Daily menus

Joanne - the muller lite are fat free. so thought would be ok? Our book says that ham as long as lean is ok. He obv has adapted the book slightly?
oh might have to get chicken legs good idea :D

Can someone please explain the rules regarding flavours or voghurts and how much is allowed per day and also flavoured fromage frais?

Hiya babes. If it's plain yoghurt it's unlimited. If it has fruit in it ie raspberry/strawberry you are limited to two a day because of the higher carb content in fruit yoghurts, hope this helps x :p

Thanks hun. What about vanilla and toffee? Am i right in saying they are unlimited too?

Yes hun, vanilla and toffee are allowed without restriction. Only fruit ones are limited x x :p

Yes I'm sure he's amended it because the "fat free ham" (NASTY stuff!) available here isn't (thankfully!) in the UK. My other half eats lean ham on it, but I try not to more than once a week because of the salt content.

Waiting for my book too to check out the yoghurt stuff...

Can you buy fat free aromatised fruit yoghurts (as opposed to fat free with bits of fruit in?). The aromatised are free here, and the bits of fruit ones are 2 a day maxi... fat free anything is free... but total dairy needs to be kept below 1L (or even 800ml) in Cruise.

For the baking of a "galette", I'd poke it and see how you like it... with a spatula, you can turn it after 10 mins or so. Because I am trying to make a "pastry case" with mine, for my lemon meringue pie, I do leave it in as long as I dare...

Otherwise, if your man likes them too, why not switch to muffin moulds? That's how my muffins first came about. I bought 2 x 6 silicon muffin moulds, then quadruple the recipe, and we then have 3 x muffins each per day for two days without having to make them every day... they freeze well too...

WHERE'S MY BOOK?!!

Did you all weigh in and get official START WEIGHTS? (Cos that's important for when you've lost your weight and move onto Phase 3...)

Yes hun, vanilla and toffee are allowed without restriction. x x :p

I'm coming over then! I'm a bit miffed that some things are free for you and not me!!

Hi Joanne, yes we've all weighed in yesterday!

The book is a little unclear on the yoghurt side of things, here is what it says:

There are 3 types of 0% fat yoghurt, natural yoghurts, flavoured yoghurts (lemon, Vanilla, coconut) and fruit yoghurts ie. with little bits of fruit or a fruit puree base.

Natural and flavoured yoghurts are both allowed without resrtiction.
Non fat fruit yoghurts are allowed too buta max of 2 per day.

That's all it says under yoghurts!

It doesnt seem very fair does it. Does this mean that when im in France i have to do as the French do? Lol. I like the gallettes as wraps for dinner or lunches at the moment but will also make some muffins for when im not haveing one with a meal as really like the idea of having a muffin on the go or for pudding with some yog.

Are you not allowed flavoured yoghurts without restriction then? :rolleyes:

Lol Joanne - it will be interesting to see what is different in the english book.

Ooh so i can have unlimited lemon ones too. Mmmmmmm. Oh i wish my book would hurry up.

The only flavoured ones here allowed without restriction are Sveltesse Ferme et Fondant 0% (and they're 50 cals a pot, and my other half detests them cos they're rather bland and boring - nothing like Muller Lites in flavour, texture and of course the Muller Lites are double calories hence my "worry"...) but hey, if you eat them and lose weight, why not? But perhaps not toooo many until we're sure?

Is the official UK Dukan website open yet? Are any of you planning on joining to be "coached" (you have to pay for that!)? Once it's open, we can sneak a peek at the questions asked by the "coached" elite... and if someone doesn't ask the Muller Lite question in the first question/answer session, I'll eat my hat... (PP or not!)

Think I may prefer lemon to raspberry, I shall have to have a look for them. Got my first yoghurt down this morning lol ;)

I think you should wait for a PV day to eat your hat Joanne lol :D

I first bought the book in 2007, but it was brought out quite a few years before... and, since then, he's "updated" it on internet... on his official site. So I did sign up to be "coached" (and paid for the privilege), from February to May 2010, so I got the latest from him then... so my "old" French book isn't the same as his "new" official site anyway!

He says he's constantly working on it. He has an office in Paris and you can pay €100 for an hour (or is it 45 mins) to see him?!!

I'll eat my hat... (PP or not!)
is that fat free??? :D
Ill have a look on the website first and see
Did you get coached? If so is it worth it?
I have asked on the facebook Dukan board and they say muller lite ok?? Hope so. I really love the toffee one :D

Sorry Joanne, posted at the same time!
Do hope the site gets up and running soon!

WOW! Wish I could earn that in an hour :sigh:

Back