling to think of a goal today!!
Getting really fed up with the enforced inactivity!! :mad:

I suppose my goal for today will have to be to try to be
a little more patient with myself!!

Hugs x

Back