Daily menus

Lets hope so. It seems to be becoming a hit over here. Muller dont do a plain lemon on so will have a look today.

Frankly, for me, the coaching was not worth it (because I know the diet inside out and back to front...) and some of the "improvements" they have made (notably in the Cruise rhythms) I personally didn't find as effective for me, so I've returned to the old way "this time". (You pay per kilo/pound the site reckons you have to lose... so it's a good way to motivate should one need extra!).

Each day, you fill out a form with your weight, measurements, amount of exercise done, whether you were hungry, if you had any extras what and why... and a computer answers you the next morning with your amended food plan. Each day it (the computer!) sends you your meals for the day - presuming we're sitting there doing nothing with a fridge full of ingredients just WAITING to know what to cook!! ;) Still, as I said, it's good for ideas and recipes but pretty expensive...

I did find the recipes fabulous though... but lots can be found on internet anyway...

WOW! Wish I could earn that in an hour :sigh:

Publish this thread - in about six months (when we're all skinny minnies?). You can pay us royalties!

Lol. Well i think we will do ok without the coaching as we have you! I like the idea of logging everything on a daily basis though. I might do that and keep it so i can see whats happening. And then if i get stuck i should be able to see where im going wrong

Absolutely... and after the initial good losses, it's very common, in Cruise phase, to "gain" after PL days then lose it again!

Where are you off to in France and when? (Will you have had time to consolidate first, else you can do Phase 3 on holiday without feeling too deprived...). And I think I read that you like icecream? Try sticking a fat free yoghurt in the freezer an hour before you want it... mmmm sorbet!

Do they have a recipe page on the regimedukan website? I dont fancy paying for the coaching tbh.
Cheryl I use a meal planner like you get for ww/sw and typed it up on excel if you want i can email it to you? its just basic but you can organise your weeks food.

Good thinking Joanne! :p But like Cheryl says, we have you lol!

Off to Asda at lunch time for a new non stick pan that doesn't turn my galette into a scrambled mess lol :) And I shall also look for lemon yoghurts!

Caz i think ww do a lemon one :D

Yes i love ice cream, especially with all the different flavours you get over there. We are staying near Barritz in Marennes. A camp site called le vieux port. I really cant wait. Getting an over night ferry into St Malo and driving down. Wont be in consolidation phase by then but will go back to attack when i come home for a day or 2. Where in France are you? Are you an ex pat or is your english just fantastic?
Off on 28th June for just over 2wks

Caz can you text me re your finds in asda. I need to go there to get my tuna, think its still 6 tins for £3.
Yes please Vicky if you wouldnt mind, that would be great.

Will do x

Will email now x Ive been told ff cottage cheese in morrisons so ill be going there thursday :D

Yes Vic, it's the same one i told you about that's in Asda hun, I noticed it yesterday when I went for my quark x :p

I'm in Paris weekdays... Burgundy at weekends... I'm an expat, yes... been here 20+ years though!

The French official site doesn't have recipes available to non paying customers! (ahh he's gotta make his money somehow!!)...

Are you all at home with little ones? (students?!)

(I'm at work - but it's lunch!)

Im at home with my little one, Oliver hes 3. I work part time as a paramedic. Planning baby no2 and hopefully a promotion so its all go in this house. Where are you from in the UK? We toyed with the idea of moving to france a year or so ago and although i love the country my family are here and id miss them too much.

I'm at work. (naughty me on the internet!)

Me too Vicky :p

Does "planning a baby" mean "practising"?!!

I'm from the South Coast of England originally, then moved "up North" (hihi!) to London!

How did we survive work without the net way back when?

Back