Daily chat...

grr boss back... gotta disappear... nite all!
Good luck Vicky tomorrow!

Thanks Jo

Have a lovely evening girls :D

Hi guys, and sorry to just flit in and flit out, but I've a half day today and so am leaving the office in 1.5 hours and have work!

100g lost last week so not great but I'm at the weight I always get stuck at!

There's a new person posting in the "official weight loss" thread, but I've no time now... maybe someone can welcome her?

Definitely stick to it, Sarah. It's not the sort of diet where you can just have a bit of this, or one of those... it has to be followed to the letter to get into (light) ketosis and stay there, and so careful to follow things strictly this weekend... if you have unexpected outings, take easily transportable chicken/eggs/salad with you...

ENJOY and speak Monday!

I just pasted this link elsewhere, but thought I'd put it here too for added visibility...

Great link for tips on the diet, and some recipes...
My Dukan Diet - Recipes and Diet Tips

morning all im on catch up ........welcome back preciouschild ,im new here myself ,but current girls who r better informed than me are busy bee's at the mo ,so i think anyone of us will do there best to help u !!

well my awards evening went really well and my late son dan has a award named after him called the daniel bentley oustanding student award ,i was beaming and of course a few tears !!

hi sarah ,i did initally but 30 mins before we had to leave i got changed into my white dress i felt a lot more comfy lol

white dress - very summery :) am loving it - still dreaming of white linen today...

mantra for today ....

must lose more weight before I buy more clothes that are too small!

New Here

Hello!

I'm new, thought I'd say hello. Started the Dukan diet on Monday and already LOVING it! Absolutely the best diet I have ever been on (and I've been on a few.....)

Loving the idea of a community of fellow dieters to share with!

Hiya Workingonsj! i am on my first week of Dukan. Have been doing it since Monday and have already lost 5lbs. Welcome to the forum its great! xx

hello workingonsj ,and welcome ,the main girls longratia and maintainer are busy bee's ,so hopefully the rest of us some more informed than others ie not me lol ,will do our best to give u all the help u need ,im glad ur enjoying the diet .

I think I'm loving the fact that I honestly haven't felt deprived or hungry, I quite enjoy that there's a lot of cooking from scratch (ie home made custard etc) and that the results are so fast and obvious! Although not particularly enjoying the taste of ball bearings in my mouth. LOL I'm told that's normal in ketosis tho.

Welcome to the board workingonsj :)

I started dukan mid-morning on wednesday, so I'm about 2 days in, lost 2lbs on day 1 but nothing yesterday... scales hopefully more interesting for me tomorrow :)

yeh thats fine but are you going to have an official WI day mine is today ?

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w1ov3I0/weight.png[/img]

Back