Daily menus

Lots of it! Well when we see each other, its hard at times with our shifts. Where in SE and London? I Live in a village just outside of Royal Tunbridge Wells and work in London

Moved from Southampton to Finchley... back oooh in the '80s!

B=yog
L=chicken and small sowl of chicken soup.
D=steak and 1 egg
S=cinnamon gallette and lemon yog.
W=2l

morning :)
B - smoked salmon and 2 egg omelette
L - chicken tandoori ( 1 and half breasts) gallette and mint yog
D - peppered steak as per dukan book.
s - yog if i feel hungry

Done my 20 mins walk already this morning.

anyone feeling hungry? or do you feel you're eating enough?

My day - Cruise phase, PP

Breakfast - hardly ever varies - my Dukan muffins with smoked fish in

Lunch - leftovers day... I've a homemade burger left from last night, some salmon, some prawns, and a bit of chicken
fat free fromage frais

Snack
chicken thigh
fat free flavoured yoghurt

Dinner
piece of cod poached in skimmed milk and cumin, with a few scallops

55 mins walk
lots of water

B=lemon yog.
L=tuna mixed with vinegar and black pepper
D=roast chicken and a sauce of some sort.
W=1l down already so who knows
Long walk around the country park later and feeding ducks

B: Lemon yoghurt
L: Ham and boiled egg with galette and mayo
D: Peppered steak as Dukan recipe
W: 2 litres maybe more :)

Cheryl where is your galette? or oat bran? (and why do i feel like asking where you green leafy veg are ;))

Pmsl. Sorry. Last night i had one with a yog for pudding. Was going to have one with lunch today. Thought i put it in.

Well spotted! (I'm intrigued to see that cher is turning into a "feeder" already... ;))

I was joking... but it's someone who derives pleasure preparing food for others, when they can't eat it themselves... I'm guilty of that often. My other half does quite well when I'm dieting!

Lol. Oh yes thats me. Mind you my husband and son both love my soup. Tonight will be hard, im doing roast chicken for us with veg for mark and oliver. Oh how come the chicken is so mega expensive in france? I couldnt believe last year, the super-u wanted 11euros for a teeny tiny pidgoen sized chicken

I made a curry last night for my children - it was absolute torment lol. Killed me not to have a taste of it! :)

Im lucky, the only people I feed are my doglets (people???? lol)
and I really dont fancy dog food atm.:D

I have curry... just that I use the dried powder... quick shake over a piece of fish and "curried fish"!

I must admit that I eat a lot of chicken and so can't afford to grant them a good life beforehand... so I don't buy the farm ones... mine are about €4 each...

Lol. Most of the time i cook for Oliver at about 4.30-5.30 then Mark comes in around 6.30ish, Oliver goes to bed by 7pm so we sit down and have dinner about 7.30ish. I seem to be forever in the kitchen somedays

Never shopped in SuperU... Auchan/Intermarché, no problem... there are always two (or more) categories of chicken in any supermarket. Bio/farm or the "other" ones... awh!!

Cooking three times sounds a pain... salad?!!

Back