Daily chat...

ok Jo

Enjoy xx

morning all ,hope we are all ok ,im absoultly shattered need a bomb up my bottom to get me moving ,cu when u get back jo and viks up u are feeling a bit better to day !!

Morning hon :D
yes feeling better lost couple of lbs yesterday lol

oh nice one ,it really helps when the old weight shifts a bit ,pleased for u !!

thanks hon....and i fit nicely into another pair of trousers ive never worn before !!!

hows things with you?

oh thats good ,ive a load of size 10's to get back in on my bottom half ,top half is a 12 lol ,i just feel real tired today ,so im going to have a shower and im going to make some muffin's jo style and some quiche's vick style !!

mm make me some :) i didnt like the quiche cos i have gone off cottage cheese beyond belief. bet they would be quite nice just eggs and milk though.
size 10 bottoms..me never!

Good morning everyone! hope you are all well and still shrinking!! bit bummed out today had to take my car to the garage after the exhaust was hanging off and it needs a new one and i am gonna be £109 out of pocket!! but on the plus side lost another 0.5lb so now at 6lbs loss in 8 days!

Tracey xx

OH well done on your loss and boo to the other pounds that youve lost today!

and EVERYONE would be doing the dukan to lose that overnight!

hey there twinmum well done with the loss and boo to the other loss ,i hate garages and wot they seem to think they can charge, ive never been in a size 10 not even when i was 18 i was always an 11 strange ,and now i seem to carry extra around there so telll me how i would fit into them foxes me !!

muffin's in oven smell yum yum made savoury ones !!

muffin's out of oven and just waiting for them to cool !!

mmm take piccies :D

I wear a lot of size 10 bottoms...

(U.S. size 10!! hihi!!)

Vicky - when you pop home at lunch, a photo of you in those trousers please!! Oh and I always make my quiches with eggs, a bit of fromage blanc, and a little (not much) milk...

Here's a headless me in my "couldn't get on before" white trousers this weekend... the more vigilant among you might notice a cat or two peeking through the safety of the stair rail! Not slim enough yet, but pretty happy to get in them nonetheless!

Well done on the loss Tracey... and darn the garage!! My car will need a service in the summer, aaaah!

Jet - I love that muffin smell... when they first come out of the oven, they're crispy on the outside which I adore...

Attachments

• Copy of DSC02999.JPG
    Copy of DSC02999.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 35
Jo you are looking fab. Although you must struggle walking around with no head :D aww little puddy tat xxxx

didnt see this till after lunch so no pics yet ill try get someone to take one today x

hi all again i made a bit of a hiccup with the recipe only put in 4 tablespoons of oatbran instead of 8 omg where is my head today ,i dont know wot to do with them now mmmmmmmmm

help !!

lol how have they come out?

they look ok but tastewise im not that impressed mmmmmmmm .

i think im more of a sweet girl not a savory girl lol

Back