Daily Meal Posts

:D:D:D I am over the moon!!

I have lost 6lbs while she was away, not the 2lbs my stupid scales said! I am now in with a chance of winning one of the two hampers she has put together for the people who have lost the most while she was away! I blooming KNEW I had to have lost more!

So, Lycho, I think I might well add in the 3 meals again every other day this week as my scales were clearly giving me duff info! Maybe that will be worth a try for you?

I hugely commiserate with you, its a bit soul destroying when you put in so much effort without very good results on the scales, I came so, so close to throwing in the towel on Friday but now I am so relieved I didn't.

I am within 5 lbs of my goal weight now and go away a week tomorrow so I am happy with whatever this week, as long as its a loss.

Try to to be too disheartened, you are shrinking even if its not very apparent on the scales, and if the inches are shrinking you must look better!

I had a lemon bar for brekkie then been out all day, luckily the shopping outlet my pal and I went to is not too far from her house so my weigh in at 1.30pm fit in very nicely. I am shortly having a vanilla mousse for tea.

Brilliant well done xxx

Hi Froggy , you're right I'm not really sticking to CD strictly speaking, I used it for a few weeks to get motivated in the way that only big fast results can! But now I'm using the shakes to keep up nutrients and adding food in as and when. I'm training for the Great South Run so I don't want to stop my exercise and I'm ok with small losses for a while as I'm toning up nicely!
Just after I weighed this morning I went to the loo for the first time in a couple of days (sorry too much info!) and weighed again out of curiosity, I was half a pound down lol... Then I got my monthly today (10 days early, I'm premenopausal and all irregular, tmi again sorry) so I think I've accounted for the weight gain now!!

:D Love the post-toilet weight loss! Ooh I hadn't realised you were in training - see, I told you I might be talking rubbish!! Nice one, sounds like your menstrual cycle had an influence too!

Got up this morning to find my shed plus the two next to me and next but one have all been broken into :mad: as far as I can tell I have lost nothing but they have left me a rather fetching orange bike in my garden :8855:thank goodness my son is house sitting at the moment and took his brand new bike with him! Haven't woken the neighbours yet to see if they have lost anything

Yesterday I had a two egg mixed herb omelette around 10am then a lemon bar at 1pm, strawberry mousse at 6pm and porridge at 9pm

Weigh in day for me today.......then im out for lunch today with a work colleague so planning on shifting all my products later in the day as its going to be a long night!

One and a half off......bit disappointed, especially as I'm not losing that many inches either :(

Need to up my cardio, and I've bought some new / old flavours as I'm starting to get a bit bored and fed up now :(

Sorry to hear about your break-in Froggy, although I had to chuckle at the idea that they left you more than they took lol
Our latest posts here got me thinking... I'm starting to make all the old excuses. 'I can eat more now that I'm exercising'... 'I can control my own diet without sticking to CD'... and last night (to my other half) 'Of course I can have a bit of cake, I'll be burning that off tomorrow'... OOPS.
Seeing it in black and white has given me a kick up the butt, I'm going back on plan even if it's Step 3.
Today I'm using up some Slim n Save products: Cafe Latte shake (yum); Spicy Spaghetti with veg allowance; probably a choc shake before work and a peanut bar during night shift. I'll fit in my protein somewhere if I can, but if not then I'll have a milky cup of tea at work.

Meals Tues : B Banana shake L Lemon bar D chocolate shake (not too keen) AND 3.75 LITRES OF WATER (most ever)
Was up 3 times in the night ....
Weds so far : B Strawb/vanilla shake L toffeee and walnut mousse D probably toffee bar. 3 litres of water so far...

Also walked son's mad dog Mon and Tues afternoons, and about to walk to the dentist....:cry:
Will lose more than a flipping pound at my next weigh- in if it kills me!! xx

:D I read that as mad son's dog :D

The peeing in the night is a killer, it has never settled down for me yet!

I had a lemon bar at 10am and am trying to hold off until 5pm for my vanilla mousse! Been to the hairdressers so that passed a fair bit of time

Either way round would do, believe me !! Though son is less likely to roll in every available muddy patch and sniff unknown dogs bottoms (well, as far as I am aware..).
Ollie (this is the dog I'm talking about now) has never really grown out of the puppy stage, though he must be 6 years old by now - every time I walk him I seem to come back as wet and muddy as he is.
Just back from dentist 52 pounds lighter ha ha ha : tried to have a black coffee and dribbled it all down my beige T shirt as mouth still numb - so all in all would have preferred to have gone to the hairdressers like you! xx

:8855:NAND i now have a vision in my head of a mad son sniffing various passing dogs' bums!!

oh I HATE the numbness after the dentist, you have my sympathy!

i was queueing to pay for petrol this aft and an extremely skinny girl in front of me bought 3 flakes, two double milky ways, 2 bars of cadburys dairy milk and a twirl, I almost dribbled over her shoulder :eek:

My water for mousse is chilling as I type, I decided on butterscotch which is my new favourite!

I tried a cranberry bar today.....quite nice! Although it was a bit too chewy lol

Yes, I like the butterscotch too, especially as a mousse : haven't tried the cranberry bars as yet so will put them on my "to try" list.
Have a good day, everyone !
Walking the mad dog again later, but have got tomorrow off (whoopee!) so a long weekend in prospect : let's hope it's a sunny one.

It's glorious here,been sunbathing all day so far!

I had a two egg mixed herb omelette when i got back from swimming, dry fried, it hasn't half filled me up. Next will be my lemon bar but not for a while yet.

I cannot imagine any of the bars being as nice as the lemon yoghurt one so i haven't tried any, very unadventurous of me!

SOCO are coming today to fingerprint the orange bike and all 3 bust padlocks. They wanted to come after 11 last night :eek: but i said no.

I'm really struggling to eat all three packs as I'm not hungry I almost feel like I'm force feeding myself the third pack just for the sake of it.

I have no appetite (obviously) and tbh I'm not sure if if is the repetitiveness but I'm very bluh when it comes to eating the products now. And it's only 2weeks :( x

My thoughts exactly northern. Thinking of moving to step 2 even though I still have 6stones to loose. Really don't think i can do ss for 12weeks. Im definitely not a hardcore cd'er.

Shirls x

Back