Daily menus

My today - PP

55 mins fast walk

Breakfast - Dukan muffins (oat- and wheatbran with piece of smoked fish in and 1/3 crabstick on each)

Lunch - small piece of leftover smoked salmon, bit of salmon (poached in skimmed milk and cumin), mini Dukan quiche (containing you guessed it salmon and prawns), bit of chicken
sugar free jelly (1 of 4 made with one sachet)...

Snack - 0% fat yoghurt

Dinner - two x 5% fat burgers with dry fried egg on top

woop Jo is back posting menus :D

Bubblegum yes practice run great. Im coming for tea :D

Oh well its delish, yummy, next week when I am on a pv day I am doing it again with cherry tomatoes and peppers if I can have them as kebabs, I cant wait!.
Oh and Iremembered a slimming world recipe that would be nice on here, its pancake type things, separate an egg, whisk the white till fluffy. Next in a separate bowl, whisk the yolk with sweetner and vanilla esscence till nice and thick, next add the white and fold in. When its all folded in you can use the batter as you would normal pancake batter, its very yummy with fat free yog

Vicky - I figured I'd better not post yesterday cos although it was Dukan PP, I had lamb. Figuring I'm out of ketosis anyway, I got rid of a package of cooked lamb lurking in my freezer (two actually but the other will have to wait!)!!

Oh well its delish, yummy, next week when I am on a pv day I am doing it again with cherry tomatoes and peppers if I can have them as kebabs, I cant wait!.
Oh and Iremembered a slimming world recipe that would be nice on here, its pancake type things, separate an egg, whisk the white till fluffy. Next in a separate bowl, whisk the yolk with sweetner and vanilla esscence till nice and thick, next add the white and fold in. When its all folded in you can use the batter as you would normal pancake batter, its very yummy with fat free yog

Yes I've used a similar recipe for pancakes... the only problem is that most of us find we're eating too many eggs without making desserts too...

Yes I've used a similar recipe for pancakes... the only problem is that most of us find we're eating too many eggs without making desserts too...

Ah ok, I dont eat eggs very often maybe a couple of times a week, I just use one egg when doing these so have them as a treat.

Jo - yum lamb. :) what have you planned to eat this weekend or darent I ask?

well dont then. go out tomorrow.

No i want to make the mince thingy of Jo's and some egg custards and some moist cakes ..........Right im going now!

the meatballs? tell me what its like xxxx

Cancel that. Its raining here so i cant be bothered. I'll do my shopping tomorrow and have them then

ok boss :D its glorious here!!!

Wish is was here. Ive got marks uniforms to wash for tomorrow then thats it. Done all the house work yesterday. So glad as feeling really tired today

have a rest, :D
what you gonna have for tea then?

Back