Daily Chat Thread.

It looked lovely when I woke, so I have on shorts and a vest, but when I was out having a smoke, my arms had goose bumps, so I am now wearing a fleece.........wish I was in Turkey.

Still Kef for me ;) .. if only that wind would drop!!

Ah well .... have a great day ... 'see' you tonight no doubt ;) xx

I need to shift my butt too and get the dinner prepared - feel really lazy, but as soon as I get moving and prepare the dinner, I can get on the treadmill.

No exercise yesterday with the exception of weight lifting - vodka glass!

Do some more weight lifting ;)

ahaha!!! ;)

Im tempted - hair of the dog an that!

Right me lovelies, I am nearly finished my 3rd voddie, so I will bid you all a goodnight.

Its great that we have got some dates to work on now for the meet - we just need Iris to log on and see how the dates are for her. Tanya, hopefully you can get the time off. I am getting really excited about meeting you all now.

Phill is sick of me going on about it tonight hehe.

HaHa - John is the same - well not sick of it but 'interested' in what's being said.

Let's see what Iris has to say.

Night night xxx

g'night chick :) x

Hi ladies I hope you are all well, haven't been on here for a while cos I've been so busy lately, it's been a hectic few weeks.

I guess it's holiday time for many, I'm off in a few weeks to France for 3 weeks, and I can't wait.

I see your still doing you couch to 5k Tanya, well done.

I've been reading about this 'Master Cleanse' or 'Lemonade diet' that many of the stars are doing, it involves drinking substantial amounts of water which has lemons, maple syrup and cayenne pepper in it plus you have to take 2 laxatives a day:eek:, has anyone else heard of this?.......not that I'm thinking of doing it by the way!

Sounds awful!! I bet loads of people WILL do it!

Nice to 'see' you Sian. Hope you have a lovely holiday ... mmmmm 3 weeks! FAB - a real break - have you got a place out there? x

Sounds ideal! Bet you can't wait :) xx

I think I saw about that diet on a one of those diet shows on channel 4. She didn't last long on it though, she said it was disgusting too!

:eek: that lemonade diet does not sound good for you at all. 2 laxatives a day?!!!!!!! Who an earth approves these diets?!!!

Have a great holiday sweetie! :Dx

Keep it please Mary!!! I don't want it moving down ere over the weekend! :giggle:

Back