Daily chat and general fun food time

Hey- how's your day been today? I fell a little off track (not majorly but enough to give myself a bit of a kick up the bum)
Two full days until our weigh in so think I'm going to try two success express days to hopefully give me a boost before WI.
X

Ooooh I'd do success express but its so complicated! Posted my day on the last page!

So today I got news that I won't see my OH for another 2 weeks. Totally not his fault and out of our control but it's got me really down.. I can't believe we have to go through this.. BLEH!!!

Breakfast : Weetabix, strawberries, banana, milk (Both Hexs)

Snack : Grapes and 6 syn chocolate

Lunch : Subway chicken salad with fat free sweet onion sauce (think this is free!) and can of coke zero.. Treated myself as I haven't had any other fizzy juice all week!

Dinner : beef stew of sorts, got lots of veggies in the freezer so trying to use them up! Had some with some peas for tea (2 syns for gravy) plus water and a ferrero roche for dessert 3.5 syns

Treated myself to an Aero mint hot chocolate for 5 syns as I have a few syns to play around with! Hoping it will keep the chocolate monster at bay!

Syns : 87.5/105 :D

Last edited:
Good day everyone!

So I've been up and at em' early this morning and went to HIIT class again! Definitely better in the second week! Although, the lady trainer seems to prefer squats and push ups which isn't my kinda thing but I grumbled and got on with it!

Breakfast : Weetabix, Milk, Strawberries and banana - Both Hexs

Lunch : Yesterdays stew warmed up with some potatoes - 1 syn

Snack : Grapes and 3 syn chocolate

Dinner : Going out! So I went to an indian! For starters I had some side salad and a small taste of a sort of aloo gobi with some cauliflower in a very weird coating! Then I had a small serving of rice which had veggies through it and 3 tablespoons of different indian sauces. It was a buffet, but I didn't get dessert, no wine, only water! Going to call it 10 syns to account for all the extra oil in the sauces. It's not ideal as I have WI tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

Syns : 101.5/105

Last edited:
Hey guys! How are we all?? So I WI this morning, lost 1.2lbs which I though was rather good considering * week is here and I'm exercising! Haven't really planned out anything today, I'm just going with the flow

Breakfast : Weetabix, milk and banana

Snack : 6 syns chocolate

Lunch : Omelette with potatoes, tomatoes and onions and mixed herbs. Absolutely gorgeous.

Dinner : Philly light pasta (4 syns) with tomatoes, sugar snap peas, chickpeas, peppers and onions. Really loved this and there is some to do me tomorrow for lunch as well when I come home from tutoring!

Snack : 6.5 syns chocolate from a lindt santa. Looked up the syns online and its 38 syns for the whole thing! :O So I cracked santa's head open and weighed out 6.5 syns worth..

Syns : 16.5/105 :D

Last edited:
Yey- well done on your loss!! That's great!!
I've had an unexpected shift change today so can't make my normal 11am class. Will have to go at 5 or 7 this eve!! I'm absolutely gutted- I love my class and I weigh more at night!! X

Right, going to try and get my house in order this week and plan some meals! I usually never plan dinner which always leaves me in a mess!

Friday : Attempt to make Shepard's pie
Saturday : Grilled chicken breast with Aloo gobi
Sunday : Leftover Shepard's pie
Monday : Salmon, veggie rice with extra veg
Tuesday : Tomato soup (easy to reheat after work)
Wednesday: Leftover salmon in pasta with philly light
Thursday: ?

Trying to use up what is in my freezer and also, make one or two dishes that my OH doesn't like as he isn't here this week! :D

Evening class attended!! 1.5lbs lost (soooo may have been more if I'd have gone to normal class!)
Stone award and 10% award in one night plus went into next stone!!
5 stone 3lbs lost in total- 4lbs till target!!! Absolutely delighted!!! Someone hit me!! Will remember this feeling all next week when I'm tempted calorific heaven on holiday!! X

congratulations Steph!! well done! I didn't realize you were so close to target! Where are you heading on holiday?

Today I went to early morning tutoring. Gawd, I wish I remembered how mis-behaved that kid is sometimes! lol!

Breakfast : Weetabix, banana and milk (both hexs)

Snack : 3 syn chocolate and tea (needed after tutoring!)

Lunch : Leftover philly light pasta with veggies (2 syns), only ate half of it..

Snack : 33 syns chocolate.. so help me god, I am going to stop this self destruct button

Dinner: Had some syn free soup courtesy of Danni, and some grapes and a can of diet pepsi!

100% day tomorrow in order to recoup syns for later this week! :D

Syns : 54.5/105

Last edited:
Thank you!! Food looking good for today- I'm getting a little but obsessed with weetabix with maple syrup on top (in fact I'm convinced it assisted in my loss this week because I had it a few times!)
Off to feurteventura on holiday- we went this time last year and it was lovely- can't wait! Hoping I dint put on too much whilst I'm there. Will make sensible choices food wise and drunk water during the day. I can't compromise drinks in the eve though!! Haha !
X

I'm actually not weetabix biggest fan but I eat it cos it's very high in fibre!

Oh your holiday sounds lovely, enjoy your drink!
I love cocktails but they are so high in syns they aren't really worth it! I'm struggling today tbh. I don't know if it's cos the OH isn't here or what but I'm feeling very down and I don't want to turn to food for comfort! I usually always do!

I need to go to the shop and get some superfree but I'm just not in the form.. Weird or what

Aw sorry you're feeling a bit down. It's horrible being apart from OH. Maybe get yourself some pampering goodies (face mask, nail polish etc) and have some 'me time' and read a book or a magazine or something!
It's hard not to turn to food and getting some superfree food in is mighty commendable!! You're a stronger woman than I am! Cadburys chocolate is always my comforter!! X

Hey today looks like this :

Brekkie : cup of tea, splash of milk (1/4 hex A)

Lunch : Went out so I went to somewhere that I could pick my ingredients! Had pasta, tomato sauce, courgette, mushrooms and peppers with a diet coke

Snack : Went to the cinema and had a sparkling water with the guilt free popcorn from M&S (7 syns). After, I stopped at costa and had a skinny latte which is normally 4.5 syns *I think*.. But I didn't drink half of it and I still have 3/4 of my HEX A so I think I'm gonna syn it at 2 syns

Dinner : Homemade shepard's pie with added veggies and potato topping.. 2 syns for gravy granules (I use the brown bisto box, more syns for your amount!)

Snack: Realised I didn't have my hex B today so I'm having 20 almonds! Yummy!

Syns for today : 11 syns

Syns for week : 65.5/105

Last edited:
Hey ya'll! Back in from a nice relaxing day! Got lunch, mani-pedi done and then found a calippo! I'm tres happy!

Breakfast : Beans on Hex B toast

Lunch : Turkish grill with veggies and rice.. 6 syns for the oil involved in cooking (just incase!)

Dinner : Salmon stirfry with noodles.. with soy sauce, honey (1 syn) and chilli flakes

Snack : Tea with Hex A milk and 3 syn chocolate bar

Syns for today : 10 syns

Syns for Week : 75.5/105

Last edited:
Hey guys :)
im new to this and trying to lose a stone and a half before summer!! I was hoping someone could tell me how many syns are in asda chosen by you reduced calorie chicken sizzler and in the weight watchers frozen ready meals and also in oven pizza and oven chips.
I work in a shop doing different shifts so just wanting to know these as they are handy for me to make when I come home or when I am at work to put in microwave.
Thanks in advance.

Amy xox

Back