Daily menus

that made a welcome change after my Excel spread sheet ugh! :)

Make the most of your Mummies, and cuddles... I lost mine in 1997 :-(

So sorry Joanne. Sending cuddles to you :)

I love love love excel spreadsheets!

Thanks ladies... do you really? I'm doing monthly billable totals, but one of the people hasn't done his billable hours for the last day of May... so I think part of my trouble is knowing I'm gonna have to do it again as soon as I get his info! grrrr!

oooh Longatia... if you're a whizz on Excel, do you know a formula for easily calculating my weight in stones and pounds each day? (My scales are in kilos so I multiply by 2.2, divide by 14, and "know" how many pounds are in 11 stone, so see how much more I am!)

Give me a while Joanne Ill have a go.

The only thing i can do is you type in your KGs it change to lbs and then divides by fourteen, but then the answer isnt exact, as in 11 stone 4 lbs . i.e 62kgs = 136.71lbs = 9st 765lbs but it acually would be 9st 10

thanks for trying... exact is crucial of course so I'll stick to the old calculator! technology, huh?!

What do you do Longratia (and where does your pseudo come from?)

Lol no probs. My scales do both weights.
Im a buyer - nothing exciting.
My Pseudo is my kennelclub name :) have a look at

Longratia Dachshunds - Home

oooh they're gorgeous! and small too I see ;)

Off to the butcher tonight... I've a local butcher who takes luncheon vouchers, so she who could never before spend hers on normal lunches in restaurants, now treats herself on delicious cuts of LEAN meat! YUM! (I wonder whether he notices that I come once a week every week for ages... then DISAPPEAR - preferring the next door baker's - then I RETURN, in a big baggy top, and buy his leanest cuts again!)

Lol you should ask him! what are luncheon vouchers?

We used to have them over here but rarely see them anymore. Some work placements used to give them to staff for lunch as part of their pay i think

That's the ones... I get €8 for lunch every day in the form of a voucher... a luncheon voucher! Restaurants accept them... but Dukan friendly restaurants are few and far between!

My menu today - PV

Breakfast - Dukan muffins with smoked fish inside

Lunch - my failed tuna/onion/red pepper burgers (untasted as yet cos of PP!) with small tupperware of mixed salad ingredients*
piece of chicken
fat free fromage frais

Snack
chicken thigh
fat free flavoured yoghurt

Dinner
small mixed salad* with veal escalope

5.5km fast walk this morning

* in PV, good idea to keep the P side of your plate in a majority compared to the V side.

Morning :)
B - omelette wit smoked salmon
L - tuna with vinegar (in a rush today busy afternoon ;) )
D - sardines in tikka yog marinade

done 20 mins walk this morning - will try and get another 20 mins in later.

sorry - yes im having that with my sardines ;)
gonna have to have a good sit down after my shopping and work out what im eating next week. I have friend coming up on thursday so can only do pv on thurs/fri/sat really. so doing pp rest of the week.

Ive just eaten some chicken and think tuna for lunch but cant decide for dinner. I'll be at work then too

Im gonna roast a huge chicken at the weekend i love roast chicken. its only the wings we cant eat isnt it? (and the parsons nose - as if id eat that bit lol)

Ewwww yuk is that what its called? Lol. No crispy skin either. I tend to just eat the breast and little from the leg as i dont like the red meat, the girls get the rest

Back