Daily menus

English... (been together 7 years...)

before him, never French either... 14 years with a Turk!

Ahh so there wont be fights over the football then!!!

Cheryl what book is that it sounds very interesting x

I went on holiday for a week to Paris... loved it so much that I decided to get a secretarial job for a year or two to improve my French... after about six months, I decided I hated it and wanted to come home... I got over that and never since have I wanted to return permanently...

I would like a more relaxed lifestyle now that I'm getting old and doddery... so I wish there was more work in the sticks in France... but I've got I think the best of both worlds with my country escape at weekends... and busy weeks in the city...

I love coming home, don't get me wrong I am VERY patriotic... but I find England very overcrowded these days... and the roads a joke!

This blog is an excellent read... need to go back to the beginning...

Cant remember which one it was I'll ask mark. Might still have it in the stuff for bootys. I know a day in the merde is a good one and if you can find that he wrote 2 others. Think thats who it was by but will double check

Thanks hon

Oh d you have them to sell on booty? you can sell them to me :D

TY Love you xxx

No worries. Ive got oliver sat on me at the mo. Will shift him off in a bit to make a drink and look through. I have a feeling we sold them though. I remember talking to a couple about them moving to France coz they brought my moving to france with kids book

ok. bless him xxx

Then your next one can cuddle. You are never to old to cuddle your mum. I still cuddle mine loads WHEN she is home. she spends a lot of time abroad :(. I have rang childline numerous times but they just dont listen cos im 33! Im still a child you hear me!!!LOL

Pmsl. Oliver just said "whats funny mummy", how do i explain that to him!. I'll send you mummy cuddles when your mums not around. Not the same but almost as comforting

LOL just explain your friend is an idiot :D

Lol. We dont say idiot or stupid we say silly. lol. im trying to keep him as innocent as i can for as long as i can. Mummy has a very silly friend that made mummy laugh. Did she pull a funny face? No honey she bum laughed!!!!!!!

lmao x not literally though :D

I dont even know how that one came about. I think Mark farted when laughing one day, Oliver asked what was that and i said daddies bum laughed too! Its been that ever since

Its great :D

Back