Daily chat...

i hate having cold feet but always have them ...... ive got 2 pairs of socks on now and they are still frozen ....best do some house work i suppose

Hi all does anyone know of a sugar free squash availavle to mix with hot water as so cold I'm finding it hard to drink lots of cold stuff I have fybro myalgia and can't cope with the cold very well...so would love some hot blackcurrent Mmmmm

Actually no, I don't! Sorry! I drink green tea... Nescafé... Soup... like you, not so keen on cold drinks in the winter, brrrr!

I'm afraid being cold is one of the things they DON'T tell you when you embark on a weight loss campaign!

(with a few pounds back on, I'm far less cold... par for the course I s'pose!!)

Everyone's got hats on here Mouse - except me! far too vain still... I'm holding out for minus 10 this weekend!

hangovers are great for keeping warm ;) i often have a 'beer sweater' on :)

Woohoo, I have just worked out I am 6 pounds away from being simply overweight, as opposed to obese! The bandings don't seem very wide to me - there doesn't seem to be a huge difference between being just right and being overweight/obese. (I hate that word!!) Does it sound wrong to have a goal of being overweight for Xmas!:D

Blowden - as jaqys said - use fruit teas, they're allowed and they do exist in blackcurrant and plenty of other fruity flavours. Make sure you give them a long time to steep and add sweetener as required.

Poor old Blodwen - we are having trouble with typing her name, but Anja wins with that one... <cackling away here!>

Actually it was my nannas name and she also was called blod, my children used to call her nanna Blod I so miss her what a charactor she was, oh and thanks about the tea I didn't even think of those.

Yes please.

No more snow but A bitter icy wind here, my skin is dry and awful.
Hoping the snow stays gone, though friends in canada have been skating on their backyard rink already a month before they usually can.

Morning all I still can't get to grips how much your weight goes up and down on this diet.

Morning guys :) Oh yeah its normal blodwen, So many ups and downs.
Had a crap day yesterday my friends husband was attacked from a pitbull so he ended up having surgery to sew his face back :( So sad for them........
How was everyone elses weekend????
3 more sleeps for me :) Cant wait to see my bestest friend, Been 6 years!
Have a great day all, Im off to see what my friend needs doing, She doesnt drive so makes it harder for her.
xxxxxxxxxxx

It is awful how the weight fluctuates on this diet, I have never been on one where it fluctuates so much, even on Atkins it never weas this bad.

Oh ts cold I havent taken my wellies off yet, I went to feed the animals and I can just type now, brrr, it was minus10.5 last night and -7 just now, kids are off school and keep coming in and out, its driving me bonkers

Ooh cold, Cathy:(. This morning it was sunny (and cold) here but freezing fog in town - most strange, it's usually the other way about.

Busy week ahead for me, lots of appointments *yawn*. Need to do the millionaire's shortbread for next week too.

Hope everyone's OK!

I wore my hat to work today... I rest my case. It's cold!

(Just hope I don't get "papped" tonight...)

Back