Daily Chat - keep in touch thread

wow well done boo.!!! i bet you felt fantastic...Mark and i have been into walking for ages at one time we were walking 25 plus a week..but when his shifts changed it it got harder to find time to get out for a good walk... i agree. we also live in the countryside and it is lovely to have so many nice places and walks around us.
Laura your photos are really good.i havent had time to look at all of them but some of them are very impressive.!!

had such a busy day - knacked tonight - seemed to be on the go all day long :rolleyes:

i bought myself some golden cutlet fish and poached it it milk and it was lovely.
spent the whole night worrying if it was an oily fish :eek: and i would get tangoed for the first time .
so far - so good.:fingerscrossed:

i think a fright does you good - i've never dared put another thing in my mouth tonight :eek:

hiya Fuss - i'm sure you'll do well on your diet hun.

we have another girl on here who works in Mcdonalds and she is doing really well ;)

let us know how you are doing once you get onto your diet.

We are all in the same boat and will all try to keep you on the straight and narrow :D

This is a good thread :) . My small bit of daily chat is i laughed so much at aqua aerobics i fair near drowned myself,lol. Off course only hypothetically speaking but coughing so much you go bright red is so uncool,but hey i survived lol...

Hi Fuss.. we love york we went last year camping at a lovely camp site,then we planned to walk around the walk..but it was so damn hot we went into town and went to the pub.then nipped to the nearest asda and brought bbq stuff and went back to camp site..very enjoyable weekend.! hope you have a lovely time.

well today is shopping day..in a way i enjoy shopping day as then the cupboards are full again but i hate parting with £120 a week on shopping.(there are 6 of us.!)

did i tell you all its my birthday next wednesday.???? dont worry ill keep remining you all.lol have a good day ill pop back tonight.x

Afternoon Ladies!
Today I have the company of 6 Norwegians in the office.
So a buffet lunch was ordered. Copious amounts of lovely hand made sandwiches, Duck Spring rolls with sweet chillid dip, Mini Pizzas, Satay Chicken Skewars and Sausage rolls.
Not even tempted, and not even had a tiny pick!
I'm soooo impressed with myself hehe :D

Hope you are all having a great day!

you're doing so well Laura xx

i'm off to Dunelm Mill to spend some money :D

can't wait for the day i can go up town and go into a nice shop - not evans or bon marche - and pick up something that i know i will look nice in.:)

must have a look at my old trousers - the ones i have on are in danger of falling to my ankles :happy036:

Autumn yes I did feel great hun :)......walking is a great way to lose weight and i'm glad your getting back into it .....be great if you could up it to what you were both doing before :) Happy shopping, I know what your saying, my bills were going sky high so now I get certain bits at M&S on Sundays and go to my local butcher daily for my meat....I am saving tonnes lol....Your Birthday Wednesday we can have a forum party :):) x

Hiya Fuss welcome and I wish you luck on your journey to the new you, I am sure you will do really well :)

Mrs A hope your fish was nice and no tango's had...Enjoy shopping hun its lethal in Dunhelm lol and your doing great...I have some bale twine if you want to tie your trousers up ha ha ha :)

Tina ...omg I had to laugh at your post...sounds like what I would do....hope your well :)

Well done Karma for resisting...I would of had the satay skewers I must admit...but they are relatively low in fat !!

Well after sorting out Sharons Ark of animals, walking dogs, feeding horses, cleaning chickens, I have done 7 miles on the treadmill....I am getting out my comfort zone, which I realise was very snug !! I am treating myself to a pork chop and jacket spud (no butter) tonight was shocked as my butcher charged me £1.40 for chop and potato wow thats a bargain meal and locally reared too (the pig of course lol)......If I was my ideal weight I honestly think I would take off in the wind today....boy its bad outside :) xxx

Such a busy day today ,i have strayed not too badly but naughty enough to feel guilty. In my defence its down to my lack of planning.I have had a good breakfast, naughty snack which became lunch cause i felt guilty and another naughty for tea but i am back on my out and have only been home for a couple of hrs today.
So this morning ,met my daughter landlord to sort out problems with dam, shopping and then home for half an hour and now back out on a safe gruarding course and don't expect to be back home till about 11,how i wish i drove would have saved some hours if i did...I'll look in tomorrow and i wont be naughty tomorrow!!!

so whats happening with us all today.???
Mark and i are going into town birthday shopping for me.!!!! Did i tell you its my birthday on wednesday..hahaha..lol

i know what i want but its if we can find one let you know later.xx

Walking dogs, feeding horses, cleaning chooks, exercising oh yeah Daz is home tonight lol
Yeah what you getting hun ...I keep looking in the shops for Johnny Depp but can't find him anywhere lol
No I don't think you told us it was your birthday Wednesday ha ha ha

Happy shopping Autumn have a great day with Mark xx

Birthday?? Who mentioned Birthday? :p
Have a lovely time in town Autumn!
I am stuck in the office until 5pm.
It's fairly quiet so I am just browsing minimins *Don't tell boss*
Then heading to YO! Sushi with the b'f for dinner.

I love yo sushi lucky you Karma :)

when my son takes me ...I try few things love the salmon teriyaki....and im not a fish person
love just trying lots of little bits yum yum katsui curry mmmm...I will be thinking of you munching away lol xx

I've just been on the website looking at the nutritional info.
You are 93 calories and 0.4g fat for a plate of the 4 wee cucumber rolls.
So i WILL be having a few of them :D

I love it when you can look at websites and choose what your eating before you get there....thats what I tend to do when we go out on a weekend :)

have to mention this, even though it makes me seem like a psycho! i spilled a cup of tea this morning, then argued with my boyfriend and its wrong, i know, but i used a white shirt of his (D&G £180) which he was just about to iron, to clean up the mess the tea made on the carpet, now that i'm much more calm, i can tell you that 2 spoonfuls of "asda oxy stain remover for whites" does exactly what it says on the tin! xxx

omg sorry hun had to laugh ....us ladies always grab whats nearest at the time.....I am glad you have calmed down and that oxy really does work !!

Stay calm and stay strong hun :) xx

Back