Daily Chat Thread.

I think we've had 2 or 3 christmases with ours ... they're brilliant and employ such FABULOUS people ;) xxxx

:8855::8855:Couldn't resist it, it will go so nice with my red bikini top :8855::8855:

Hi Mary,

What is lipotrim?

You will laugh...only 10% but that is because everything is cheap and cheerful anyway...or like me, you ask and get for nothing ;-)!! hahhahaa.....!!!!!

Let me know when we meet and will bring card with me and we can go and have a shop :)!!!!!!!!

Another Album posted!!! yippeee.....this is of the walk the other week at Hawkstone Park....where I did 20,000 STEPS, NOT MILES!! haha....still got to reply to all those posts :)!! silly woman!!!

Now, dont laugh at me hat now!!!

About to put on the allotment piccies now too!! Allotment at home,,,other one to follow later on as havent taken pics yet of this!!

I am a wee busy bee tonight!

Bring that card kid!! ;);) xxx

Thanks for the reply Mary

You will laugh...only 10% but that is because everything is cheap and cheerful anyway...or like me, you ask and get for nothing ;-)!! hahhahaa.....!!!!!

Let me know when we meet and will bring card with me and we can go and have a shop :)!!!!!!!!

Love it - looks like more shopping :8855:

Another Album posted!!! yippeee.....this is of the walk the other week at Hawkstone Park....where I did 20,000 STEPS, NOT MILES!! haha....still got to reply to all those posts :)!! silly woman!!!

Now, dont laugh at me hat now!!!

About to put on the allotment piccies now too!! Allotment at home,,,other one to follow later on as havent taken pics yet of this!!

I am a wee busy bee tonight!

Just going for a wee nosey now.

Bring that card kid!! ;);) xxx

I love spending :eek:

Your pics are great Iris, loving the allotment.

Peas and potatoes straight from the garden are my ALL time favourites.

Well I'm off to bed now girls but I'm really excited by the thoughts, comments, suggestions, pms about getting together and when/how we can organise it.

I LOVE this place!! :D:D:D:D xxxx

Grrr Jan you are not my friend! Off to bed when im off to work .. boohoo!!! lol i hate mondays! hahahahahahaha x

AH but here's me now facing a bit of housework before heading off to take my mum to 3 appointments she's got this afternoon - while you're both sleeping ..... SIGH!!! ;) xx

Back