Daily menus

jet's monday pp menu:-

B - oat and wheatbran porridge

L - 5 slices turkey ,2 ex- light laughing cow cheese and a spoonfull cottage cheese

dessert - vanilla muller yog

D - chicken fillets x 3 ,cottage cheese and boiled egg
dessert toffee yog

sn during day turkey slices ,been a bit hungry today and some cottage cheese later

Last edited:
My menu for today:

B - Vanilla yog

sn - vanilla muller lite

L - galette, ham quark and mustard

sn - starbucks (was feeling sorry for myself as I went home from work early else I would have resisted)

sn - ham, muffin (straight out the oven mmmmm.....)

D - rabbit stew (no veg although I might add some onion and garlic)

how you feeling now? whats rabbit like and where did you get it from?

Feeling a bit better, had a snooze earlier which helped. Rabbit is good, its a bit like chicken. Having it with some oopsie rolls. We got it from the local farmers market but our butcher down the road sells it sometimes as well. I think they have to be licenced game dealers to sell it. Very tasty though, and very healthy

thanks hon. think ill find some.

Lisaberry's first propr day menu!!!

B: quiche with dried herbs and ham
L: tikka chicken with a fromage frais, garlic and herb sauce. (this is what I had for tea and it was lovely, sauce was delish but the tikka spice is nowhere near hot enough)

T: prob some beef slices and chicken bits with a spoon of fromage frais for 'wetness'

I haven't got the bran yet as I couldn't find it.

Does it sound ok??

Sounds good but make sure you get the bran. Most supermarkets sell the Mornflake oat bran, its especially important as it provides fibre........

B muffins with smoked salmon in
Mid morning yogurt
L cottage cheese, sardines, smoked salmon
D plaice and eggs, fromage frais

Lisaberry I always put cayenne in my marinade too. I like it hot!!!

B - smoked salmon and scrambly eggs
L - beef galette with dijon mustard
D - chicken breast with dry fried egg and no carb tommy K

lots of water today need to lose this retention (I have fancy scales and my body water has gone up immensley (sp?))

Ex- 60 goes on leg master first thing
later:-
20 mins step, 100 sit ups, and davina body pump. aarrrrgghhh my arms will be aching tomorrow.

OK, first menu from me!

Cup of tea (black) then

Breakfast - 2 x 0% yogurt with oatbran and sweetner, cup of black coffee

Lunch - 2 egg omelette with an extra white and sliced ham with green beans, 0% yogurt

Snack - Tomatoes (from garden!)

Dinner - Crabsticks with lemon, carrot sticks, tomatoes, celery with some fromage frais 0%/celery salt/pepper dip.

Probably drink about 1 litre water, 2 litres tea per day.

Does that sound OK?

sound ok. take it your are doing PV today :D

If its a first time menu im presuming your on attack? If so then all your veggies are out im afraid

If its a first time menu im presuming your on attack? If so then all your veggies are out im afraid

Sorry, confusing:eek:. First menu I've posted here, not first menu of diet. I'm on cruise phase now and protein/veg day.

OK, first menu from me!

Cup of tea (black) then

Breakfast - 2 x 0% yogurt with oatbran and sweetner, cup of black coffee

Lunch - 2 egg omelette with an extra white and sliced ham with green beans, 0% yogurt

Snack - Tomatoes (from garden!)

Dinner - Crabsticks with lemon, carrot sticks, tomatoes, celery with some fromage frais 0%/celery salt/pepper dip.

Probably drink about 1 litre water, 2 litres tea per day.

Does that sound OK?

Hello there... no problems at all BUT crabsticks are very high in sugar so, while ok on this diet (maxi 8 per day), better to find a "proper" protein source for your dinner and save them for a convenient snack if you like them...

Also, careful to eat more protein than veg on a PV day... hence your tomato snack could have done with some protein with it probably...

Just niggles cos excellent otherwise!

Mine for today is
black teas (quite a few) and coffees, just a couple with skimmed milk, some black decaff.
Breakfast, 2 scrambled eggs and 1/2 a 0% yog with sweetner.

Lunch, turkey marinaded in the other 1/2 of yog with curry powder, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice & garlic then cooked in oven.

Dinner salmon fillets with Chinese/Thai 5 spice and chilli sprinkled on top

Will drink about 1.5 liter water too.

I am just practicing as I dont have oatbran yet lol

jet's menu fot today

B - oat and wheatbran porridge (i just love this )

L - 2 slices beef, 1 small chicken fillet and some cottage cheese
and a vanilla muller light

D - steak with boiled egg and cottage cheese yum !!

bubblemum - GREAT practice run!

Back