Daily Chat Thread.

Hi Everyone,

Can I ask here what is the best/most diet friendly alcoholic drink? I know my mother used to stick to vodka/diet coke when she was doing WW but I'm not a huge fan of it...I love wine so much! What is the best tipple...I am partial to a few but don't want to jepordise all the good work I've already done. Any advice is welcomed!

If you cant handle vodka with a diet mixer, try gin and a diet lemonade, or white wine and soda, just makes it a longer drink.

Any spirit & diet mixer is the same calorie wise. I like wine too - fortunately I like VERY dry white which is the best calorie wise, though I don't think there's an awful lot in it till you get to the heavy reds. Best to stay away from liquors & alcopop type things. ENJOY!! :D x

Mary, do you have a primark near you? Me mum got some short white leggings in there the other day for a couple of squids :) x

Good news, just been to Asda and I got a white pair over there - also a little skirt, red and white for around the swimming pool.

Finally FINISHED shopping now Bev :)

:giggle: are you sure you've finished Mary?!!! hehe

Nope, no bm store within 25miles of plymouth!

:giggle: are you sure you've finished Mary?!!! hehe

Nope, no bm store within 25miles of plymouth!

That's a shame, they have some really good deals there.

What about the Home Bargains one, do you have one of those? This is where I had the bio-oil for £4.99, it was nearly £14 in Morrissons.

Whadyameanali'lskirt!!!! Thort you'd finished!! LOL :8855:

What the hell girl - go for it!! :):) xx

Thanks, going to give vodka and diet pineapple crush a go! Just got it at tesco, I love lilt so maybe it will taste less of vodka.

Oooh that sounds nice, something that I think I would quite like too. Must give that a try soon. Big tall glass, LOTS of ice. Would be nice in Malibu too.

Furthest BM you will find down "south" as such is Hemel Hempstead girlies.....mostly in North West, although now in Scotland, Northern Ireland.....but doubt they will move as far down south, but eh, never say never!!!!! ;-)

Furthest BM you will find down "south" as such is Hemel Hempstead girlies.....mostly in North West, although now in Scotland, Northern Ireland.....but doubt they will move as far down south, but eh, never say never!!!!! ;-)

Be MAD not to ... when I think of how we used to travel to go to Lytham - JUST to go to BM!! .... xxxx

Back