Daily Meal Posts

I was out early this morning and for some reason it has now put me out of my routine for water drinking. Finding it hard to get my water intake up today. Its a real slog. Anyone else find this?

I was out early this morning and for some reason it has now put me out of my routine for water drinking. Finding it hard to get my water intake up today. Its a real slog. Anyone else find this?

Yeah I find this. If I don't stick to my normal routine it messes my water intake and then I really struggle to get the amount in. I always makes sure i do cause get 3 litres in, I won't go to bed unless I've had enough but then means I'm up all night going to the toilet!! X

Yes...I'm trying for 5L per day (sometimes I have a Bovril so I need to keep an extra litre in there for the salt)
So far I am 3.5L but I can normally do that by lunchtime usually!!

I had vanilla mousse for my second meal around 5.30pm so I will have a lemon bar in front of the tv later this evening.

It throws me, too, with the water intake if I am out all day.

I usually start the day with 3 mugs of decaf coffee so that's nearly a litre before 8am but then it goes haywire if I am out.

I dont drink as much as you though, about 3 to 3.5 litres a day

My water intake gets confusing when I go from working nights to having my days off and vice versa. The phone app is helping though :)
I'm on step 3 now - today:
Peanut bar & coffee with milk for breakfast;
Salad with sweet chilli cottage cheese for lunch;
Scrambled egg on plain granary toast for dinner;
Hot chocolate (from shake) at bedtime.
It's a little bit mixed up (the egg & toast is meant to be a breakfast, a product and salad is meant to be lunch, the protein is meant to be dinner!) but I guess it doesn't matter what order it's all in really. I missed out a carb and a veg though and ended up with about 850 cals instead of 1000 - it all just seemed far too much food to fit it all into a day! Never thought I'd hear myself say that!

I do step 3 in my break week, it's tough fitting all the food in again lol x

I won't be on Step 3 until Weeks 15 & 16 of my journey!!

Today I will be at the gym again, so I am definitely having 4 shakes today.
I'll have one about 1hr before I go.

I have 2 Mango, Banana and Vanilla shakes today.

Been manic today, so busy! Banana tetra, fruits of the forest shake, tuna and cottage cheese salad and then I'll be squeezing in my last shake about 9 ish (think may be a vanilla!)

:D Yesterday was a similarly manic day for me too and after my bar at 10am I didn't get chance to have my porridge until 7pm (i was so busy I actually forgot to eat :eek:) then mousse at 9pm so i went to bed with a very full tummy!

Just had a very early lemon bar for brekkie cos i am off swimming shortly and need the energy, my legs wouldn't work yesterday

Weigh in around 11am this morning

I've got weigh in today too.....means I get to top Up supplies so today will be a day of favourites I reckon! I don't fancy what I've got at the min lol :)

lol yes I love the fact that my CDC will let me swap out those I don't want.

Good luck with your weigh in too :)

Just had my best- ever CWP meal : a coconut shake made up as a mousse with the powder.Totally delicious: better than u know what.......lol! But my consultant only had one pack so not sure if coconut is a trial or a summer special??_ anyone out there have any info ?

COCONUT????????????
Oh wow...imagine if they did coconut and you mixed it with chocolate ...BOUNTY BAR SHAKE!!!
Oh please tell me they are doing coconut!!!

They do do coconut. It's really nice!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs

Am sure you will like it - could kick myself for not thinking of the Bounty possibilities before had the mousse, am drooling now just imagining it...!
Have been reading back through the thread and now looking forward to a banana/butterscotch combo, and will try the spicy vanilla cinnamon too. Haven't tried any of the soups so far but the lemon bars are dangerously moreish.
My CWP counsellor suggested freezing one of the toffee ones and cutting it into chunks so if you're craving sweeties you can have a little piece : so this has become my 9pm treat lol.
Tea tonight was 100gm chicken and a green salad with chopped fresh mint and coriander. Yummy !

Back